1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viragos

Any sources on when he was "caught cheating and warned"? The first time there were false positives, as a result he was unbanned. The second and last ban was temporary. You're making it seem like there was a vast number of infractions when there was only one, as of which, was arguably questionable.

2. ambyentlight

They will ban all the hackers that are not streaming in a massive banwave soon, but as for when soon is it could be this week, this month, this year next year or maybe in 10 years time who knows.

3. Peisinoe

How can you demand sources from people when you offer none yourself?

4. Korvgubben

He played on 3 servers with the intent to combine the profit on one server later. At the time he started collecting item across all servers the merge had not yet been announced so I think that it is questionable to call this way of playing "intended by game design" and according to the ToS everything that deviates from this is refered to as an exploit. But as I already said the GMs decided to allow it so now it only fits the "exploit for profit" usage.

The horse overstacking exploit was also free to use by all players who knew it existed way before the GMs over here decided to allow it officially so thats not a valid method of messurement.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I agree, that should have never been allowed when the servers merged.

6. Reigne Irkalla

Problem was, they couldn't be sure who was and wasn't legitimately playing an account on the other servers.

And it was a problem they themselves made, since they allowed Family creation on more than one server.

7. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

I'm pretty sure making multiple videos instructing people to log on all servers to collect rewards, then making a video after merge telling everyone how smart he is for exploiting is probably enough cause.

8. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

They should have just made us choose 1 account on a server to keep and that's it.

Korvgubben likes this.
  9. Plunge

10. Peisinoe

But he ASKED us to push for the truth..... so why is he surprised that it won't go away?

11. Reigne Irkalla

Again, they themselves allowed the creation of multiple families across the servers, when it was an exploit that even KR committed. Same reason why they couldn't do much against diggers, etc. Because it was something that should have been fixed before ever landing here.

12. Viragos

You argue like a child. Burden of proof. I'm not the one making claims that Kakao have never made. That would make you responsible for providing evidence.
    I didn't say it was "intended by game design". I said it can't be called exploiting if anyone can do it and no one is being punished. That's how the definition of exploiting works. Exploiting implies someone is gaining an advantage and someone is being disenfranchised as a result. Exploiting isn't when you're too lazy to do something and call the people who did, exploiters. And I don't know why you're mentioning horse stacking when it works against you. I guess everyone who moves crates and/or used negative karma alts are exploiting too? These things aren't worth bringing up because they aren't violating anything other than your subjective gaming morality. It begs the question; Why are you still talking about it?
    Wasn't your argument this entire time was that he intended to cheat? You were using the stream VoDs and Kakao's automated responses as proof of this. But now you're posting this because it seems as do he's admitting something. But all he's admitting here is that he didn't execute the bug, didn't bother removing the worker, and forgot it about. This confirms and partially explains why he didn't replicate the bug on multiple nodes, leaving your assumption on his intentions, wrong. If you're using these DMs to support your argument then by your own sources you can only press him on liability. Like, I said almost 3 months ago:
    Like, I said in my very first reponse to you:
    And now that BB was already punished (probably because he was liable for failing to remove the bugged worker), the only thing left to be resolved is why hasn't PA/Kakao been held accountable for not fixing bugs that we've known about in different regions for months and years? Oh wait that's right. This is the dedicated hate and give BB attention thread; You people will never set aside your feelings and focus on more important issues. [​IMG]

13. LightningFFXIII-4

Bladeboques vs Lacari, go!.

14. Plunge

He admitted to exploiting and didn't report it to Kakao, his only defence is that he personally didn't set it up. This may come as a surprise to you kiddo, but knowingly exploiting and not reporting it is against the ToS.

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was not intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

A) He didn't actually set up the exploit, but knew about it as he admitted this and didn't report it to Kakao. Therefore he broke the rules and should be permanently banned.

B) He's lying and set up the exploit, therefore broke the rules and should be permanently banned.

Either way he should be permanently banned, but please do keep whining away and using logical fallacies; doesn't change all the evidence you choose to ignore. :)

15. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

1 000 pages when ?

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  16. Erecon

I am pretty sure he knew what he was doing, ( he made videos about what a merge of servers would do, since they alrdy had them in russia and korea ) not that he is a bad guy, I like him and his positive streams. He just got caught.

17. Korvgubben

The ToS states that if its not intended by game design its an exploit.

"The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was not intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”)."

Time for the loaded question. Are you seriously implying that the horse overstacking trick wasnt an exploit?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  18. ambyentlight

BB still not banned he was on Kamasilivia 4 about 10 mins ago.

19. Viragos

Well, again, your argument this entire time was that you knew he intended to exploit and that he's a cheater. Now you're changing your argument to him deciding not to report the bug. That's a liability issue not an intent issue like you were claiming; You're moving the goalpost. Not to mention the ToS says that punishments are based on their severity, so Kakao deemed the 72-hour ban appropriate. Read: 12.2. BREACHES AND OUTCOMES
    Also didn't you say you were going to ignore me? [​IMG]
    Yes, stacking crates on a horse and negative karma alts weren't intended, and yet they keep it in the game for years and never punished a single player for doing it. Are you seriously implying people should be banned for horse stacking and/or using negative karma alts?

20. Peisinoe

Wasn't the BB horsey thing about putting too many horses in a stable rather than too many crates on a horse?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.