1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is going on with Witch/Wizard?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by 2Cents, May 10, 2019.

1. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

I would say a difference of 20m an hour is pretty game breaking. That adds up quick.

2. Gobarnachta

SMH gains back in day were gamebreaking...20 mill/hr difference is peanuts. People already have that and more difference in ppl grinding miru vs ppl grinding hysteria. You already have that difference and more with RNG tungrad drops... that and more with P2W lootscroll... castle buff... list goes on..

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

20 mil trash means also way more chances to drop expensive goodies as it obviously means way more mobs killed ;)

4. WhySoSeeryus

Wizard stats.jpg

and some kinda followed this :D

and yet it seems as we have very low dps.

Stillwaters and Loriel like this.
  5. Loriel

Loriel Witch 61

I can't argue with that. At least defence seems correct. :D

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

335 accuracy from caphras/accesourie/leebur should be totally fine as a witch. and only the one Skill has many "0" involved... but yeah, if you would know how the accuracy system works in pve you would be afraid. even with 335 accuracy i still get some "0" at sausans.... so yeah...

accuracy is not all. also keep in mind that you need ALOT of DP to farm the new spot. 338 DP feels almost to weak, if u dont concentrate like a mad witch and chain FG/SA perfectly.

(Spoiler: yes i have pen uwugons too, but muskan is better in that spot specially with Leeburs, when popping Protected Area (+999DP/DR) the mobs still deal HUGE dmg. its like they ignoring 99% of your DP and make fixed dmg.)

(Remark: in the videos from the "Japanese Server?/RU?" i never/rarely see the grinder getting debuffed, maybe they nerfed that spot for RU/JP? on test server i am almost every time -25% castspeed debuffed)

(Remark2: Overall the spot is VERY stressfull to grind, the only way to compensate that is to run 2 LP per hit Steal Mainhand Gems, and the new elixier -> so you get +5 LP per hit, then it should feel more relaxing. )

#26 Jannanomana, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  7. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

they should just Double the DMG in pve straightforward or make a hotfix that give every witch/wizard +250 AP Pure blackstone Buff inside Aakman, Hystria, Sycraia Forbidden Abyss and Stars End.

Or just remove/disable AP brackets in PVE and readjust every spot ingame ;)

DustinDrake likes this.
  8. Gobarnachta

Your low level (vs mob level) makes leebur bad choice there.. you need to maximize accuracy when targets are purple named instead orange/white. If you actually knew how pve works you'd know sausans are capped hence some 0s. Also aren't you the same person who claimed Liverto or some green gear superiority not just long ago :3

Anyhow #1 problem is level difference, #2-5 pull, skills and positioning (red dot, toxic pool to increase moblimit, back att, mh skill coverage to increase dmg...pull had more mobs than the limit so some started to only take hit after others died) #6 accuracy which compounds on #1

9. 2Cents

This issue is questionably fraud:
    • Customers invested money and time into these classes. This is not just a basic game bug, there are financial consequences to consumers behind this.
    • Kakao's GM's still push BDO as a "PVP Game" despite broken mechanics making this virtually impossible for certain classes and ultimately leading to mass griefing of these classes.
    • Pearl Abyss instead of focusing on these customer issues (who often paid directly for benefits to these specific classes) are ignored to make sales elsewhere.
    • While these game breaking issues occur they are promoting Class Change Transfers for real cash.
    These actions are despicable.

Rena likes this.
  10. Lemon Crush

Whats even worse is if you look at the ap in the videos I posted in this thread. The wizards ap is vastly superior.

11. 2Cents

A step further is when you encounter other players that want to Duel/PK they will troll you with lol Git-Gud, Scrub, and try to use game breaking mechanics like mob feeding to force you out of the area.

This unacceptable toxic behavior is common practice and endorsed by Kakao Games EU.

Maybe this serious issue will be investigated after @CM Goodvibesguy is finished with his analysis on the optional and less significant Red Battle Field.

12. FunkD

I've finally moved on from Wizard, as in I am playing another game entirely. And let me tell you it is SO REFRESHING to play an actual PvP game without an absurdly predatory business model that interferes so drastically with actual gameplay.

They haven't gotten it right in the 2 years since they introduced DK along their cash only class switching strategy. They will never get it right or fix it because it goes against their entire trash mobile phone app business model.

The only reason I believe they would or do scan any sort of feedback is to gauge how angry they can get away with making certain sections of the playerbase and weigh that against the profits they make. THAT is the only thing they actively work towards balancing.

A classroom full of children could fix the obvious issues at hand, so who are we kidding at this point?

13. 2Cents

This doesn't make any sense. I have been following the forum trolls and watching Pearl Abyss/Kakao's actions. Apparently, for unexplained reasons pissing off customers, poor quality work, lack of communication are the way to success.

Your money and activities in the game somehow never equate to anything. The only thing that is successful is drowning the game with Pay2win so a small player base can finance it.

It's never a successful business model to acquire millions of actual active customers. This is despite WOW making so much more money and maintaining a player base for over a decade.

The real success is bad publicity and unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as Archaege.

Stillwaters likes this.
  14. Blitzball

Actually , i don't think they make class balancing as a business model. They are just lazy af and they don't want to work on class balance.

They limited the weapon coupon swap to one purchase per account.

If they really wanted people to constently reroll , they would do nerfs & ups to most classes more frequently , like League of legends is doing it for every single patch.

New classes releases are very slow. Archer was released on December. I guess Shai will be release this winter , or even later in 2020.
    If their marketing strategy was based on rerolling , they would create 2 or 3 new classes per year :D

15. FunkD

They specifically implemented that because it was being exploited to undercut their actual cash shop P2W system for silver. By a factor of up to hundreds and hundreds of dollars actually. (selling costumes vs the profit of buying and flipping a re-rolled PEN weapon for 30 bucks)

Dude, with virtually every decision this company makes there is a nefarious and greedy reason behind it.

And I cannot believe you have convinced yourself that purposeful class imbalance hasn't been part of their strategy ever since introducing staggered awakening releases in 2016.

2Cents likes this.
  16. DynamicZ

Its bad to see that there will be another grindspot where we witches/wizards cant grind effectively...

Besides other spots like Aakman where we do less trashloot with 270 AP than an archer or mystic with 245 kutum....
    ... these classes have become pure trash, no wonder that nobody is playing them anymore...

And the character creation editor says it does DMG :D.

Good joke! Maybe against Sausans with 270 AP!

2Cents likes this.
  17. DynamicZ

Another good example of unfair class balancing.... and I think both players know how to play their class...

Aakman:
    267 Kutum Wiz (6.6k trash):

265 Kutum Archer (8.6k trash):

Lemon Crush and Diazine like this.
  18. Lemon Crush

Just wait till you see a zerker pulling near 10k trash there.

19. TheTeclis

[​IMG]

I am the Mena Player our community is dead one , i have this gear also 290 ap with pen nouver but when i go there (underwater ) i feel myself like 250 ap, also i guess my dp not working there if i do a mistake i will die directly. Really dont know guys , they dont care anymore wizz/witches , Mystic , Lahn , Maehwa etc. any other class (maybe ninja not :D ) better than Wizz end game grind. There is have a mistake i hope they will fix soon or please PA or KAKAO dont talk balance game anymore...

This is my friend Maea lv 62 too doing 10x better grind than me , its same ap with kutum TET with me.

[​IMG]

#39 TheTeclis, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  20. WhySoSeeryus

p2w is strong on these servers, isnt it? damn all those collection scrolls :D