1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Blade Boques

I am writing this because I cannot seem to reach Kakao/Pearl Abyss any other way. The situation is some issue with the game allowed workers to go to the same node they should not have been able to go to. When I discovered this I removed it and reached out to you. I am banned for 72 hours. Because you have not permanently banned me I know you believe my intentions we're to never let this happen if I could help it. So I ask you, whoever it is that reads this, please find whoever in your company has the information on my account and either ask them to publish my worker and node data or give me a chance to talk and convince them myself.

I've conducted myself with the best integrity I can as my good name and reputation is more valuable to me than anything acquired in a game or any amount of riches. A traumatic game issue is threatening to destroy that possibly for years to come, along with my career.

I am asking you if your integrity, and my own, might be worth skipping a lunch break and seeing into this issue so that all data can be made public and my name above reproach. Since the majority is calling for not only my permanent ban on BDO but also Twitch, this is the easiest way for you to justify a permanent ban and unify the community once again, should the data prove anything more than the single issue we already know existed.

Please do this for me,
    Blade Boques.

P.S. To those of you outside of the company that fall into either the category of my supporters or opposed. Its in both sides best interest to get all the information disclosed. Those who believe I have wrongly manipulated the game should press this exposure issue so that I may be permanently banned as you believe the evidence would show. Those who know me and my nature please know that this is the best way to clear my name.

This one last piece will end it all. Be respectful in your replies so that you can get the outcome you want.

Bahska, Xialoh, Valgurth and 28 others like this.
  2. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

It wasn't a bug, you set it up specifically before the server merge. You even admitted to doing it. Furthermore, how do you IGNORE a skilled worker since mid-January 2017? You had 68-89 workers, you don't ignore a level 30 skilled worker, especially when you're not even doing crates and focusing on +3 workers in towns.

Introduction

There is no tl;dr as the purpose of this thread is to prove without a doubt that a streamer did knowingly exploit and has not been banned by Kakao due to him being a "big" and "popular" Streamer. I'm quite sure that I will get replies defending him as well as people accusing me of being jealous of him. There is no jealousy, as it stands I have more silver than him and I'm very happy with the progression of my character. You may believe what you want as it's your opinion, however I am also allowed to voice my own opinion and try to show that he did knowingly exploit. There is no real cause for this thread, no jealousy or hatred. I'm merely someone who likes to type and has a sleep schedule that's buggered.

Starter for 10

In the weeks preceding May 24th 2017 it came to light on the forums and other venues that there was an exploit that allowed people to send multiple workers to banking nodes. This caused a huge fuss due to people being able to make large amounts of silver from the Valencia region investment nodes, with the subsequent discovery of worker times being able to be edited it further raised concern.

Kakao responded that they were investigating the issue and on May 24th many players were reported to be banned, including BladeBoques. At first he feigned ignorance and claimed that he hadn't exploited and didn't do anything, but then claims it could have been "from doing the nodes before server merge" before quickly changing gears to say that he "never exploited". He sent in a ticket to Kakao and tweeted them and was then unbanned within 2 hours. Source for this paragraph can be found here and begins from 02'24'00

One exploit that he DID admit to using was purchasing cash shop items like worker lodging on multiple servers and then using them all at once when the servers merged in order to have more lodging without spending CP. This may seem like not a huge issue, but for places like Trent with its high CP cost and Velia with its small limit to workers this suddenly becomes very useful. His defence for using this exploit was that he received a random whisper from another player and decided to test it out for himself rather than check with Kakao whether this would be allowed. Source for this paragraph can be found here

This all seems innocent enough and Kakao's ToS even allows people to test exploits in order to report them, however the following exploit and drama is what makes me doubt that he was just "testing" this out and that he had been using exploits for a long period of time.

The Main Course

In this video you can clearly see that BladeBoques has two workers on the excavation site of Ancient Stone Chamber, this is a clear exploit and there can be no argument that it is not an exploit; all that remains is to prove that he KNEW that these workers were there and it was not an accident. In this video BladeBoques claims that he never tried to put two workers on a node, this is him denying the fact that he exploited and trying to claim that it was an accident. In this video that was published 12 days ago you can see clearly that the same two workers from the above video are working, this proves that the exploit was not caused by the lag some users experienced yesterday. This image still is from yesterday and this image image still is from 12 days ago.

In this image you can see that the skilled worker has 48,924 tasks left which means it has been working for 1,076 tasks. The bar has approximately 35% left at 2h and 15 minutes which means that the time taken for the worker to complete the task should be [(135/65)x100] 207 minutes or 3 hours and 27 minutes. Multiply this by the number of tasks and you have 222,732 minutes or around 154 days. it's most probably slightly longer as workers do not repeat when maintenance is happening or he is logged off, but this shows that the worker started sometime around **January 31st 2017**.

Before I get ahead of myself let me address the concerns from people that have claimed it is just a visual bug as shown in this image from his stream. In the first hour of his stream here he shows that the workers were BOTH working at then same time as his log shows trace turning up within 20-30 minutes of each others. This dispels any notion of this being a visual bug and all that remains to be proven is whether he knowingly knew about this exploit.

For the exploit to work, at least from my understanding through asking third parties, you would need to have set this up before the server merge. By placing workers on the same node on the different servers (Edan and Orwen for example) when the databases merged you could effectively have up to 3 workers on the same node. How you get them to both work at the same time is still rather hazy as some of the people I've asked have alluded that it would have to be done via clientside modding such as the worker time exploit. This, with he fact that he said as shown above "from doing the nodes before merge?" proves that he planned to have multiple workers on the same node. Please don't confuse this with the Valencia banking exploit as this only required you to lose rank 1 and then gain it back, I am not accusing him of using this (he might have, but there's no evidence so I won't pursue it)

To lend weight to my argument though, as someone who claims to be knowledgeable about workers and empire; why would a level 30 skilled worker be left on a node without being touched for close to 6 months? It can't possibly be because he forgot as one of the main steps of having a good worker empire is to move away from having skilled/general workers. The game even allows you to list your workers by tier levels, so he would have promoted the worker or at least removed it from that node and placed a faster worker on it. I've currently got 89 workers set up and I will re-adjust my worker empire at least once a month. That means cancelling all tasks, re-rolling skills for level 30s and moving workers with + skills to towns and ensuring that my more important nodes have the fastest worker. Perhaps I'm different, but I find it hard to believe that he'd forget about this worker for MONTHS on end.

Before you try to argue that the silver he made from having this worker is negligible please accept that you are missing two key factors. Firstly, we don't know how many nodes he exploited on during this 6 month period. As shown above this wasn't an accident and he could have been exploiting for quite a while before his ban back in May. He could have then cancelled all the nodes (or Kakao could have cancelled the double workers) and this node was missed. Secondly it doesn't matter whether the exploit was profitable or not, it was still an exploit and he should be punished for using it.

Dessert

In my eyes, and hopefully your eyes as well now, BladeBoques has been exploiting for a minimum of 6 months. He was initially banned for this but was unbanned as Kakao realised that they may garner some bad press from his removal from the game. You can already see how the "cult of Boques" will happily defend him and insult anyone who criticises him, so it's not a far fetch to assume they'd do something similar were he to be banned permanently.

I haven't focused on his demeanor during his latest streams and how his actions and body language clearly show him to be lying, this is just my opinion and not a fact. I've decided to try and focus on just the truth right now and that's what you see above. Kakao will not ban him and he will continue to play the game and may even exploit again. Kakao would rather suffer the anger of some members of the community rather than lose a streamer and this has killed them for me. I have been known to be one of the biggest "whiteknights" on the forums but this lack of action shows me that favouritism is being shown to streamers, or at least one particular one. If you do agree with me then I urge you to report him to Kakao and Twitch, please note **only if you agree with me that he exploited** as I don't think there should be bandwagon of reports just for fun.

#BanSeñorSmoques

[​IMG]

#2 Plunge, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Wet Cake, Saccharin, Stef and 93 others like this.
  3. fwufs

Deserves a perma ban tbh

Stef, TheBadMan, Garion and 55 others like this.
  4. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 61 NA

It only took you around 3 months to notice a bright blue worker in a sea of artisans workers AND a stream viewer telling you.
    sure.
    whatever mate , you should've took those 3 days and remain silent.
    this forum is gonna go wild.

5. zhagsten

You lie like you breathe.

TheBadMan, Velexia, Pye and 17 others like this.
  6. cruise

cruise Lahn

definitely not the right place to post this, buddy.

unange, Fearless V, IamZed and 5 others like this.
  7. Reigne Irkalla

The second you tried to say that your Finto workers were also doubled up........ no.

I mean, the only way I can be convinced you weren't aware is if someone else set up your nodes for you. Therefore you wouldn't be aware that Finto has 2 harvestable resources nodes, and that Ancient only has 1 harvestable resource node.

So was someone else playing your account?

elGos, Smaxx, Kyouki and 3 others like this.
  8. ChoeChoeTrain

9. Concubine

What is integrity worth?
    Apparently, 8 billion imaginary silvers and 250 imaginary attack power.

Get out of here, this forum is for legitimate players. Your banned remember, piss off.
    #PermabanBoques

#9 Concubine, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Sizer, Arghbeast, Velexia and 14 others like this.
  10. Sheneria

You are worse than CNN at spinning. You should be permed.

11. click

12. Dethla Hadyn

When discovering an exploit, most people perform the exploit on a secondary account, or launder the money back and forth between the main. After an insane amount of wealth is achieved, they release the data in an instructional video, explaining how the mechanics work. I remember he put out a vid quite along time ago, displaying all of his rank 1 houses. Perhaps the instructional video was an alibi, but anyone who boasts their virtual wealth, especially in this type of scenario, is subconsciously removing guilt and bragging at the same time.

Fearless V likes this.
  13. CasualNova

Exploiters have no right to talk about integrity.

Fearless V, Velexia, Pye and 17 others like this.
  14. Saiyer

Saiyer Saiyer NA

The outcome I wanted was for all exploiters to be perma-banned. Doesn't matter if it's you or little Timmy down the street.

But the outcome I want will never line up with what Kakao wants regardless of the respect I give. Sometimes I wonder if they even know what they want...

Zit, Sevyrn, MeguminV2 and 3 others like this.
  15. TRPX

Okay let me civil and honest and talk about integrity.

You stream and promote your stream on the basis of node management/creating wealth/min maxing for 8bils+.

Back in may there was a valencian banking investment abuse going on and afterward kakao did make a psa about it to check your workers.

Here now in July, you have blue/green workers with 3 promotions in a sea of artisan/professional workers.

For someone min maxing and have meticulous insight on node management/wealth maximizing for profit. How could you have missed this. You state that you do reroll for artisan workers, how do you let two workers that are blue/green unpromoted for months. For all we know you could have had ancient stone chamber dual worker exploit since post merge back in december, which means at least 8 months running.

You also state that server maintenance disrupts worker action count (another attempt to throw the subject away from the fact that the listed workers have been completed over 1k+ cycles).

Kakao don't ban innocent people for no reason. they did their investigation and found you guilty. Are you implying that they fubar up their job and that somehow your workers acted on their own to specifically go on their own to work on the node without any manual input assignment from the user?

You're just full of it.. Man up admit that you cheated and deal with the consequences. Playing the "but i didn't know card" /ignorance doesn't work man.

16. ChoeChoeTrain

$$$

Pickles likes this.
  17. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

18. xCrazYx

This is a shatshow to be honest. Kakao will never disclose ANYTHING! We cant even get game data or character stats and you think they are going to give out what you asked for?

You should be perma banned, dont play stupid...... This company is going to loose thousands of dollars from people dropping this game because of favoritism to a streamer. End of story....

elGos, imbeth, Zaenjinto and 8 others like this.
  19. Blade Boques

It doesn't matter which side you are on, the best way to get the outcome you want is for them to expose everything. That is very important to understand, please consider this well.

20. Floris

What I don't get is how could you not see for so long time that you have more than 1 worker on same node and was not only one node, only if you already knew and just ignore it ?

Locket likes this.