1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most BALANCED PvP class?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Distaken, Sep 3, 2019.

?

What is the most balanced PvP class?

1. Warrior

2. Valkyrie

3. Ranger

4. Tamer

5. Sorceress

6. Berserker

7. Musa

8. Maewha

9. Ninja

10. Kunoichi

11. Striker

12. Mystic

13. Lahn

14. Archer

15. Shai

16. Dark Knight

17. Witch

18. Wizard

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MikeyMutz

ranger can perma cc too https://www.twitch.tv/choice/clip/ObeseToughGooseM4xHeh?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time

This guy is like 260 something ap choice 340+dp 1 comboed still but you don't see poeple complain ranger is broken yes it goes against cc limit and mystic can super slow which doesnt count as a cc which it does technically "crowd control" and berserkers q buff i hear can spam downsmashes at least i heard that recently could be wrong on that. my point is you can complain about a lot of these things but why nerf something just make everyone better the community would like that a lot more then constant nerfs. As a meahwa i rather get stronger my best buff in the last year was a costume clipping issue fixxed.

2. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

It's a down smash combo. Down smashes are unreliable therefore ranger can do that like one time out of 100. This is also the reason why you don't see people complain about rangers.
    Sorc on the other hand can do it consistently.

You want the devs to inroduce a new mechanic that counters iframes or what do you mean by that?
    Also if you "nerf" something that is not intended like a combo with no CC limit. Then it's not a nerf, it's a fix.

3. MikeyMutz

to your first question who knows what the succsession system holds for all classes you never know in 4 months we could be complaining meahwa is too op cause _______. and as far as i know downsmashes aren't 100% you can resist them kinda like evasion idk man i see no problem with having something that can perma cc you if you get lucky with resists, the whole game is rng

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

If every class had the option to do that then it would be "fine" even tho it were stupid. But that's not the case.

5. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

That makes 0 sense to me. That's exactly how class balancing works. You're SUPPOSED to lose things when your class gets nerfed. Yes obviously people get mad when you nerf their class but sometimes it is clear that it needs to happen. If zerker Q buff was nerfed do you think they wouldn't be mad? There's no way to please everyone, it just won't happen. Most people want their class to be the strongest which is natural but by making those people happy you still have 17 classes who will be mad. What would be your suggestion on how we buff classes to become equal to sorc? Does every class get a 0 cooldown iframe or is that OP? Do we also buff every class' damage? I don't thin sorc is inherently broken, it's just very strong in the right hands. What I do think is inherently broken though is iframe. The iframe meta makes the game much less enjoyable imo but then again I'm a warrior so maybe if I were a beneficiary of the iframe meta I might think differently :p

6. MikeyMutz

so is warrior mchands proved that. and i dont know what i'd do to balance things i don't work for them but to remove things that have always been a part of a class like iframes on a sorc would be like removing grab on grab classes people would lose thier sh*t if that happened im telling you right now if sorc lost its iframes it would become where meahwa is right now absolutely trash. and who knows with succession a new meta might be born. but anyway im done talking about it im sure we could talk about it for a long time in the end its up to PA to make the choices and if PA over in KR doesn't wanna nerf/buff a class it will never happen its not up to us its up to KR to make the choices sadly

7. drifter bob

Archers are op
    Dark Knight is fine
    Signed: Striker

Fearless V likes this.
  8. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

You want the game to be balanced, stop playing, the game will never be balanced, for monetary reasons, they needs to milk the tits of the whales " whales are mammals btw lol"

Saroell and Fearless V like this.
  9. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

Liked for speaking the truth!

10. Hekki

This strategy is double edge sword. It allow to milk whales that switch classes to most OP ones. But also make leave this one who choose one class based on own preferences.

11. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

Well as I said, I don't think sorc is inherently broken. I was saying that with a skilled player it can do insane things so many people assume that the class is just naturally super broken. Also, as good as Hands is he was never able to 1vX anywhere near what even just a pretty good sorc would be able to do he really shined at 1v1s but beyond that there isn't much you can do consistently with warrior especially if its more than 1v2. Sorc might lose iframes but it would be replaced with super armor. Or they could have a blanket nerf to iframes in general which I wouldnt be opposed to. It's just that right now super armor counters CC, grab counters super armor, iframes counter grab, but nothing counters iframe.

12. MikeyMutz

Sorc is good at 1vX the same way ninja is good at 1v1. "there will be classes that excel at things and others that dont" the devs litterally have said this. what i see ppl asking for nerfs on that class is like saying make ninja as good as anyone else in a 1v1 just don't see how that makes sense to me each thing should be good at what they're good at if you wana 1vX roll sorc if u wanna be good at 1v1 go ninja if u wanna be good at largescale wiz/witch/shai if you wanna roleplay play any other bottom tier class its pretty simple

IWalkAlone likes this.
  13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Can close the thread cause the most balanced class is always what I play.

14. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

Yes except sorc is good at 1v1, good at 1vX, good at small scale, decent at largescale good at PvE, there isn't any area where sorc would be at the bottom. She's always on top or doing at least good.

15. Ashenvall

We can make propaganda with any classes tho...
    Say empty words, and makes facts like a generality... Everyone can do that.

What you are saying don't matter. Only PA and their business matters.

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

how nice this would be if they'd rather create new costumes. what was the last new costume on the pearl shop?
    they just buffed Kuno out of the blue for absolutly no reason. make her a one button ape class. trialkunos deleting everyone with the spin skill.

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

well, they wanted reroll train to start rollin. and since there are plenty kunos runnin around id say they cashed in quite decently.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Taeshien

Balance? I mean not only are there multiple definitions which you haven't REALLY qualified but balance changes radically based on AP levels as well as all the factors mentioned above.

You really need to ask either one of two questions:

1) Is it balanced against other classes in its area of expertise (eg 1v1 or NW); or

2) Is it balanced by being adequately effective across multiple PVP styles?

It's pretty much impossible to ask an all encompassing balance question. Also, some classes you might consider "balanced" precisely because they perform really well at one type of PVP and really badly at another (eg Witch NW vs 1v1) to even out their desirability.

Distaken likes this.
  19. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

That sound like, what is the worst class?

20. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

I mean the way I see it is that they have to balance things according to all aspects of the game. That is assuming they refuse to make PvE more "Balanced" so that there is less of a gap in classes PvE capability. If they do decide to balance PvE more then I do think it should be balanced based on everything else. How well it performs in 1v1, 1vX, in 5v5, RBF like scenario, smallscale 25-40 nodewars, siege, skill floor/cap, etc. I don't think any classes should dominate 1v1s or group PvP and I don't think any classes should be nearly unplayable in 1v1s or group PvP. Some classes should do good in some areas then a bit below average in other areas.