1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuusayn

The real question is why you white knight so hard for BB, its ok though, he'll be back in 72 hrs, and just lie to all of you saying they had to do it lol

2. Dorsai22

Did anyone saw that BB in his first post here is asking politely Kakao for help in his case... But title of this topic is so full of sarcasm, its essentially attack aimed into Kakao.... Such contrast is not too nice...

3. Vanic

No... Did you read the statement? Only 4 people got perma banned the other were deemed as not serious enough to be perma banned.

4. SkullMonkey

I could ask you why you are so blinded by confirmation bias when he could just as plausibly be telling the truth.

I mean seriously. Why would a public streamer chance intentionally exploiting after he was already on the hot seat for it once already? People site that blade's eyes went wide with an "oh ****" expression on his face when hero pointed out the double stacked workers. Well hell wouldn't you have an "oh ****" face if you were accused of something you didn't do then 2 months later realized you accidentally actually exploited? Yep you would.

Blade has a track record of always refusing free stuff or shortcutting his way to his goals. Hell he refuses help to fight off stream snipers 80% of the time because he wants to fight through it. You ever wonder WHY he has an inventory full of golden daggers? It's because its a testiment to all of the hours he put into grinding his characters to end game and coming as far as he has. Because even when they nerf the XP requirements and give out all this other free stuff those golden daggers will still be a marker of that accomplishment.

If he was an exploiter looking for a quick buck he would have sold those a long time ago. cheaters and exploiters can't resist easy money and he easily has more money in the form of those golden daggers than any amount he could have made from ancient stone chamber.

ronniejw and Fishstick like this.
  5. SkullMonkey

If you actually knew him you'd know that was not sarcasm. AND if you actually READ what he is asking Kakao to do, he's asking them to publicly expose all of his playtime Logs. Basically Publicly showing all possible incriminating evidence against him. If he intentionally exploited it would be very clear from those logs.

Basically he's asking Kakao to give you guys all the power you need to perma ban him from both twitch and BDO. IF your claims of his nepharious machievellian master manipulation and exploitation are true it would be painfully evident in those logs.

Only a man confident that he is innocent would ask for that.

Fishstick likes this.
  6. Dorsai22

Any proves on this statement? Since you claim it on forum you obviously can prove that it was possible to trigger exploit after server merge, not only in time when servers were merged, right? And pls dont give me someone told me it was possible, im asking about actual proves...

Cause it seems really unlikely that only like 40 ppl were able to trigger that exploit (intentionally and accidentally) if it was possible for 7 months...

#386 Dorsai22, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  7. SkullMonkey

We've had someone who knows how to do the exploit explain it to us. Unfortunately when I have explained it on here I've had my message modded almost immediately both times. In short it's something that could be done both intentionally or accidentally up until the July 12th update.

8. SkullMonkey

I'll try to explain it again, but I doubt this will stay up.

NOTE: this has been patched on the 12th and can no longer be done.

Basically to double stack a node you assigned 1 worker to a node and have him work himself down to 0 stamina. Then instead of repeating the task you assign a different node worker to that node and let the 2nd worker work till he has 0 stamina. Then finally you would "recover all" and "repeat all" and the node would be double stacked.

I don't think they banned everyone that may have accidentally done the exploit because I'm pretty sure I've actually done it once before and not realized it because I had an issue with workers not repeating their tasks correctly about a month or so ago and I had to feed them manually and re assign them to the nodes manually before they would correct themselves.

#388 SkullMonkey, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  9. XSkinnyx

why are you explaining how to exploit a node?
    its just as bad as doing it.
    makes me think you've done it too.
    shame.

Yuusayn likes this.
  10. Kodiak

As someone who focuses heavily on node network income, processing and trade crates all my 81 (76 artisan, 5 pro) workers are exactly where I want them and on the correct nodes. It's been a constant process of hiring and promoting workers and not something you would miss for months at a time.I also stop them all once a week or so to swap out skills on level capped workers. Using the cancel task button on the worker will prevent it from going back to the node regardless of where it is in the list. This is pretty basic knowledge of workers and only presents a problem if you are running the game on multiple computers (since worker tasks are saved locally).

The reason why Blade did this with Ancient Stone Chamber is because he makes and sells Yuria weapons. He's been making and selling Yuria Shortswords since pre-server merge and one of the principle components is Trace of Ascension which comes from...Ancient Stone Chamber. It was featured prominently in many of his early bum to billionaire guides. The biggest limiter for making Yuria Shortswords is, surprise surprise, Trace of Ascension as all other components are readily available.

Again, either way he goes he's done. He's either a rampant cheater who got caught and tried to deny it or he's incompetently bad at the very thing he built his reputation on.

Zaenjinto, MobyX, Orodriel and 3 others like this.
  11. SkullMonkey

We had someone from a prominent siege guild explain how the exploit worked (Not sure how he knew how) once all this public outrage started.

As for publicly talking about it. The issue has been patched on the 12th so it can't be repeated at this point but because it DOES discuss the details of the exploit any previous attempts at explaining it have been modded right away.

As I said in a previous post I haven't intentionally done it myself but I did have some weird things occur with some epheria workers when I was trying to get them to repeat tasks. It's quite possible it was related to this exploit. But I have not been banned so either I didn't do it or Kakao is overlooking minor accidental triggers of the exploit.

12. Yuusayn

Report em for teaching others how to exploit

13. Dorsai22

Strange, cause few times in past i did same and it didnt trigger this exploit... Game just send to that task first worker instead of second one... I remember this, cause i was so angry that game troll me like this even though i wanted to repeat work on second worker, not first and i was forced to cancel all few times and repeat it manually...

Then you dont have any proof, just your word ok...

Sarcasm in his title is undeniable, only ignorant or someone too blind by being his fanboy is not seeing that... If i would have to guess why he write it that way i would say that he was too tilted yesterday and didnt think straight....

I read what he is asking for, but you dont understand one thing. Kakao will never public that data... Its not how companies works... Asking for that is really naive...

14. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

I dont want Defend anyone here but how the Community is acting i so disgusting! Out of Jealousy trying to literally "destroy" a person is the lowest of all lows. 100% everyone who spreads hate in this Forum has a "Bug user" or "Flamer" or another Rule breaker in his vicinity that he wont report cause hes a "friend". Only hatred and resentment on this Thread. I cant/ wont deny that this looks as bad as it can be but its not your Job to Judge him its is Kakao's Job. You raised awareness as if he killed someone. So stop kicking a man that cant move anymore.
    EDIT: sry for that super ugly english its 5.40am il fix it after ive slept.
    [​IMG]

15. SkullMonkey

You can't teach them something they can no longer do. Also at this point explaining the exploit is direct evidence showing that blade could have indeed done this by accident.

But if you TRULY want to incriminate blade you should support his request to get the actual logs of his game play publicly released so that if he did indeed exploit intentionally it would be very evident there.

You would see all of the hidden incidents of exploits that you claim he has done as well as the spikes in silver earnings when he did them. And that evidence would result in both a permanent ban from BDO & Twitch.

16. SkullMonkey

Also I explained the exploit because Dorsai22 asked me to.

17. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

actually if it is Public they are forced to fix it asap or are you concerned you cant use it anymore now?

18. Yuusayn

I don't understand why you even try to defend that cheater, sure first time, mistake, but to get caught twice thats just laughable, he got what he deserved, he should just be lucky he didn't get banned longer

19. XSkinnyx

if someone asked you to jump in a lake, would you? anyway. dont do things that are against the rules if you dont want the consequences of doing so.
    just like blade. he should not have done it the first time NOR this time!

20. Srđana

you get 72 hours......

I get 10 days for calling you out.... spare me you rant of integrity, as*hole

TheAridTaung, Matys, Orodriel and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.