1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"WHAT IS INTEGRITY WORTH" #FREEBDOBLOO

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Moroku, Nov 11, 2017.

1. AciD_RaiN_3

hypocrisy is bad mkay

2. Asterotis

@CM Aethon Sounds like a thread could use some locking.

3. Roechacca

4. Malketaz

Jesus from Keplan how horrifying, that means people might know how to min max and not use as many artisan memories experimenting.

Until the next patch where the "hidden" stats go through a roulette.

5. Gobarnachta

6. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

So senor smoques gets temp ban but someone spills PA dark little hidden secrets and gets perma ban #feelsbadman

Edremis likes this.
  7. Roechacca

So this is guy that did the data mine? If it is there's a few arguments to appeal his ban. Data mining isn't a bad thing in other games, it's allowed and encouraged to build hype on future releases. Elder Scrolls online for example. They don't discourage it at all. Gamers are different in the west so are game companies. Was the information about not data mining expressly written in clear language for BDO? If not then there's another one to go on. Good luck. Remember, inciting player riots won't help his case.

8. ambyentlight

nope if you cheat you deserve to be banned.

git gud bladeboques and l2p the game without cheating :P

9. Asterotis

Actually Square Enix doesn't allow data mining, especially spoilers of their mmorpgs/main titles etc. and throw out cease and desists orders.
    Atlus does the same with their games as well.

10. Roechacca

Sure but not all games are like that. So the biggest question is how much information was given? If they gave him a warning and he went on anyways, he's up a creek.

11. Smoldering

Just another Negative PR nightmare created by bad choices.

#FREEBLOO

Oaklay and Velexia like this.
  12. Flood

Flood Ranger 61 NA

I don't get how it's blind. There's literally an 8 page long thread with people saying this is BS. You also seem to assume this isn't the "only" thing he's done to get banned without providing any reason to believe you.

You also seem to act like this forum is this crazy here say slinging environment when more often than not people are specifically asked to provide evidence or no one is going to believe them. The community literally thrives on solid numbers and tests which is why everytime a credible new test was released on something the entire community was buzzing about it.

13. Columba

Wait...that cheating scumbag got banned??? Yeah!!!

14. WastedJoker

WastedJoker 60 EU

He sacrificed himself for us. For the greater good.

I'll pour a cold dark beer for you, homeslice

[​IMG]

Edremis, Scixer, Ellevria and 2 others like this.
  15. OceanPerson

Ahahahaha funny stuff. Guy gets wrecked by company for helping players out. Less then .100% of the community cares hahahahaha. Got what he deserved. Then get over it we have the information now all is good let the guy rot and laugh on his perma banned corpse.

16. Striken7

If people are really angry about choices this company is making, there are more effective ways to show it than posting on the forums.

Stop buying things in the shop. I have the game running nearly 24/7 most of the time, using their servers and costing them money, and I haven't bought pearls since I spent $30 in April. I always wonder how many people, who seem to be constantly complaining on the forums, still send them $15 a month?

Send questions into support regarding the ToS and why things are banned that shouldn't be, or aren't when they should be. These are perfectly valid questions for paying customers to ask of a shady business. Flood them with these questions. Have paid employees answer them all day.

Make them pay attention, and maybe they will be a bit more inclined to take those concerns seriously.

Sapi likes this.
  17. Roechacca

I don't agree with a permanent ban unless someone actually hacked the game and abused players in some way. I think that should be reserved for the biggest a holes. Somehow these hidden stats are very important to PA and they have to take some big steps to squish people not complying. It's their game. They built it and they have all the rights. It would be nice if it was reduced to a long ban but I don't know the circumstances. I don't know if he ignored multiple warning or if he went off on them or what. So it's hard to help mount a defence for him on an appeal. The first rule of appeals is admitting a mistake was made and giving a apologie right away. Even if we don't agree with the rules we have to follow them. I understand what he was doing. I like things transparent. But what I like and what's allowed are two different animals and I got to respect the owners house rules.

18. Korvgubben

The sad thing is that by continuing to play the game you create/become content for the other players.

I hadnt thought about it that way myself before I read some article about it but it rly made a lot of sense as a playerbase is one of the most important aspects of an mmo. Also, without going face-first into another p2w discussion, the players that choose the same route as you are less likely to come out as the winner in pvp content compared to the ones that do pay and that creates a slightly better experience for the paying playerbase as every1 likes winning.

I'm handling the game somewhat similar to you but I allocate 6,5€ /month for this game IF there is something I feel like I want to buy. No value packs or such only "permanent" items such as weight, inventory, 2 pets (T1 still).

In the end you have to do what you yourself can justify and feel good about.

19. unrealaz

We are talking about Bloo not BB here.
    The people in this thread that say this person is a cheater really disgust me. They either are trolling or I don't know what is wrong in their life, but this thing is serious and maybe the OP didn't word it right, but people here have: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/7c7qdy/freebloo/
    PA and Kakao needs to start answering for their action and for what they are doing with this game.

Edremis likes this.
  20. ambyentlight

a hacker isent the same thing as a cheater? wth you smokeing? thy unban bloo and guess what they will nolonger beable to ban any cheater ever because bloo hacked this info and is not a famous streamer like bb. only famous streamers have the right to cheat and if bb did say datamine bdo for us its a different story because hes famous and will not get banned.