1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Integrity Worth?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalAF

I like Blade Boques.

He seems like the kind of guy you would let date your sister tbh. Like he's a social justice warrior kind of guy but also understands that capitalism has been great for humanity overall.

that good vibes guy though... bad vibes from him. I feel like if you need to express that you have good vibes you are hiding some deep dark sexually deviant **** tbh.. plus he's got that poor Asian woman in his house building ****ing ikea all the time. Just rubs me the wrong way.

2. Peisinoe

43534D7A-2CC4-4463-856D-B56ED5BD29EF.jpeg Which one is your sister?

3. LethalAF

None.. but I hope blade banged every one of those broads including the one on the right who may be a katoy

4. zhagsten

He really needs his own superhero costume.

5. Aerys89

Please perma ban. I'd like the players on top to at least have gotten there legitimately... makes everything everyone else is doing worthless.

6. Conceal

So what happened with Bloques?

7. Conceal

Damn, sad to see that you left us. If it wasn't you I wouldn't have reached M2 trading. Anyways, enjoy real life!

8. Rahnxah

WTB Integrity, pet gift or maid gift on success

9. el_bandito

Didn't this guy got perma banned for exploits and other shitz? Is he still playing on EU/NA?

10. Nyalimera

Oh my... Shaking my head at this person. I just came back from a long long BDO break and I got caught up with this thread while browsing at work. lol I guess you need to be a streamer or something high up so you don't get perma banned... *sighs*

Rahnxah likes this.
  11. Rahnxah

thats the spirit

12. LethalAF

didn't he make like a grand total of 2 million off this ?

13. FluffyQuack

Infinitely higher than 2m. Kakao removed 50m from his account. It's basically enabled him to gear up beyond imagination compared to other players. Legend says he's winning siege wars all by himself. ManUp is paying him thousands of dollars on a weekly basis so he can fight for them each Saturday so they can keep their region.

14. ambyentlight

nah he would have only made about 1 mill tops with a level 30 skilled human with lv10 node and that is if it was there for 6 months pc always on.

15. LethalAF

So why is everyone being such ***** about it?

lots of players who "cheated" got banned for a few days and allowed to come back. The only perma bans I know of were exploiting valencia houses and ****.

Bunch of drama queens in this thread.

16. Restless

how are you suppose to delete posts >.>

17. Wakawaka

Because it is not the first time, nor his continued pattern of behavior suggest he won't stop anytime soon. He was talking about his wagons as storage inventory. We all know that's an exploit try 50+ wagons using as inventory space. To White Knight someone who obviously has a tendency to continue after getting banned for another exploit TWICE, either you are in his guild or you follow him in his stream clad in your cult uniform praising him. Or more likely both.

18. LethalAF

Or maybe he just didn't do anything that a million other people do on a daily basis?

I guess you don't stack trash loot on your horse huh? I'm not the white knight, you are. It's not our fault that the game dictates that we require tricky means of basic survival.

Not in his guild, have never watched his stream. I've seen about 3 youtube videos and a bunch of cry babies on a forum, that's about it.

19. Wakawaka

I never did stack trash loot. Not even Master 2, I dont even do trading. I only horse train in this game. But since you want to confirm that "everyone" exploits is your base standards as a DEFENSE then I think there is something definitely wrong with this community. If I own a Twitch I won't go around finding exploits in game and freely using it because "hey guys now you know this exploit (or trick in your own words), free to use that way everyone is on board and it's legit". On top of that If I been banned not once but twice I may need to rethink what exactly am I doing. That defense of yours that "everyone" exploits is just awful.

That sounding a like real cry baby complaining that "everyone" does it wahhhh wahhh why can't I?

ManlyBeard likes this.
  20. ManlyBeard

Then don't reply if it's of no concern to you. Simple as that. Go make a youtube video or something if you're bored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.