1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Wellbeing there is no winner or loser in this game I guess by cheating you’re able to get the most silver and best gear I guess that make you feel like a winner. But really I see it like a little kid that if you not let them win they get mad and toss the cards at you. Maybe it time to grow up and take reasonability for your action and not try to cover them up.

2. mickey3333

God mother-of-cover up whenever I post a thread about BB mod simply deletes it!

Hahaahaaaa

3. Crowleyz

Well instead of having several small piles of **** they prefer to have one great big giant pile of ****.

big-pile-of-shit-o.gif

4. Em0SceneStabr

"witch hunting" i dont think thats allowed anywhere because it serves no purpose other than to target and attack someone. whether you think they deserve it or not. if the target was on you then you would think differently.

5. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Cross my heart, stick a needle in my eye I swear this costume is the last one.

>.>

<.<

6. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Most probably because you posted the thread so it can be seen a name-calling, but since the OP is the person who exploited and started this whole issue then this thread breaks no forums rules. If Kakao do lock it or delete it then it shows that they're trying to protect their favourite streamer.

mickey3333 likes this.
  7. Em0SceneStabr

WHOEVER GETS TO 1 FIRST COUNTING BACKWARDS FROM 100 WINS.

8. Crowleyz

MATT DAMON

Dremlock likes this.
  9. ManlyBeard

Def not to quit over but also something that shouldn't be forgotten in the long run, untill they stop playing favourite with some cringy streamer and actually enforce their ToS to maybe try and provide a fair & equal environment.

Plunge likes this.
  10. Alitiaza

OP : it worths nothing nowdays. Come back from wonderland. Kakao is a company as others, meaning doing business and generating money by any means.

So, that is the world we live in.

11. Plunge

Yeh, I agree completely.

12. endeva

This.

13. Plunge

Generating money comes from keeping enough paying customers happy that you can make a solid profit. This comes from having a cash shop that's worth spending money in and having a game worth playing. Spitting in your customer's faces and then bending over backwards for someone PURELY because they are a streamer is not how you run a business. Sure, it keeps the streamer happy and he praises the game to his viewers, but it also pisses of certain customers whoa re more than happy to make sure that this issue is never forgotten.

Orodriel and Peisinoe like this.
  14. Claydough

Im not defending BB or anything like that

But im curious to know, do you belive the other players that recived 72 hours bans only recived the temp ban due to BB's involvment? Or would they have otherwise recived perma bans?

15. Plunge

I have no information about the other players so anything I say is just a theory. A few of them came on to the forums and Reddit to claim that they never exploited, but that's nothing to go on as the first line used by people who broke the rules is "Trust me, I didn't break the rules". The following is just a theory of mine and not based on any facts.

I believe that had the forums and Reddit not reacted the way they did, then Kakao would have done absolutely nothing and let the players continue exploiting. The reason I say this is based on two factors, the timing and Kakao's previous handling of those who break the rules.

On May 24th Kakao banned quite a few people for exploiting including BladeBoques, he was handed a PERMANENT ban which shows that in Kakao's eyes he had exploited and they were following their own ToS. They latter unbanned him (and presumably everyone else) for whatever reason though I believe it was because they didn't want to face the backlash of BladeBoques turning his followers against the company. We now know that the ban on May 24th was just as he had been exploiting since the end of January. On July 10th/11th someone catches him still exploiting and the forum/Reddit erupt with the moderators and GMs deleting every thread and post that mentions it. Suddenly they stop deleting threads and a few hours later we get this thread. To me, this isn't a coincidence, they only acted because of the reaction form the forum users. Kakao only banned/suspended people because they didn't want to contain the flames on the forum any more.

If we look at Kakao a year ago, they were ensuring that hackers were banned and that the community was aware that punishment was taking place. Look at he situation now and it's very different. I doubt there are as many bots or "hackers" as people claim, however there is a FishBot that has been running for a MINIMUM of 6 months. I'm part of their discord and no one has complained about bans or the bot not working due to Kakao implementing a change. I myself have sent in a copy of the bot and whilst I know that it takes a while for any action to be taken, the lax attitude Kakao has makes me believe that they'd rather just swipe the bot users under the carpet and forget about them. Kakao doesn't want to take any action against fish botters or other bot users because in their eyes it is not worth the effort, they're not losing revenue because of it.

tl;dr Once again just a theory, but I believe that Kakao were happy to ignore those who used the banking exploit and the multiple node worker exploit. They only acted because the forums were on fire so they decided to hand out some permanent bans to 3 nobodies who had exploited a lot and temporary bans to those who hadn't exploited as much. BladeBoques (in fact all of them) deserved a permanent ban as shown in the first ban wave but Kakao didn't want to deal with losing one of the largest streamers and suffering the bad PR from his loss; especially with BDO TV being released shortly after. Kakao most likely suspended the 39 so that it would not appear as if they were doing BB a favour by temp banning him despite him having earned 50x the next person.

#1335 Plunge, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  16. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Yeah, I pretty much think the same. It's a shame twitch hasn't banned BB for it, though.

Grizabella likes this.
  17. ManlyBeard

I wonder if ppl provided all the links towards the evidence with the report feature on twitch or if they just spammed the crap out of it and they don't know what to look for.

Probably exactly what happened but lmao, the game will get another streamer for it to replace exploitques tho, so idk why they give him such special treatment.

18. Karaad

Talking about integrity and you don't even care to mention who you stole your thumbnail from for that video...mhmmm. :(

19. Musashy

You all ****ing realise he did like 200 k silver from that right ?, thats nothing. Also kakao investigated and removed the money made stop being like all other retards and use your common sense. He had **** ton of money before doing that no reason to do that on purpose since it would not bring a fortune to him. God people not over this are so sheep. Thats why you all are doing poor in what u do both in life and in game. Instead of worrying and minding for yourself you choose to focus your attention on what others do. And if you cant do what he can than try and make life worse for peeps who are doing better than you. Waay to go sheeps

20. appallo

Blade, shut up.

Crazyz and mickey3333 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.