1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most OP PVP class?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rockett, May 5, 2017.

1. Kitzy

Tamers are love....

LeWaffles likes this.
  2. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Wizard...

I like to see some people still saying Berserker tho... I suppose being grab'd by one leaves a lasting impression.

3. Beirut

Berserker = 24/7 in super armor and with the mobility and desync they are by far one of the most feared 1 on 1 classes, You do not need to stack alot of ap because when you are jhon cenaing someone he will already be done for. It is the class with the most CC on theyr skills so you can hardly resist this bad boy.
    @Kurano your dream just came true :)

Warrior = A class which needs no skill it has everything you need. The ult kills instantly all the players, it has the most debuffs and buffs in awakening mode, A constant super armor/block, grabs, mobility and good defense. Need an alround no brainer then look no further.

Wizard = Do you have problems in teamfights? then look no further it has buffs which can be stacked up to 1:30 mins, they lack mobility but who needs mobility when you can destroy everything! Every hit is an aoe and needs almost no skill to actually land on the player. Unlike witch this class can keep someone occupied on the ground.

DK = The eastern bunny has returned with "gifts", it can jump all day and does well in 1 on 1 and teamfights. Look out for theyr "suprises".

4. Spagex

Spagex Spagex Kunoichi NA

Kunoichi. (S)(A)(T)(I)(R)(E)

5. YuukiSaber

Was pretty shocked only 1 person pointed dk, that if played properly can rek everything.

6. LeanLantern

Explain, genuinely curious lol

7. Quisari

True but it is allso the zerkers fault for standing next to the enemy and trying to heal ^^ with the mobility of a zerker you can easly run away and heal up quickly :) and 3 min cd is the non upgraded One for the other guy that said so... if you cycle them you have VERY low cooldown for those heals... the only heal you Should ever use near people is your 100% spender and Even then its stupid since you can interrupt it, Even though it have super armor ^^ no idea? I have played enough zerker to Know how to use my heals and mobility ^^

8. Akkusu

Ninja for 1v1s but it's not so good in node wars :(

9. LeWaffles

This the most accurate ive seen on this thread I think.
    I don't see many wiz/witch do exceptionally well in 1v1. Zerkers and ninjas seem to be MADE for 1v1, ive only fought a few tamers and they wrecked me in 1v1, and valks have super high burst, super good spurts of mobility, and lots of CC, lending them to excel in 1v1 situations as well.

10. Quisari

Tamers are Really strong 1vs1 ^^
    Doesn't valks need Very decent gear Before that happend?

11. LeWaffles

Yeah they do, but rangers need really high gear before they can excel too, so do a few other classes.
    What I meant is if all classes have already reached endgame gear or near endgame gear, this is what they are capable of :P

Kitzy likes this.
  12. Quisari

Ahh fair Enough ^^ :p
    260ap dk incoming! XD say Wut?

13. no_nic

no_nic No_Nic Valkyrie 62 EU

Wizzturd.

xMovingTarget likes this.
  14. adRocZ

Yep, I keep saying this to people and they keep just disregarding or calling me stupid/unskilled. There are too many different kinds of pvp situations, 1v1 is going to happen 80% or more of the time, unless you only play two hours a day and only during node wars. Witch/Wiz are strong but they don't excel in the 1v1, they have the smallest room for error with their cast times.

As far as best all around PvP, node AND 1vX, DK is the strongest class IMO: Great AOE, CC, Amazing Mobility, and iframes. You can't ask for anything more from a class (unless someone complains about heals). Just get some gear and GG.

Nacario likes this.
  15. Quisari

And then striker arrives and we have a New nr 1 powerhouse :p

16. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

endgame tamer is OP...tamer is OP...OP
    084.png

Syun likes this.
  17. Heliantus

Heliantus Berserker 61 EU

only 2 of the 3 heals scale with attackspeed -> beast roar heals slow as **** and can be outdmged by any decent geared player.
    fearsome tyrant 100% ultimate has only super armor on the windup animation (like 0.5sec) after that no protection at all.
    only good heal is Wrath because of frontal and fast healing because it scales with attackspeed (hard countered by back CC even if used with mouse movement)

and if the giant has an attackspeed slow on him you countered the heal anyway gz... heal transforms to a deathtrap.

and sry next to any class that doesnt loses track of you jumping/lavapierce away will catch up to you before you healed much.

on a side note: give blasting SA off CD and Slugfest FrontalGuard -> remove 3 grabs keep 1 ... thanks :p

#37 Heliantus, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Reave711 likes this.
  18. adRocZ

It'll probably happen cause they are going to have to have it compete with awakened classes just like they did with DK. :/ Looking forward to playing it in NA though.

19. YuukiSaber

@flukeSG2 It's onecombo in microcancels just like dk on kr if you are good

20. Quisari

Beast roar is easy to cancel though but Yea, if people are good enough it can be hard to escape but from my experience with zerker the 100% heal is only able to be cc'ed the first half sec or so ^^ might be Wrong but Yea.. attack speed debuff is such a death trap on zerker q.q