1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

I ve been playing MMORpgs for almost 15 years now, this is the first time I see a person getting caught twice exploiting bugs which is a clear violation of the ToS and getting away with it without the slightest repercussion....To be frank I didnt hold PA on the highest esteem but seriously this is an all time low for them...

2. Grizabella

The answer is f-all nothing.

Integrity is worth nothing. Period. The OP has none and received not only no real punishment, but is being promoted on the new BDO TV part of the game.

In this game at least, Integrity is worth nothing.

3. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

I've reported certain guild (QrwaSquad), for name violating ToS, after weeks nothing has been done... they simply don't care.

4. Allecarius

Companies say they take a hard line stance against botters/cheaters, but in the end money is money. They make little money from the purchase and no one is going to re-buy all of their character add-ons and go through the gear roulette again. Instead they allow people to feel like 'they have avoided the ban-hammer' and keep going. If this game was a purchased game with regular progression I think the ban-hammer would fall harder as they would win 2x. First, by banning they show they don't like cheaters and second the individual would have to buy a new account.

5. Grizabella

They will react on names. Guildee was named GokuBit*h and they sent him a mail in game saying he had to change it because of complaints. They included a free name change coupon. He changed it to GokuBish and they rejected it and sent another warning and coupon.

He is now named GokuFemaleDog

6. Jeviven

lmao

7. Asterotis

Apparently the guild Nagas found ExploitableLegion's guild home and is killing them over and over, forcing them to switch channels (Which they were found in Mediah 5, less than 2 minutes later.)
    nagas.png

Moments later...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    salt.png

#1307 Asterotis, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  8. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

No different than that period of time when they could get into calpheon (Safe Zone) and murder afk fishers

Looked like the Freddie Kruger had run amok in Calpoheon

9. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Finaly NA folks act like they should've since beginning.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  10. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

The irony is unbearable really, but knowing Kakao they'll most probably ban those people who played the game legitimately whilst protecting their favourite Streamer.

Yuusayn likes this.
  11. Dremlock

it's great!

12. Peisinoe

Is the self-DDoS like self-flagellation in an attempt to make amends for their sins?

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  13. Enjun

Im not here to defend BladeBodques or condemn him, but an exploit is an exploit, so they should be banned for at least 72 hours. You were slamming a guy for exploiting and only getting a 72 hour ban, now your saying its okay to exploit? Its funny how people change their opinions of what's right and wrong when it benefits them.

14. Grizabella

If they get no ban for the first documented offense and 72 hours for the second documented offense, I will agree it is fair.

Anyone want to take that bet?

15. Asterotis

Nagas is out again for bloodlust, tune into Salty Smoqueso's stream!

(Inb4 he tries to get them banned, OOOOOO I hope he tries, because that backlash will be gorgeous!)

16. Plunge

How am I saying it's ok to exploit? They PvP'd members of an enemy guild, how is that an exploit? Last I heard it's called content. I don't know about Cadry ruins nor what happened as the image isn't that clear, but if it's not a safezone then how on earth did they exploit?

17. Asterotis

It's outside of a safe zone, thus Nagas were able to repeatedly murder them with great ease.
    I say it's well within the rules and mechanics of the game.

18. Plunge

It's turned out that hey did exploit in order to gain access, but what's turly amusing is that ExploitLegion, who are being sent to the forums in force by BladeBoques, are claiming that since Naga exploited it's perfectly fine for them to exploit back as they did it by "accident".

it seems that exploiting by accident, be in for 5 minutes or 7 months is a joining requirement for ExploitLegion.

Peisinoe likes this.
  19. Venkas

And thats why I quit the game :(

Sharing servers with known cheaters feels disgustingD:<

Peisinoe likes this.
  20. Plunge

It's no reason to quit the game, but it's definitely a reason to stop giving Kakao money. According to his twitter people are calling his family and friends and whilst I was sympathetic at first his continued denial and the fact he's trying to rub his unbanning into people's face makes that sympathy disappear quite quickly. I don't condone it, but I'm not going to feel sorry for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.