1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you want to see in tomorrows patch?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LoanWolf, May 22, 2018.

1. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

"Due to technical issues, Lahn's arrival will be delayed by 1 week. The new date is 30 May. The pre-creation and the newsletter subscription events have been extended by 1 week accordingly. We appologize for the inconvinience."
    Kidding aside, I wan't all the skill changes to be reverted.

Aoinin and CandyCat like this.
  2. Kyouki

Remove renown AND AP scaling. Keep SA/FG the same, revert the stamina patch. Keep witch and wizard damage low.

aswedishtiger and Angarato like this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

its about time for that new wizard costume :D

evasion rebalance, some class adjustments. id really like it if they made rng on ccs less influental.

4. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

I want to go back to my hard, complicated, demanding, skill-based Witch playstyle

We are always serious on node wars :)

5. Pkmdz

Revert back, super armor removal/forward guard removal, add more super armor to tamer and Sorc main skills

Remove cc from most skills and keep them on 2-3 pre awakened and 2-3 awakened or something along those lines

Make DP builds not absolute trash by giving them a huge renown bonus or just changing values so that 360-400 dp tet builds can effectively tank 270 ap players when played well

Make warrior and valk have a more balanced block mechanic by either giving their guard a restriction on how long it can stay up before going a cool down, or by making the shield regeneration really slow

Something something Protected area nerf to only preventing ccs

DO NOT lower every class's pvp damage

Make group grinding desirable by making exp BETTER in groups than solo grinding no matter where, increase mob density in some places like Centaur and Basilisk or increase respawn timers

Reveal rng % chance on enhancement window determined by fs count or enhancement count.

Give the things that drop Layten's Power Stone a specific area where they spawn in like Ogres

Stop being shady

Competent CEO not snorting coke or making every decision based on mobile app game design and success

missing some things but that is the dream list off the top of my head

Aoinin likes this.
  6. Blasphemia

Tbh, I'm hoping for more stupid changes to further ruin the game so sitting back and laughing at the white knights hits peak humor.

Qasim, Aoinin and CandyCat like this.
  7. ElPsyKongroo

A surprise would be nice.

8. Elnyr

Buff striker (•⊙ω⊙•) ◕3◕

9. Makena

one support skill per class to make the classes bring something to a party rather than it just being wiz/witch = maybe heals and the other classes just simply being damage dealers. None of the changes done these last few patches will fix the fact that the game under the hood is only rock paper scissors with a shiny coat of graphical paint.

10. residente

- Give protection to the right skills and not random ass skills for all classes.
    - Remove Renown Score AP and DR bonuses.
    - Fix the stamina issues some classes have.
    - Don't touch pre-awakening and Rabam skills' protection.
    - Don't make evasion even more worthless.

CandyCat, Pkmdz and Aoinin like this.
  11. Ciccina

Ciccina Sorceress 61 NA

Less crybabies on the forums.

Mgp, Souda, Sylo78 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

I want Oreos

CandyCat likes this.
  13. sonovagunn

skill transfer ticket in Loyalty shop

CandyCat and Aoinin like this.
  14. DanksRippin

i wanna see a stable game where things arent changed for awhile again, and things arent broken in every patch

CandyCat and Aoinin like this.
  15. xLightning

i second this

Aoinin and Eurodrake like this.
  16. Eurodrake

1) give valks their legs back
    2) fire PA director
    3) revert game to when it was fun (about a month Ago)

Simple things.

Kusaragii, Pkmdz and Aoinin like this.
  17. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

revert all patches that came out in the last 6 months in EU/NA except absolute and rabam skills

18. Iroha

Iroha Oregairu Musa 61 EU

Revert all balance changes since before AP scaling.

If they insist on going ahead with changing the combat/balance then push these changes to Arsha server only and incentivise players to test the changes on Arsha (extra xp, improved RBF rewards etc.).

Push the changes to live only once they've been tested thoroughly and in a fun and playable state.

Mesuka and TrueKarma like this.
  19. PandoraRose

I want nothing changed. I can actually defend myself for the first time ever. Lifeskiller life.
    I'd be okay with more people quitting, though. I sometimes like to imagine the life of the people who list all their gear on the MP as they "quit".

Mgp and CandyCat like this.
  20. TrueKarma

^ this and after that change some mystic skills to fg, remove linger sa block from warriors and valks, give warriors (and valk if needed) some fg and sa on their awakening skills to compensate. Remove all sa from grabs. Make musa and maehwa dash a bit slower kind of like how maehwa's was when their awakening first came out, and do some other small nerfs or buffs to make classes that don't excel at largescale a bit better, while still not making them more powerful in 1v1, and nerfing stuff a bit too powerful like protected area. Also only give classes without grab downsmashes and only let one work in a cc chain but make it 100% proc. Reworking militia or removing it completely should also be done imo. In its current state too many high gear players can join one side to give an unfair advantage, instead they should randomly devide it by gearscore to make it more fair so each side have equal geared militia, the miltia kills should also count as kills for normal siege participants and the def and off militia should have a bigger indicator for which side they are fighting and they shouldn't be able to interact with the castle gate wheels at all. Thats my opinion at least.

#40 TrueKarma, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018