1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

sage spotted .Guffaw!

2. endeva

Bladeboques is unbanned and still streaming on twitch getting over 1.5k views every stream, hes literally smiling and laughing the at people on this thread. Oh and Hes on his way to getting pen gear with his billions.

Shadowfibby likes this.
  3. Peisinoe

What a fantastic first post.

4. Korvgubben

We are just keeping this thread warm untill he gets caught a 3rd time :)

5. Alicia Dominica

Yeah BB I'm sure you are. Must feel great to add "exploiting" to your oh-so-successful CV. Then again, in your area of "expertise", such behavior is considered to be a boon.

6. SkullMonkey

@CM_Yukimura - Can we get this Thread officially closed? I don't think anything productive is being accomplished here.

ronniejw likes this.
  7. Peisinoe

You may not think that a deviation of the ToS is worth discussing, but a number of us do. The tolerance of exploiting in this game is not something that we as a community should just accept. If you don't want to read posts in this thread, then don't look at it, but don't prevent others from partaking in discussions.

Shadowfibby, Asterotis and Morwath like this.
  8. SkullMonkey

A Good portion of the community doesn't believe that BB intentionally did the exploit and that Kakao lied about it not being able to be replicated accidentally and are not going back on that to save face, as many people from the community have come forward attesting that the exploit could be triggered accidentally. But they won't say anything further on the matter.

The fact that people were temporarily banned should tell you that there was SOME kind of extenuating factor that caused them to do this middle ground ban as any time they handed out a ban in the past it's been a Perma Ban.

But again. You're just going to rage against everything I say in this post, call me a Liar or some other jab to call me stupid blah blah blah.

But rage all you want. Blade is not getting Banned from either BDO or Twitch. Kakao is not going to comment further on the matter so we're just all wasting our breath on here.

Hence. This thread is just an unproductive temper tantrum thread. Please just quit the game or stop spending money on pearls. I don't care either one you choose. Regardless I and many others are sick of seeing this thread on the forums as it's just a toxic unproductive thread.

ronniejw, Fishstick and Amirite like this.
  9. Peisinoe

Source?

Asterotis and Morwath like this.
  10. TheAridTaung

He has no source, kids as full of **** as mister boqueso himself.

Asterotis, Morwath and Peisinoe like this.
  11. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Then why not report it instead of posting an attention seeking plea? The forum rules even state that you should use the report function instead of quoting the post/thread in question. You have NO sources for ANY of your statements, you have continuously lied to push your agenda and you have used ad hominem attacks against others. If you're sick of seeing the thread then adding the OP to your ignore list will make the thread disappear. The fact you're not willing to do this or just report the thread shows that you're only after one thing; attention.

Some of us want to keep this thread alive so that we can discuss the issue, this isn't a witch hunt as the OP in question is the one we're discussing and he used the same forum account as his IGN. The forums are for discussion, we are discussing. No forum rule is being broken so there is no reason to delete the thread or lock it. There's no "name and shaming" because OP came here willingly. :)

Menor, Reigne Irkalla and Peisinoe like this.
  12. Jeviven

No idea how many people really feel like he deserved a ban.
    Fact is that most of the community don't even check the forums or log in here.
    However i do think Skull has a point when he says that it doesn't help anymore to ask or yell here for a ban.

They gave him his punishment.
    Some think it should have been more, others don't think so.
    Ofcourse thats fine to discuss as it shows how people care .
    But don't expect a ban anymore since he sat out his 72 hour ban.
    It should be a warning sign for the streamer anyway.

We all know the type of people in our lifes that always get involved in a fight when they go to a bar.
    And even though they maybe not start the fight nor have the intention to start one, they Always end up in one anyway.
    If anywhere in the near future this streamer somehow gets involved into a same situation with exploits or whatever again then i would expect a ban.
    Harsh as that may sound i cannot Judge his intentions.
    Only thing i can Judge is the fact it happened more times before and that should ring an alarmbel.

I do want to say this as a final statement.
    Being for or against a ban of this streamer aside, lets not let it take away what we play the game for right?
    Don't let these things take the fun and enjoyment u have from the game away.
    There is a lot good in life so lets not focus too much on negative things , its not worth it <3
    Sorry for the preach and have a nice day !!

ronniejw, SkullMonkey and LinaCrysta like this.
  13. Grizabella

Regardless of what the community thinks, he was found guilty.

The issue is that some feel the penalty was not harsh enough, and even not in line with the game's ToS.

14. Amirite

So, what about all the other players who got banned as well, should we ask Kakao for a list so we can hunt them down to in this forum??
    This is just getting silly and i can't understand it has been going on for 63 pages and not closed yet. This is much more worse then a 3 day ban for sure. It's a joke.

People only come her to do a witch hunt one a player????

Get over it and move on.

15. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Not much of a hunt when the person who's the target is the OP of this thread. :)

Peisinoe likes this.
  16. ManlyBeard

Stop being his fanboi, he got caught twice, and got streamer privs handed to him, twice. Imo everyone that got caught should be perma banned, but he made it into a public spectacle by making this thread.

Enforce your ToS already, clear intent of exploiting twice, more than enough to enforce a perma ban.

Peisinoe likes this.
  17. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner of the loudest temper tantrum of the day goes to...... this guy :D

18. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

You probably think Rosa Parks should have gotten off the bus or that the women marching in aid of woman's suffrage should have gone home and made cakes.

We demand justice and we will get it.

When Blade dies aged 78 in a care home staffed by 12, no, 24 goblin workers.

Plunge and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  19. Amirite

I'm not fanboi, but I guess that the best you can come up with. No doubt that exploiting should be punish, and I never said they shouldn't. Try to read what I actually wrote instead of being a troll in here you know and stop trying to think what other people are, you really don't know ****.

Feeling better now? or do want a sneakers to calm you down.

20. ManlyBeard

The only troll here is you, regardless wether we discuss the other people that got a 72 hour ban or the 3 that did receive a perma ban, it's about the OP since he publicly wanted to try and redeem himself.

Does it matter that he is a public figure? Yes, he makes money off this game, off this company, by exploiting none the less, and this company gave him more leniency than any other gaming company would, all for some more publicity, which is now more connected to the fact that he exploited & got away with it. Not the kind any company would want, but here we are, and here they are not enforcing their own ToS.

If you **** up on your daily job, and you get fired, are you gonna ask for a 72h termination of your employment contract? And then show up after?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.