1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response What is a melted Saunil steel shard

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by shplay, Nov 5, 2017.

1. shplay

I think I got this item from a black spirit quest or something. The description says I can process this shard with Cruhorn's helmet to get devourer helmet. I googled this item and nothing popped up. Can anyone please tell me what can I do with this?

2. JustSomeGuy

I got that for a helmet, shoes and gloves. All different named items but in the end same effect. A green crappy item like i.e. Amerigos shoes (or your helmet) and some "melt" item which turns them into boots nice enough for a fresh new char. You get all of these (base item like helmet and component to melt it with) from the black spirit at some point; whats the trigger exactly I don't know.

I put all that stuff in the Olvia Bank for whenever I create a new char.

Gaypiggy likes this.
  3. shplay

Thanks

4. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

Hey @shplay, great to read that @JustSomeGuy was able to assist you. Anything else, please do let us know.

5. Gaypiggy

Gaypiggy WTFstupidname Ranger 53 NA

can the end-products from combining those two together be enchanted?

6. JustSomeGuy

IIRC no, but since it was beneath what my chars already have it went to beginners area bank without looking too deep into it.

Edit: I could imagine PA add some quests similar to the dim magical armor to it at some point though.

Gaypiggy likes this.