1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you want to see in tomorrows patch?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LoanWolf, May 22, 2018.

1. xLightning

And youll be there crying about people crying. You must have a sad life

2. elgen

The got transferred to the three other games Pearl Abyss is making while they syphon off funds from BDO to support those projects.D:<

3. OptimusPrime

I share your optimism

but it's probably gonna happen like this:

Renown AP increase
    PA CEO gets a raise
    There is no creative designer
    And you can't fire a department that doesn't exist (QA)

4. Gahlt

I don't think msft is as stringent as sony is on console certification, or maybe they're just much more efficient at it, but I'm sure PA is under the gun at this point to get a launch build into that process so they can set a launch date and start taking preorders if they don't want to push the release again.

That being the case I'd expect a substantive patch this week with at least some stuff players are actually going to like, adjustments for the things that were received badly by the playerbase and that break early gameplay and itemization will probably be at the top of the list, so hopefully there'll be some adjustment to stamina/mobility issues and I suspect a buff to evasion and some tuning on the accuracy/evasion of various classes to bring some semblance of balance back.

I hope they've given the SA/FG situation a little more thought and changed the skills they've chosen for various classes so they make a little more sense functionally and aren't so unbalanced.

I'd like to think they'd rethink their renown implementation and finally make stats other than AP worth investing in but that seems unlikely at this stage.

I'd really like to see some indication that they realize the classes are built with different dependencies on all of these things and they can't just adjust everything globally and expect to find balance, if they want to spend a few months getting the fine tuning on each class just so that's fine but there needs to be some rough and substantive adjustment on all this stuff ASAP or people are going to lose their minds. There are classes that just aren't in a state they can languish in for months, most of them actually.

5. Hissis

Probably more rage.

6. Atron

And that will change what exactly?

SA gm stepped down with an open letter to community (the same GM that leaked patch notes a week ago) stating PA is not allowing any communication outside of forums to be had and even that info. will be reviewed by PA before posted.

elgen likes this.
  7. Pkmdz

Idk about other classes but Mystic's lv56 Rabam's lost super armor also

8. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Hack_Saw NA

Sup. Valk here. We lost SA on both of our First Rabam's.

9. elgen

Have a link for lazy people that would like to read it ?

10. Nyhver

^
    QFT

Developer change & revert to just before reknown & ap bonuses were given are musts

But if anyone wants to keep defending the guys, (PA) beating the corpse of BDO until not even ash remains of course you can

11. Angarato

i stand corrected then. other classes lost their rabam protections too. feelsbadman.

12. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I'd like to see Striker Awakening 100% given an 81.89% pvp damage buff.

13. freshniubbo

id like to see the enchantment system soften up! 90+ fs for a tet is simply INSANE...

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

noone saw that one coming :D :D :D :D

15. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

not as sad as yours crying about people crying. Besides I'm trying to make a positive post and you have to come as a no lifer and try to ruin it. Now that's sad.