1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicia Dominica

Two payouts one castle.

Peisinoe likes this.
  2. Peisinoe

Great minds....

Alicia Dominica likes this.
  3. Galatia

Galatia Hoshishinzui Valkyrie 62 EU

4. Alicia Dominica

It raises an interesting question:

Does BB as a (former) exploiter and now a featured partner encourage hacking and exploiting? After all, he's a "popular" (in the context of BDO, which doesn't mean much) streamer and may even act as some kind of role-model/guide for the younger and uneducated players. So they learn that he cheated and got away with it, why should it be any different for them?

5. Galatia

Absolutely and I think it does - some sports have this issue with endemic drug abuse because known cheaters (whether they become clean or not later) have won competitions and medals and it seems allowed or required for new athletes to follow the same path. It would be especially true if they were later used as ambassador to the sport they cheated in - totally legitimises the approach.

6. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

1st time i visit this thread. i just know it started with the bladeboques 2 worker 1 node thing.
    can someone sum up the 123 pages?

SnakeAttack likes this.
  7. Galatia

Blimey where do we start?!

OK here goes:
    BDO "Community": Kakao for God's sake please ban the damn hackers who gain things by using exploits!!!
    Kakao (appearing in puff of smoke): Ask and they shalt be smote with wrath and vengeance!!
    <BB takes note for later messages having approved of the verbosity>
    <bunch of exploiters are removed from game>
    Thread starts:
    BB: I know I streamed an exploit and I looked as shocked as I could by it being there but I didn't do it honest guv! I've been banned from game but IM INNOCENT AND SUFFERING AND EVERYONE THINKS IM A CHEATER!!!
    BDO "Community": Um but you know, you clearly were doing it? You are an expert at BDO and you live streamed yourself exploiting?
    BB: Unto my dying day, hear me henceforth as TRUTHMONGER I am an innocent person and justice shalt be done unto me and I will shine as an example of the best person alive!
    BDO "Community": Um but you know, you clearly were doing it? You are an expert at BDO and you live streamed yourself exploiting?
    BB: <psedo-Christian Scientology Business Bullsh*t>
    <something happens which no one understands at Kakao>
    <BB unlike all the other people who cheat and get banned permanently gets a little slap on the wrists 3 day suspension>
    BB: Kneel before Zod and swear thine allegiance to the purest of all gamers!
    BDO "Community": Um but you know, you clearly were doing it? You are an expert at BDO and you live streamed yourself exploiting? Kakao can you please live up to your Terms Of Service and ban the cheater?
    <122 pages and some months later where there are still a lot of exploiters and cheaters in BDO and BB is now known as Senior Smogues as he and the hygiene of the game is now a meme>
    BDO "Community": For the 1 millionth time, Kakao can you please live up to your Terms Of Service and ban the cheaters starting with BB as there is now a big list?

Lots of amazing characters and back and forths and cringe inducing posts by SS but I think that sums it up and please feel free to add anything :)

Korvgubben and Alicia Dominica like this.
  8. zhagsten

Your sum up is not only well-made, it's bladestyle!

Galatia likes this.
  9. Grizabella

That really only covered the first 2/3. You left out the latest.

Kakao (in requisite puff of smoke): BB you have proven yourself a true friend- you are now a featured streamer.
    BDO "Community": (insert sounds of disbelief and shock that lead to anger)
    BB- what did I do to deserve all of this?

#2449 Grizabella, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    ManlyBeard, Korvgubben and Galatia like this.
  10. Kelt Rand

I’d characterize the thread as one long Chuck Norris joke...example Blade is such a hack he has 2 workers purchasing pearls in the cash shop...

11. SkullMonkey

Sure. "Fake News" He didn't exploit. Exploiting requires intention to use an unintentional bug in the game for unfair or unbalanced gain. Many people triggered this bug accidentally. Blade being one of them. Blade can easily make 200 mil a day legitimately which he has shown on stream numerous times and Kakao determined the max money he could have made via the "exploit" was 50 million silver over 3.5 months. Not something anyone would risk their streaming career over.

But don't take my word for it. Got to TimAllen1337's twitch channel and watch the 3 hour interview he does with blade where he grills him on the exploit and how it happened. You also get to hear how Blade and his family were Dox'd and harassed for several months because of the trolls on here. Evil petty stuff from a few petty people. If you go back several pages on here Blade makes an attempt to respond to the bitter trolls on here but at the end of the day some people you can reason with and others you can't.

Here's a link to Tim's interview with blade:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/281303440

12. Grizabella

He also reached out to some folks directly via IM and asked for them to explain their side. I am told he was genuinely confused and upset by the reaction of the community and really wanted to try to have a dialog. I am also reliably informed that some members of the community tried to have that dialog in a constructive way.

"We suck. We love our heroes. We love it more when they crash and burn. We love it most when they redeem themselves."- Griz.

13. Peisinoe

upload_2018-8-23_20-29-32.jpeg

Here comes SkullMonkey....defending that “integrity” on behalf of the great B.B.

14. Alicia Dominica

That would be more like his sheep aka viewers making the purchases and donating them.

But here is one: BB doesn't tell lies. He changes facts.

Malfurion likes this.
  15. ambyentlight

All hail BB our lord and savior!

Kakao loves streamers like him because they are so popular and bring in massive amounts of customers to the game, so when a streamer cheats Kakao will always look the other way and from time to time may need to hand out a 3 day ban but then again I bet they don't even ban exsploiters,hackers and botters who say nothing either as many of them still exsist.

Kakao ain't got no integrity.

16. Peisinoe

There has to be a little balance to keep the BBlievers! How about 2 lies one fact?

Alicia Dominica and Galatia like this.
  17. Alicia Dominica

While browsing through the latest p2w drama, I stumbled over this gem:

Unless you go bladestyle, obviously!

18. ambyentlight

Exploit to win game followed by the nolifers and then the P2W and lastly the casuals.

Exploiting is far cheaper than P2W because even if the exploit gets patched you still come out ontop and untouched and then simply begin digging around for the next exploit like BB does and hey its fine by the looks because Kakao don't follow the TOS in reguards to permabanning Hackers/Exploiters and botters.

Galatia likes this.
  19. Tokigare

Tokigare XxSassyxX Shai NA

I haven't played the game in months or checked the forums....I come back and your still going with this thread. Just so damn proud of you guys *wipes a tear away* Keep going, plz <3

Galatia likes this.
  20. Yuusayn

I thought this thread would've hit 200 by now, smh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.