1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response what is a Horses max overload weight?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by MinhVu, Nov 5, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi I remember seeing in one of the patch notes that the horses can now have their inventory maxed out at the overload limit in 1 drag. I looked back at the patch notes to find the exact number of the max overload weight limit but can't find it. Could someone please tell me what is the horses max overload weight limit is please. This time I will write it down in my bdo notes so I don't forget. Thanks.

2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Around 11k trade crates.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Actually a horse can carry 7,150 crates of anything but vegetables, in which case capacity tops at 14,300.

MinhVu likes this.
  4. MinhVu

Thanks for the help.

5. MinhVu

I found it, it was on the 16th of October patch notes. I looked at the 16th and 23rd patch notes only when making this post. I didn't think it was that long ago. it goes like this...

[System]

You can now move a quantity of items that equals the maximum weight a mount can possess (214,000 LT for a horse) at once, when moving the items from the Storage to the Mount Inventory.

6. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @MinhVu

I can see that you answered your own question by looking through previous Patch Notes :) That's great to see!

Happy gaming.