1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most BALANCED PvP class?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Distaken, Sep 3, 2019.

?

What is the most balanced PvP class?

1. Warrior

2. Valkyrie

3. Ranger

4. Tamer

5. Sorceress

6. Berserker

7. Musa

8. Maewha

9. Ninja

10. Kunoichi

11. Striker

12. Mystic

13. Lahn

14. Archer

15. Shai

16. Dark Knight

17. Witch

18. Wizard

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

that shouldnt even be a choice, i mean there is no defending this technical issue.

2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Oh, ffs. I'm not defending it. But I'm saying you shouldn't whine about it either, when it's perfectly possible for you to have the same fps.

3. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

everything above 100 fps is just for the purpose to glitch the game. there is no reason to buy a top rag to turn down the graphic to full gunk except from literally glitching the game. and no class balancing should be measured on people just refuse to play the game in a fair and decent way.

Shogunate likes this.
  4. noctred

noctred NA

but you pretty much are defending it when you say that people shouldn't complain because there's a "workaround". imo those people should continue to complain until the end of time, or at least until Pearl Abyss decides to address this obnoxious technical oversight.

5. BloodLeshen

Then why could I only hit 55-60fps on optimization mode?

I mean I play the game in lowest settings permanently. Yes the game imo is very optimized because other mmorpgs you can only dream of getting 60fps with a brick of a pc. Even now after my GPU died I can get 30fps on the igpu (HD4600) but only in the desert. More like 10fps in combat. But I'm not complaining about my IGPU fps. I'm complaining about the 60fps Ill get if I buy a RX570 or RX580 now combined with my i3... Sure I'll get 60fps... But on my 60hz screen I won't noticeably go over 60fps. And in mass combat that fps will drop probably to 45fps-55fps

Why is there a MASSIVE difference between a sorc at 144fps and a sorc with 60fps..,.. Same for warrior. Even 100fps vs 60fps. the mobility becomes godly.

My reasoning for this is you guys claim certain classes needs to get balanced but in actual fact that same class performs 10x different under different conditions.

I agree the balance should be at 261AP, 301dp.. That seems fair. With Bartali it is attainable even for casuals.. (If they are rng carried I may add.)

The thing is people ask for class balance but there is nothing to balance if the conditions for both opponents aren't 100% the same which will almost never be the case in a mmorpg. Just because you keep dying to a Ninja in a 1v1 doesnt mean he needs re balanced. Maybe he rocks 300AP?

I also agree that a DP buff could help with the high AP scaling but have you seen some DP builds? Last night in NW I caught a Shai on the sidelines. We ended in a 1v1.. 257AP and 425accuarcy couldn't take 15% of his Hp.. Sure he couldn't take any hp of me aswell so we just smiled and went our separate ways but why must DP be so overpowered against average AP. Then you get at he 310AP Zerker obvioulsy blasting any dp gone in 3 seconds. Sure its 310Ap but the scaling for DP and AP is just way to high.

PA should start by balancing server performance, then actually stats, then rework the classes.

6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

You basically have to disable vsync locks to get higher than 60 fps, which is easily doable through your gpu's configuration software. I use nvidia inspector since I have an nvidia card. If you're playing on a HD4600, it's a miracle you can get 30 fps. That's an 11 year old card, my dude. Not to mention it's integrated, which means it shares memory with your ram in most cases.

10 years is the top out for the performance lifespan of high end hardware. Once you're outside of that 10 years, they're massively outdated compared to current hardware. It's really supposed to be 5 years, but some high end pieces can last up to 10 years before their performance is too low to be comparable to even middle range current hardware. In other words, you're not a person I'm talking about. In your case, pvp isn't even something you should be thinking about since your performance in the game is so choppy.

I'm not sure what i3 you have, but if your integrated card is a video card from 11 years ago, I can't say it's very good either or if you have very much room to expand with on your current motherboard. I'd look into what upgrades are available to you and maybe buy a new gpu and upgrade to an i5 or i7. If it's anything less than a 4th gen processor, I wouldn't bother upgrading it, tho. I'd look at building a new system.

The reason for the difference is because PA is retarded. They tied ability speed calculation to frame rate, I think, which is what results in faster skills at higher frame rates. Higher frame rates also seem to reduce input lag in general.

Everything else is correct. There are a lot more factors to balance than people here are willing to consider. This is just a place where old men yell at clouds about "nerf this" or "nerf that", not a proper balance discussion board. Learned that a long time ago.

7. venus212

When you trying to find out which class is balanced in unbalanced matchup, you know you screwd up.

8. nolasigns

It won't be balanced until every character looks like a flopping around fish, out of water, due to cancelling being the foundation of what's considered skill, and that can unload their entire skill tree to the standard of frames per sec.