1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most BALANCED PvP class?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Distaken, Sep 3, 2019.

?

What is the most balanced PvP class?

1. Warrior

2. Valkyrie

3. Ranger

4. Tamer

5. Sorceress

6. Berserker

7. Musa

8. Maewha

9. Ninja

10. Kunoichi

11. Striker

12. Mystic

13. Lahn

14. Archer

15. Shai

16. Dark Knight

17. Witch

18. Wizard

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Taeshien

Then you're basically asking for equality balance across every aspect of the gamer for every class. It's easy to say "just balance it 4head" but this is, in practicality, impossible. Pretty much no game (and certainly no MMO) ever gets this right, or in most cases even close. Just a simple example: how do you weight having AE attacks vs Stealth? You can't just ask for skill homogenization in a class based game.

2. Hekki

Make rebalance every week based on classes K/D/A ratio.

3. Hekki

Yes and no.

Yes - because every class should have own advantages and disadvantages.

No - because some game aspects are more important than another. This is MMORPG game. And main PvP focus are wars, node wars and sieges. So that is way more important than 1v1 that is completly useless in this game. In fact it can by completly avoided by carma bombing and it do not give any profits. Colmpletly opposite to node wars and sieges that are maior income in game and are true endgame. Also PvE and PvP can be balanced separately.

4. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

I think 1v1s are equally as important as Nodewars/Siege. It is truly fun since it really allows you to demonstrate your personal skill.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  5. Rena

nw and siege are completely usless , WTF 99% of your income is from grinding, dude i can make 100kk / hour arsha akman and hystria emh, USLESS? are you stupid or what, "you can karma bomb", you can also avoid nw and siege to begin whit

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  6. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

I think they meant to say that in pvp some aspects are more important than others. I do disagree though that being good at 1v1 isnt important for pve though because sure you can try to karmabomb but many players will just dec you and get to enjoy pvp while making some pve money.

7. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 30 NA

In 1v1s or in largescale? I don't really see that working in either. If witch/wiz/shai suck in 1v1 do we buff them until they do as good as ninjas? That also doesn't take into account individual player skill, you would have shais hitting like 3 keys per minute doing as good as ninjas with their six pack fingers.

8. Rena

Aside from forced pvp, ppls you are in war whit just jump on you when they can especially if you are a weak 1vs1 class, after world bosses or when you grind or ride whit your horse, the smart azz would say "just get killed and respawn town lolol"

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

1) your own guild shouldnt allow you to karmabomb. most will kick you for doing it repeatedly.
    2) arsha, 50% more drop rate is fairly big pve boost.
    3) <add another random reason why 1v1 is important for pve>

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

What is the issue here tho?

11. Maginha

That witches normally get wrecked in 1vs1 owpvp i guess, which is fine, we accelerate in other parts enough to take that 1vs1 "weakness"

12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Did you ever fight Sesselfurzer from enemy? :^)
    (When enemy was still active I mean)

13. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

dont make yourself think like this bad witches are also bad in group fights. maybe useful for 8 sec PA once.
    if you dont know how to play your class, i rather take a DK with me in the group
    probably not a good idea to fight any of these enemy twigs, if you want to have real pvp.

14. Maginha

Ye, there were some exeptions, mostly overgeared during their hightimes thou coupled with very sophisticated mechanical skills, that made the class work, but for witches its like 1 out of 500 players that manages to do that in 1vs1. Where other classes have like 200 out of 500 that can pull it off (still 1vs1). And im NOT one of them PepeSad

Ps: you were very good 1vs1 on wiz, but foe you there where like 300 that did not manage to hold themselfes in 1vs1s, as a good example of what i try to say here

15. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

these mechanics are called exploids if you use them just install some cheat software. than your class will not be bad at anything anymore

16. Maginha

Nah, id rather lose and blame my own skills than to use macros/exploits n stuff :( im weird i guess

17. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

The scary thing is that Sessel was not even that geared :O
    But ye I know what you mean, it requires way more effort for witch to win a 1vs1 than for most other classes and at same gear + player skill level most matchups are not in advantage of the witch.

Idk why mouse movement would be an exploit. They could have removed that option anytime if it was I guess... it's in the game since release, so basically 4,5+ years.
    (the wpn swap bug is not required to win 1vs1s btw)

Maginha likes this.
  18. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i dont even talk about that btw. there are real exploits greatly spread by former enemy members. "best guild"
    i didn't even count abusing gamemechanics like esc-esc or mouse movement.

19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I can't recall any exploits besides the wpn swap bug tbh. The long distance tp was fixed long ago from what I heared.
    So wich are left?

20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

watch horseys stream