1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

cause it got spammed down

2. Yuusayn

lulz try harder please

3. Whito

Whito Whito_190812080241901 Mystic 60 EU

Oh please, you've been posting all day with fake accounts.

I'm sorry that you make a living with black desert, I think a perma ban is good for you, so you'll learn how to wash your underwear instead of living with your mom.

4. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Seriously trying to pull shitty politics in to this?

5. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

This was not how it was done, I understand you want to defend the exploiter no matter what but you are spreading false information. If what you said is true then there would be more than 40 exploiters, hell I'd have double nodes all over the place.

What you are describing is the bank investment exploit and you're only missing the removal of furniture. The node worker exploit could only be done before the server merge, please stop lying to people it's so blatantly obvious. All the evidence is there, it's why he has so many green and blue workers all over the place. Someone who has been playing from the start of the game and makes videos about worker empires does not have half their empire made up of green and blue. Hell he shouldn't have ANY green workers at all.

Yuusayn and Calibix like this.
  6. Tr3px

hi

imbeth and Sizer like this.
  7. Tr3px

@TRPX another big fan

imbeth and Sizer like this.
  8. ambyentlight

kakao won't ban him stop this witch hunt as only way you could ban him is to become a far more popular streamer.

9. Draciele

1. hey genius, he was proven guilty, hence the ban.

2. im sorry but complaining about witch hunts in BDO just tells me you haven't been here very long. The ONLY way to get GMs/CMs to do anything in this game is to have a witch hunt on the forums. you have to make such a damn stink that they finally cant ignore it anymore. dont blame us, blame the company that drove us to have to do this to be heard.

3. being a streamer and making money off of it is VERY difficult. it is MUCH harder in MMOs where the environment constantly changes. MMOs werent really designed to be a stream-friendly game, but you are expected to make sure every time you stream there is nothing illicit being shown, including cheats and exploits.

4. as 1 states, he WAS proven guilty. thats why he got a frickin ban. pay attention little man.

5. the extent of how much he made will never be known. i heard it was like 1200 traces that were thrown away, but over 4 months of this would produce A LOT more than that, let alone 2 workers doing it, so stop trying to say it was only 16m. that was something you white knight boquettes came up with, not us.

6.throwing a string of curses in there doesnt help you get your point across. it makes you sound like a mad child who cant watch his favorite streamer so you are throwing a tantrum.

in the end im gonna repeat something that everyone else keeps saying, because apparently you havent figured this out yet. the workers are at the TOP of the worker screen. every time he opens the screen he sees a sea of artisan workers and a lowly blue worker. sees every day that there are two workers on that node. FOR 4 MONTHS. you are telling me that someone like blade, who is notorious for worker efficiency and being **** about maximizing your money flow, would not see this? come on man, wake up.

Whito likes this.
  10. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

This is a friendly reminded that he is definitely guilty... if not of knowingly exploiting, then for allowing someone else to access his account and play for him.

Why do I say this?

Because he attempted to tell viewers that he had double workers on Finto. But, Finto has two resource nodes, so it can have two workers. He was banking on his viewers being utter newbs who wouldn't know that. He attempted to bamboozle them.

11. Waifu_Hunter

Lousy cheaters deserve punishment, and you're a public figure which can be used to make an example. Banning you could help to clean up the community through fear. Alternatively they could do a rollback to the last time you were banned for this. I think in terms of fear, that one is better as time is something nobody can get back.

it is not so much the exploiting that makes people angry, that is only part of it.

What brings the mad to nuclear levels is that you've not only been (((accidentally))) banned in the past for this, that alone is a point of anger- but here's the kicker:

You have gotten caught on stream doing it after the fact. This provides an objective truth that gives reason to have a loss of faith with the company. When this collides with a player's own time investment in which they have been playing honestly, it breeds frustration and disgust.

So you get predominantly two types of people calling for your ban;

Those who play by the rules getting angry you don't have to which possibly leads to their abandonment of the game because they have become convinced kakao does nothing but take their money.

Those who like stirring the pot.

This isn't something words can fix. Words are backed by the easiest to see actions.

Even worse is if you show weakness, you will just get attacked harder because it is usually viewed as an admission of guilt.

You seem like a really nice girl. I feel bad that you're crying over this but honestly, emotions have no bearing on objectivity.

You really should not have made this forum post either. You should have taken the 72h quietly. Companies only care about PR disasters and you're making it worse in a way where they can get out easy by detatching from you.

#411 Waifu_Hunter, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Yuusayn, CLAPISTANI and Whito like this.
  12. xDope

@Blade Boques You're a pathological liar and a sociopath. You don't even seem to know what Integrity stands for, so stop using big words you don't understand. You care nothing for truthfulness and having a strong moral principle.
    The only reason you care so much about what people might think of you is to keep your Twitch career going.

Zaenjinto, Yuusayn and Whito like this.
  13. Calibix

@BladeBoques
    You are the literal definition of a sociopath. I find it extremely amusing you made this post, replied on page 2, and haven't been heard from since.
    What's your mom going to say when you tell her Your career is over?

Zaenjinto and Whito like this.
  14. Alicia Dominica

An attempt at damage control, nothing more. Likely knowing full well that they cannot or will not disclose this information to the public. You don't care for transparency, you only care for yourself. Good luck with manipulating the sheep that are your viewers, but kindly keep your feeble attempts at doing so off this forum.

Volunteer moderator, where are you? You have deleted tons of bb-threads before, is this one getting special treatment? Or are you leaving it up for 72h?

15. Whito

Whito Whito_190812080241901 Mystic 60 EU

OMFG

This thread is simply delirious.

The problems of the world are not solved with attitude but with actions, any encyclopedias seller has a positive attitude and has a positive philosophy that you will sell the encyclopedia.

Regarding that BBQ gives free publicity to Black Desert and makes you earn money, I'm not so sure, this social parasite makes people waste time instead of playing and exploring the possibilities and resources offered by the game,
    Prefer to look like someone else already discovered it and take an easy way copying what others do, and donate money to your channel instead of spending the money in the game.

I am not here to know the problems or feelings or attitudes of others, I am here to compete in PvP with people other than an AI in an open world that does not take me by a predefined story as if it were a movie.

I've played 7 years of Lineage 2, 3 years of Aion, 2 years of Tera, 8 months of Blade and Soul and now I've been in Black Desert for a year, I've never seen youtubers or Twitchers, except the L2 style old school PvP videos .

If you do not want Black Desert to end up like Blade And Soul, without any better players to BBQ.

Why not if they will need to keep the game to youtubers and pay for articles so that certain MMOByte-type web sites advertise.

PERMABAN NOW FOR A CRIMINAL

Here we are not to make friends, this is a war game to kill other people and conquer territories end of history.

FrozenReaper and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  16. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

'' most likely a bug ''

explain the ban then ?

17. Awesomisme

Can we just get the logs to be shown. I am tired of reading these donkey's lies. If you don't know the truth stfu and wait for the truth. Jesus, all of you know nothing or just see
    What is Integrity Worth? By: Blade Boques
    and automatically go "YYYUUPP, heres this little pisser here again... Ban em"
    Don't say to ban em unless you know for 100% certainty that he exploited.

18. Fooba

Lol integrity, get rekt.

19. yulingg1

You admitted to cheating on your stream highlighted it a few times, and the fact, that you as a player are trying to ask us for forgiveness. I'm sorry no. The issue is you highlighted the cheating, and encouraged others asking them if they had the same issue. Please stop trying to convince people you are innocent.

I'm normally civil with this stuff, but your personality is shady, and a salesman- you're pretty bad at lying as well, your smug attitude towards your gains is what throws people off- you've been shady since your first 100m. I don't post on forums, but as a representative with high viewers come on man, have some common sense. Don't be stupid with his stuff blaming accidents, you are fully aware of what you did, don't deny your shady action. From a game dev perspective I would of perma banned you after a 2 rule strike.

20. Kurylenko

Taken from Reddit:

Some questions that BladeBoques should answer before attempting to claim his innocence in this matter:
    • If the workers did fail to reset after the patch, why did BladeBoques fail to notice that he had two workers on the Ancient Stone Chamber node or was this neglected intentionally? We all check our workers at quick glimpse, it is easy to to tell that you've got two workers on a node.

• If indeed it was an accident and let's assume BladeBoques did not notice the two workers on a single node, then why was one of the workers un-promoted and even more concerning is why was it un-promoted and unnoticed for over 1,000 worker cycles?

• Now let's assume BladeBoques knew he had two workers on one node, why wouldn't he remove that worker way before it even reached 1,000 worker cycles and alert Kakao via a support ticket? Why would he keep it there and not reassign it to another node?
    The story of BladeBoques' node exploitation/bug revelation is one that has many holes in it and the story all points in one direction.

2.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was not intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Kakao Games Europe.

Looking at section 2.1.4 Use of Exploits from the Terms of Use, it states that a User shall never attempt to reproduce an exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support. This means that BladeBoques should have reported it and followed by undoing the exploit. The section also says that a user must immediately report the exploit, however BladeBoques failed to do so and left his workers alone even after a bugfix was applied. BladeBoques failed to notify Kakao Games that in fact his workers were not fixed and were still bugged.

All the above clearly outlines BladeBoques motives and his position in the worker exploit fiasco. It is clear that BladeBoques is guilty through negligence and also participation in the exploit.

FrozenReaper and Peisinoe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.