1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of the Lahn's awakening ?

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by calypso 2, Jun 6, 2018.

1. calypso 2

hi,

My Lahn is 58 with 457 GS : 195/184/268 (off hand: TRI Kutum) , I know it's not that great but i think it's ok
    but the awak feel kinda weird, i mean something feel wrong idk if it's her long skill animation or if her damage is weak.

She does have a small AoE, She doesn’t hit the targets even though they seemed close enough.

I know i need to play her more to "master" her gameplay but i wanted to have your opinion on her ^^

so What do you think of the Lahn's awakening ?

2. Maxi.BS

Maxi.BS IIuminescent Tamer 61 EU

she is great in PvE with my GS (239/241/301), you can shred through Gahaz and similar spots with ease, need testing with endgame spots like Manshaum and Gyfin

in PvP, cant say much for now, but you should not be aggressive playing her. Decent in 1v1 against every classes except for striker and ninja. No idea how she is in small and large scale

3. Tigreton

For pvp: slow and no animation cancel.
    I think I go to use my dande box with my striker xD.

4. Tvvin

Tvvin The_Professional

Look into kimo

5. ifDragon

She's really pretty. Also she has 2 dodges now so i'm satisfied.

6. Jaeger

Say that again when you played against a zerk

7. Stabby

The animations last like 8 months... super irritating! I do like the spin 2 win tho, hits like a truck.

I think the AOE's need to be increased in diameter / size. I don't like it so far.

8. Maxi.BS

Maxi.BS IIuminescent Tamer 61 EU

her AoE is fricking giant once you came from a tamer lol :D

DocPepper, Eri 4 and Von_Blaumark like this.
  9. Avonna

i like her, i would love too swap her awakening and pre awakening kit lol

10. Nyanpi

This pretty much.

Coming from Tamer: Lahn is faster, deals more damage, has better AOE's, is more protected, has better CC's including downsmashes and flat +250HP heal on every dash.

DocPepper, Eri 4 and Von_Blaumark like this.
  11. Panterio

I actually have 194 ap with the Azwell TRI and an off Hand DUO, and honesty even level 57 post awakening.. I Feel like sur lacks a tons of dmg

Compared to my striker when he was at the same level, i do recall saying the same thing, but nowi nearly destroy each of my opponents, and standard geared players stand few chance

Perhaps the same effect will be applied on the Lahn awakening, first they renforcer her mobility, whom la great

12. calypso 2

I really love the graphic style of her spells and her awak weapon and it's why i play her, but when u see 2 badass chain blade you expect some range on it, some big AOE it seems logic, even mystic have bigger AOE and she fight with her fist and some water ...

when i play her i feel like i have the cast time of a wizard/witch but without the AOE and the damage ...

Furor : almost 3 seconds of skill animation
    Taunting Death : almost 3 seconds of skill animation
    Tailspin : almost 3 seconds of skill animation
    i really feel it's too mutch

when you look at all the classes, they all have something more than the other class like:
    musa/maehwa: huge mobility, and huge AOE for musa
    Ranger : the range
    wizard/witch : huge AOE, huge damage, sustain
    mystic: AOE, damage, big sustain, big mobility
    etc.

but for her I don't find in what she is strong compared to the other class, except when she fly but it does not really help in pve or pvp ^^

I love her and I will continue to play her because I find it so classy, but to be honest I have a feeling of having been betrayed ^^

Sorry if my english was not perfect it's not my native language.

Tiffa likes this.
  13. woots

Thoses SA & FG "nowhere" ... ( 10sec SA, lvl 58 10sec SA, lvl 59 18sec SA.. )
    Sure there is a LOT of HP recover, & the side step is nice, but well.

The range of the skills are pretty bad, that's honestly a real disapointment, especialy when you see mystic and his huge AoE... That doesnt make sense at all.

There is bad connection between main hand - awakening. cant even use mainhand on quick slot from awakening.
    Its only a : awakening skills, switch, mainhand skill, switch, and voilà, cant jump from one to another like you can do with mystic

Lahn is visualy a very nice waifu, skills effect are nice ( nothing truly original either ), but yeah, that's it. Still pleasant to play tho, but nothing amazing.

#13 woots, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  14. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

she could really do with more ways to transition into pre-awakening more easily, that's my only problem with her

15. NVG

NVG

You can switch them very easily, lol.
    Down Arrow + F from awakening = switch to main weapon from awk
    Quick Slot the SHIFT+Q combo = switch to main weapon from awk
    Side dash/Forward dash = switch to awakening from main

Mgp likes this.
  16. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

that's rad, i didn't know that

17. woots

that's very poor compare to what mystic allow as "combo" between mainhand- awakening.
    And i didnt said "its hard" i meant the switch possibility with skills "only" is poor.

Like they could have let us quick slot spring breeze and use it from awakening,
    or let
    - blooming nether flower
    - sacred dance
    - pendulum kick & the flow
    be used from quick slot from awakening

So like somes awak skills could have been quick sloted and same thing from mainhand, or if you lock somes skills have the mainhand or awakening skill be used..

I mean, they could have made a way better flow between mainhand - awakening weap

#17 woots, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  18. Ashenvall

Deadly dance should be spam 8-6 seconds is a bit frustrating coming from sorc.
    Lack obvious cancel.

19. Spectrari

Disslike keybinds for some abilities. Shift+LMB/RMB is inconvenient to spam.

20. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

To me overall its pretty nice, i will play her for style reasons so i guess i will just live with some stuff i dont like yet or i have to learn it properly. 59now and the dmg and grind speed is really dcent already with 205ap. I also feel the aoe's are a bit small but its a matter of positioning in pve. Tje dash os something really nervous, almost a teleport. Btw is there a way to sprint in non awk without getting dashed into awakening?