1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is going on with Witch/Wizard?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by 2Cents, May 10, 2019.

1. dobe

Maybe cause of the downside of hardhitting/low speed cast anim,if you get to aggro way more npc than your actual skill limit on a 1 shot trash mob you can close other classes farming efficiency,though for tougher mob you dont want to let that happen,so get only the number of npc up to your max skill limit.

IDK about Blizzard i think its not a good skill(or maybe its the best idk) to show full damage cause of its tick distribution,it might be hard to get any judgement on it.

2. 2Cents

It's a cheese skill used by perches in large scale battles to CC and hit a large area. The effect is so slow and keeps you in place so long that it's questionable for PVE. It also has a high reuse timer.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

we dont exactly gather up trash mobs with aggro balls .... our aggro limit increase is supposed to help us on higher difficulty mobs.

4. dobe

If you one-skill mob it mean the mobs is pretty trash (even if other classes have to do a short combo to kill the same mob on same AP).The 2nd part of your sentence looks like a meme for an outsider of witchardry or maybe i dont understand stuff.

5. WhySoSeeryus

point was, why would we cast spells to increase aggro limit if we can just cast another spell to kill more trash mobs? for trash mobs we lack mobility.

question here is, is our aggro limit increase nerfed by spells being limited to 10 targets i guess. (and bigger aggro limit spells are best used on tougher mobs that dot really die that fast)

6. dobe

You are right,Aggro limit on trash is situationnal on your gear threeshold & the npc you grind,if you overkill a pack with waterjail but struggle to kill with watergun on cd,this is where +aggro limit shine,aggro multiple pack and 2 damage skill and go next pack/couple of pack.

What do you mean by "dont die that fast" how much "fast" you mean,cause look like if you dont 3 skills npc,the +aggro limit fall flat and is a meme?I'am really missing something?

7. WhySoSeeryus

im talking about highend spots like aakman, hystria and sycaria... soon new meteor area also.

8. dobe

Okay,okay,so yeah im camping on my position about usefulness of +aggro limit and my misunderstanding of those on high end areas...Unless you 3 skills at aakman?!