1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is going on with Witch/Wizard?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by 2Cents, May 10, 2019.

1. TheTeclis

1.5 years unstopped im played this game end you when you see good things directly saying p2w , p2w nah you're not good player , you're not spending 6-8 hours in a day MMORPG game that way Korean MMORPG not good for you. Stop blaming people go and do grind and use your brain.

Collection scrolls , is a event go and ask PA or KAKAO :)

2. Stillwaters

This is why my poor wiz is fishing ,and I'm working on my archer for pve; and my kuno for pvp.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

200+ scrolls in inventory on hc grinder is from events. sure. ;D

Stillwaters, Blitzball and Gankiel like this.
  4. 2Cents

Everyone calm down Kakao has this all under control. @CM Goodvibesguy is on the case and this is what we know about the situation.
    • Does Kakao acknowledge this issue? Ok we DON'T KNOW whether this is true, but maybe they are looking into? Possibly? Could be? Who knows? Kakao does.... we DON'T.
    • Is Kakao sending this information to Pearl Abyss? What did they write exactly? How much of a priority is it? How much information have they sent? Ok So we have no idea on any of this information. Who are we though? Just the people spending the money to keep these companies in business. Do we really need to know everything? Like are you wasting your time playing these classes? Just put your head in the sand and wait.
    • How important is this issue? It might be important, it might not even be on the radar who knows lol. Just sit back and enjoy your crippled game experience. You really expect to much if you want answers to serious issues.
    Kakao has it all under control. They don't need to respond to every issue.

Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!! They mosey along the forums and do this and that, sometimes, when they feel like it, if they feel it's warranted.

Did I forget to mention to check out the cash shop for brand new sales!! Woot Woot!

5. sarulas

we all know it doesnt matter what we write here noone in korea will ever get this feedback, the only thing we can hope for at this point is that pa also will get the rights back on na and eu........ but to be honest..... this will not change anything. u can clearly see how much they care about us if u look at global lab patchnotes. it would cost them about 140 usd to get them translated by an professional each week, but they dont. eu global labs.... yeah well we got a promise that we will be able get access(on"legal" ways) but well its only europeans not korean.

6. 2Cents

Eventually Pearl Abyss may get around to this issue as they have many others. Often after a massive amount of damage is done to the game and their reputation like the case with SMH.

What @CM Goodvibesguy said only works in shadow companies where they have no direct relationship to their customers. This kind of service and response would be unacceptable even in a restaurant, hotel, car rental, airport, etc. That should really be taken into consideration when making purchases.

These shadow companies are far worse than you might expect. They often offer no phone numbers, no live chat, or any way to communicate besides E-mail/Tickets which can easily be ignored.

In the case of Gpotato everyone's accounts where being hacked repeatedly (hacked directly from within the company) and customers could do nothing except send in tickets and wait months for restoring, if they could even get that much.

The customer's only true power comes in the ability to interact with the business and it's employees. Can you imagine what kind of service you would get from local businesses if they operated in this manner?

7. sarulas

i can, but what now if u want ,lets say, sugar....... and that lokal store is the only 1 who sells sugar on this planet. u can go over to another shop and buy honey.... but cooking with honey is not like cooking with sugar... so most likely u will go to the shop where they treat u like **** and buy sugar..... until... there may come a spaceship and give u some sugar..... but at the mmo marked right now i have no sugarspaceship on my radar.

8. 2Cents

I agree, but your best course of action is to speak with your wallet. If you buy class transfer equipment, or invest money into a new class all you are telling them is they are doing everything right and to keep doing it. Part of the reason issues like this take so long is they spend their development time creating new classes instead of fixing existing ones.

It's just gotten worse every few months to the point where balancing anything is a complete mess, let alone major defects like this.

I noticed Archer doesn't seem to have this issue lol.

9. sarulas

well yes my suggestion would be...... and that would be the only way they are going to fix it...... u have to buy..... from the pealshop (and this would be listable in mp costing more than a costume) a skillkit to balance classes.... as long as there is no money in balancing classes there is no reason for them to balance, or they balance clasees over the top..... so that many ppl are.... yes ofc fotm

10. 2Cents

Everything about is the exact opposite of what needs to happen. The Industry can't make money off suckers, if THERE ARE SUCKERS TO FEED THE SYSTEM.

11. sarulas

well thats reality. we can talk about beeing idalistic, but we are, sry to say that, in the real world......and here counts only 1 thing.......2 cents isnt enough for them

12. 2Cents

1 Billion in revenue didn't change anything at all. Targeted items like that just wouldn't work either. These things just don't get solved that way.

The reality is the gaming industry will be trash, because people can't control their spending habits and have no idea what's good for them.

13. WhySoSeeryus

i dont know if its just fancy wording or what, but since we got information on each skill that has maximum targets written on skills, and when we compare that to maximum aggro pull we should theoretically have with our summoned objects and pets..... how exactly does it affect our efficiency? since our aggro is above 10.

10 targets.jpg

14. dobe

Your hit may/may not split among the npc meaning some of the npc may not take the maximum number of hit of your skills as each tick of damage is independent.Regardless of npc evasion rates

15. WhySoSeeryus

so that (probably kinda seriously affects our efficiency above 10 mobs, making our above 10 aggro pulls way less effective.

16. dobe

Not if you are overkilling mobs with 1 skill.

17. 2Cents

Any skill with split damage should be labelled appropriately. The only one I recall is blizzard because of so many complaints about it in Siege/RBF.

The patch notes at some point specifically changed this skill.

18. dobe

You didnt get it,it is not a real split damage who artificially drop damage per tick as the number of target goes up it only play on tick distribution that is what i meant.
    Exemple: you do a skill with 10 n° of hit with a 10 max target per skill on 12 npc,8 npc get the max number of hit,2 npc get 8 tick and the remaining 2 npcs get 2 tick each.
    Though that is how it worked in 2017.I'm not sure if it still the case now.

19. WhySoSeeryus

but why do we have above 10 monsters aggro limit if they fck us on skill efficiency like that above 10 targets?

20. 2Cents

I believe every target hit with Blizzard took the full amount of damage prior to the changes. Afterwards it requires a full data sheet to explain how the amounts are broke down.