1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

Take a gun, run into a bank, and demand 5 bucks. Then tell them "5 bucks from that ?, thats nothing" and they'll rightfully laugh at you.

People just want to see a zero tolerance policy (as outlined in the ToS) to be applied here, because where do you draw the line? 200k silver a month? 200k silver a week? 200k silver a day? Take of your pink glasses and consider the whole fallout of such a stupid decision clearly showing favoritism.

Actually, I've been in a similar situation before, although it wasn't exploit related. Someone posted NDA'ed information on a forum. I only quoted a single line completely out of context – so nobody would have been able to do anything with that – as a reply, basically saying "uh, you can't post that, but then again it says nothing about the NDA'ed content, because it could be anything". I still got a temporary ban. It literally was nothing, yet I didn't try to fight it or anything, because in the end it mattered and could have sent a precedence. When is a NDA broken? Only if you post more than a sentence or line?

Same here: There should never be any comparison regarding "how much did they exploit?" The question is whether someone exploited, not how much.

#1341 Smaxx, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. Peisinoe

50M silver was removed, not 200k. This was likely vendor value of traces which he used to make Yuria, so his profit was a lot more than 50M, not the 200k you have plucked from who knows where. The money is also not the point, it is the fact that Kakao have gone against their ToS and have created inequality in the treatment of their customer base. I'm quite content with my education, my career and the siege guild I play BDO with, but please, continue to call me a bad. I just want all players to be treated fairly, what do you want?

Sugam, Morwath, Plunge and 1 other person like this.
  3. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

[​IMG]

Peisinoe likes this.
  4. Beeso

Want that regal but somewhat creepy-looking smile back.

Alicemimi likes this.
  5. Peisinoe

Thank you! Posting from work, so didn't have my screenies <3

6. Long live queen @Plunge [​IMG]

Any mentioned source is waiting approval by royal seal.

7. Ayanekai

Haven't read the pages of other replies either but thank you for advocating this perspective ~ was hoping to see it lol

BladeBoques told everyone about it, it's not like he was some ******* getting a quick gain on everyone.

I've heard people claim he's continuing to exploit - is this true somehow? In that case, that's dumb and dude should get the ban. (Rule lenience for popularity or dishing out money is hella mob like lol) If not, people need to watch their damn mouths :)

8. Musashy

The term people seem to forget is "removed". Its still **** money in bdo

9. Vanwaros

That's how much integrity is worth.

Kyouki and Peisinoe like this.
  10. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Doesn't matter, it doesn't say in the ToS "Oh if it's only like 50 mil then you're cool". Any use of exploit is a permanent ban. You seem to be grasping at any straw to defend your idol so let me point out that 50 million silver's worth of Trace of Ascension at vendor value turns into at least a couple of hundred million Yuria weapons; which he has been pumping out to fuel his empire.

If you want to be taken seriously in this thread I suggest you familiarise yourself with the ToS, defending ANY exploiter by claiming that they didn't exploit THAT much doesn't exonerate them.

Peisinoe likes this.
  11. Asterotis

People are quick to try and get NAGAS banned but not Blade... (NAGAS still aren't banned btw)

Peisinoe likes this.
  12. Dorsai22

He destroyed 19m worth of traces before too then together its 70m and its only vendor price for that traces, right?... He is not idiot to sell traces on Mp either, actual real worth of what he could gain with this one node is few hundreds of millions (with yuria and wagons/sturdy plywoods crafting)...
    And we dont even know if it was just one node, he could use it on more and remove workers before...

Anyway even from this one node with exploiting it for 7 months+ you can easly make profit of few hundreds millions if you know what to craft...

Asterotis and Peisinoe like this.
  13. Peisinoe

when you say "people".... you mean Exceptional Legion, right? I think they're the only ones pushing for a Naga ban.

14. ManlyBeard

This is definitely interesting caus if they did exploit to get in there, and do get a perm ban, then they are actually forced to follow their ToS and perm ban boquesinna.

The max nagas should get in this case is 72h, since that's all they appear to give as a sentence.

Also someone tell nagas to stream it... then they won't even get 72h!

15. Asterotis

Yes I do mean THOSE PEOPLE. lol (And some of their supporters)

Peisinoe likes this.
  16. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

I bet they were smart enough to report it themselves after 1st try, then "tested" against EL and properly reported how it can be reproduced.

Asterotis likes this.
  17. Peisinoe

Someone outsmarting Shade Slowques? Never!

18. Dorsai22

Ok i did some math to clear it for ppl who dont do crafting and have no idea what profit from crafting looks like...
    Btw im crafting for 17 months and at some time i were using both traces to craft yuria and noble wagons thats why i have practical experience in that matter...

Kakao removed 50m from his inventory and he destroyed 20m worth of traces before ban... Its 70m together worth of traces... I dont know why ppl are saying that kakao considered vendor prices and since i dont observe this topic that much i will just do math for traces MP prices... if vendor prices are actually truth then you can multiply my math by that...

70m/2= 35m worth of trace of ascentions 35m/7300= 4794 trace of ascentions

one yuria is around 201k pure profit (310kx0,845- 60k= 201k)

4794/4 x 201k = 240m

So his pure profit from trace of ascention alone if he would use that traces for his worker empire is around 240m

I dont know what exactly he craft using trace of earth (blood, sturdy plywoods or noble wagons), but depends on what he want to use it for pure profit from them is between 70m-120m...

Then real silver he could make in that 7+ months with this exploit is around 350m+ And thats from this one single node... Its still fell low to me since i think that you can get more traces in 7 month from this node, but this i need to test myself longer, cause i never payed attention to how many traces i got here...

Also it should clear some BS ppl writing about this node being one of worst... Its actually one of best in game, but thats not sth players who only watch other ppl playing and not test themself would ever know...

Why do you think on EU both traces are always sold out?

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  19. Asterotis

That's exactly what they did.

20. Yuusayn

Its good to see that @Blade Boques little minions are out, you must all get lots of doggy treats :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.