1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

This is the main point, he exploited and Kakao said it wasn't by accident. I see no reason why they shouldn't ban him and the other 39 people who were suspended. In my eyes they've broken their ToS.

Smaxx, Venkas, Dalenos and 1 other person like this.
  2. Escapism

bbq, if you read this, please i wanna have your babies! I will even let you impregnate me multiple times simultaenously!

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  3. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Not in only yours.

4. Cruornex

Surprised nobody has mentioned BDO TV's release being suspiciously close to whatshisface being let off the hook. As soon as I saw that after maintenance, Kakao's (in)actions made a heck of a lot more sense. Once this has blown over in a month or 2 I expect to see him highlighted all over that ****.

5. Peisinoe

It's actually on the previous page of this thread.

6. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

I've noticed there only cute korean gal.

7. Cruornex

Uhh, well, I'm blind... Then lemme rephrase and say "I'm surprised it hasn't been made a bigger deal". It is about as much of a smoking gun as possible in this situation on Kakao's part and clearly shows that potential new players > existing players (who have already emptied their wallets) in their eyes. It's quite scary that this is still the case even after a surely better than anticipated Steam release.

Peisinoe likes this.
  8. Peisinoe

upload_2017-7-28_12-52-3.png
    They don't look like cute KR girls to me..... :-P

9. Grizabella

He has technically F***ed all of us, so maybe you will get lucky and carry to term.

Ayanekai likes this.
  10. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Peisinoe likes this.
  11. Oaklay

Well first of all I didn't read all the topic's on this post so if I'm going to make a statement that has already bin made I apologize before hand.

Thing is reading some posts on this tread and mentioning he got banned already for using the same "exploit", regardless if he did it intentionally or not it's Kakao fault in my eyes. Reason for this is that they we're aware of the issue concerning this exploit yet they HAVN'T done anything to fix it! Instead they are just busy releasing new classes so they have another fast cash grab at hand (Weight limit, inventory slots, costumes) and not even to mention this new character is just a plain copy of the previous one, but none and the less that's a discussion for different topic.

My opinion is Kakao should be more focused on fixing issue's with this game instead of just focusing releasing "updates" for a fast cash grab.

Do I think he should be banned permanently? No I don't! At the end of the day we're all people, we make mistakes or choices that would or could hurt us, but we ALL make then to get better at something or even a easier way out, if it's in real life or in our game world we all would do it.

Other thing is he did a lot of great things for it's community as well. He helped a lot of people explaining the game, hell he even took time for them to check if there is something someone could change or do to improve the income. At least for me his guides where very helpful when i started playing this game about 3 months ago.

intentionally or not I personally think we should give him some slack and blame Kakao more for not fixing their issue's within a reasonable time frame, hell you all remember the horrible lag we had for weeks when steam released showed up. Took them weeks to fix that issue! and we have a hell of a lot more issue's that need fixing like marketplace lag for example people are complaining about that for weeks.

I've played some MMO's over the years but the time this company takes to fix their issue's / exploits or whatever is just outrages!

But hey this is just my standpoint just pointing it out feel free to have another look at the current situation :)

Wish you all the best and lot's of silver

Cheers!

12. Plunge

It's rather insulting that they admitted he exploited but are then willing to feature him despite the ToS being broken (by both Kakao and him).

[​IMG]

Orodriel, Venkas, Dalenos and 4 others like this.
  13. Plunge

He exploited for around 7 months, I assume you're willing to give everyone who breaks the rules some slack if you're so lax in enforcing the rules. This isn't someone who used the exploit by accident to tested it out for a few days; he intentionally used it and his worker completed over 1,000 tasks.

Blame Kakao all you want, they are showing themselves to be a very scummy company by clearly favouring Streamers, but don't clear him of guilt because of their own ineptitude.

Smaxx likes this.
  14. Visnja

Visnja DarkKnight 59

I am honestly surprised Multiple guilds have not perma dec'd ExL in protest, make their life a living hell. Make it so they cant sneeze outside of a city.

Cruornex, Venkas and Morwath like this.
  15. Plunge

Quite a few guilds have him perma dec'd since before this issue, but people lose interest over the time. It shouldn't be up to the player to punish exploiters just because Kakao are scared that a streamer will tarnish their reputation.

16. BlNKY

This thread is still going ? Hmm.

17. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Which was used by someone claiming to be expert...

18. Plunge

It's not just that he claims to be an "expert" on workers, but that there is evidence he has moved his workers around MULTIPLE times which disproves his claim that he didn't notice.

19. Menor

Why there is no BikiniPanda streams on that page?

20. Plunge

Allowing BikiniPanda to advertise harms Kakao's profit as people will use it rather than buy pearls. Allowing an exploiter who has broken the ToS to continue playing the game doesn't harm their profits as although they lose players like me they know that there are 100+ other players who are willing to spend money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.