1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Valkyrie 60 EU

Ho ho ho i see what you did there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. Alicia Dominica

What is forum integrity worth?

:)

3. Plunge

To be honest I did use his name in it, so it could be seen as a call-out. Can't be arsed to go back and edit the name back to Senor Smoques. Then again there is a certain thread discussing it in detail with over 1,000 replies, was hoping the mods would be lenient...
    They don't even know the amount of effort it took to try and get the inflections to match the way he was talking, hell I watched the original video at least 5 times... :(

RoakOriginal likes this.
  4. Grizabella

You have a talent. I have seen many of these and this was spot on. The pauses and laughter were perfect.

Dank McMeme and Plunge like this.
  5. Asterotis

Asterotis Sorceress 57

lol.png

Why? Because you're afraid that you HAVE to show TWITCH the e-mail Kakao sent you, verifying your ban? gtfo here.

Dank McMeme and Morwath like this.
  6. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Hes like a thief caught in middle of his crime, who after leaving prison is acting like it has never happened...

Dank McMeme likes this.
  7. FluffyQuack

Are we completely sure these are 2 different exploits? First of all, Blade's workers on Ancient Stone Chamber can't be related to the server merge as they were assigned to different nodes in December (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/107785520 - 0:36:30).

The way Kakao has been talking makes it sound like it's the same exploit (since they mention failing to reset the workers involved in the exploit from April, which would explain why Blade could still use 2 workers on the same node). I wish we had concrete information on how the exploit was triggered. I'm surprised it's as secretive as it is.

I think there's one very likely reason why he bought those workers: to make forts on different servers. August last year he made a big deal out of the fact he was making forts on other servers in order to claim nodes no one was fighting for (he's got a video about this on his youtube channel). He wouldn't have a lot of energy on those servers so he couldn't keep re-rolling for yellow and orange workers, and I know that you definitely need a LOT of workers if you wanna make a fort by yourself.

No idea why he kept those workers in the long run though. My guild took some freebie nodes before the server merge, but I'd sell my workers after they were done as I can't be bothered to level up workers starting from green or blue grade.

8. Grizabella

Hopefully all future employers will do a background check....

9. Peisinoe

That sounds so close to "challenge accepted"

Asterotis likes this.
  10. Asterotis

Asterotis Sorceress 57

That's what archive.is is for. :3 QUICK! Hold my clam.

TheAridTaung and Peisinoe like this.
  11. Peisinoe

That's some serious self-harm.

12. Plunge

I'm hesitant to trust my sources now as I had 3 separate people tell me that it could only be done before the server merge. That being said, I'm quite adamant that they aren't the same exploit as the banking one required you to LOSE your rank 1 house and then gain it back. There aren't any houses associated with nodes like ASC so I don't believe that they can be the same exploit. The worker time exploit could be related though, not to sure.

We do however have a confirmation from Kakao that it couldn't be done by accident and if it COULD be done by accident then we'd have a lot more than 43 people exploiting.

I've bolded the important apart in your post. Why did he keep them if they're from last year? As I've showed his B2B videos focus a lot on having a good and efficient worker empire. I browsed over them quickly and he was showing people which nodes are important to have whilst showing his node map. He seems to be invested all over the map, from Sand grain to Trent. His last worker count is at 82 workers, so if these 19 workers are left over that means his worker count is in fact 63. This seems extremely low to me, for someone who is working so many nodes.

I've currently got 92 workers now and 25 of them are on crate workshops, that leaves 67 workers for nodes and I haven't even touched the timber nodes in Mediah nor some of the mushroom nodes he has. it seems very strange that he focuses so heavily on worker empires when he's got such a poor selection. it just seems odd to me that someone giving people tips and tutorials on workers has a much worse empire than me; someone who was too lazy to even set up Trent properly until last month and rolls for skilled workers.

Peisinoe likes this.
  13. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 59 NA

OK so i'm neither for nor against B.Smoques'... but I have to say that this tread continuing and people discussing this is not helping either side, simply because "good publicity or bad publicity = still publicity"... The more his name gets brought up the more publicity MR Smoqesso gets the more potential viewers and followers he can get. It's like going on a show and being the worst person ever on that show, everyone hates your performance, but because it's such a "train wreck" everyone shares a million times, so now he is reaching a broader audience which in turn converts to more potential viewers/subs. If you want to hurt B Smoquessoexpresso you tell all your guild members, friends and and new players in game to ignore said character/streamer (word of mouth in game is more powerful at this than this circle jerk of how it was/wasn't done, how kakao failed, or B.Smokeshlongs exploited)

14. LoanWolf

Man, if only there was an e-mail that would show how much money you gained from the exploit. I would say that would be sure fire evidence whether this was only done on one node or not.

15. Whito

Do not understand the point, no one wants to harm Mr. BBQ

It can be called BBQ or CFK, the question is PERMABAN for criminal exploiter.

Now you can make a dramatic show about your life and so you will not lose your home, maybe Holywood will buy the rights to the terrible story of his life and make a movie.

16. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 59 NA

The salt comments on this tread, and pitchforks with "permaban" on them actually helps Mr CFKBBQ in the long run. MRSmoquessoBBQCFK is getting more fame with every post about him. Also a quick fact about all this is : KAKAO/PA should take a good look at the mess they created by not testing their product extensively. I mean where the "Fork" is their QA >.>? They can patch a faulty value pack, or other PS item right away, they can change karma feature within a week or two... but they can't patch Exploits for almost a year??? (not sure nor do i care how long these were available, or if they still are.) THE BIGGEST ISSUE HERE IS THAT THE DEVELOPER AND THE PUBLISHER ARE BEING VERY SLUGGISH AT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THE MATTER. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT BROKEN CLASSES, TOOL TIPS THAT SAY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INVULNERABLE *COUGH* KUNO *COUGH*, but i digress there is no point. The publisher/developer can't be held liable to any of this.

17. Whito

You still do not understand anything, Black Desert is a fad a game that from here to 3 or 4 years practically nobody will play because there will be new generation games and BBQ only know their fans, who has .... 1000 views of 7 Billions of humans?

For the 6,999,999..999.000 is a complete stranger and not at all famous, when you finish this fad, you can go to look for work and in the part of work experience, you can put "Youtuber famous"

You can go to another section to complain about your kuno.

18. Plunge

He supposedly had 50 million taken away, not sure if true or not. I'm intrigued as to whether Kakao judged it by marketplace value or vendor value. If it's vendor value, that's A LOT of trace.

19. Peisinoe

I've only just realised it's almost an equivalent ratio between the number of subscribers he has and the number of tasks the ASC worker had completed.... spooky.

Whito likes this.
  20. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 59 NA

Kuno forums are dead... there ain't enough people playing Kuno or that would care much about the class... so this tread has more views than P2W had bad in the days, which makes it prime spot for Kuno mention !