1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the situation of Kr right now? Their POV

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by mickey3333, May 13, 2018.

1. Caexx

not to mention their 200 dollar premium customer service :D

Dalenos and RoakOriginal like this.
  2. Solsi

They ofc feel the same we do. Because they always feel the same way we do about most topics. They're fellow gamers, not aliens.

Some deals with the changes and waits for the final results before nerd raging. Others aren't able to. Either quit, playing something else or raging hard.

Thing is, NA/EU community and playerbase combined is like ten times bigger than KR. Compared to our numbers, they're more like some obscure private server.

EU/NA have people from so many different countries and states playing. KR is for Koreans. So we'll always have way way more crying and raging than other versions, because we're a zerg compared to them.

We also generate more revenue than any other version, for the same reason. So yeah, Kakao should probably listen more to our feedback and critique lol.

3. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Any proof of this "Many" you are speaking about?

4. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

50 % of the population left? If that were true they would have reverted back without hesitation. Where is the proof of this?

AZzalor likes this.
  5. mickey3333

I swiftly read through google translate and yes quite some people are quitting game. The new creative director is simply insane with his decisions and kills this game.

6. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

http://www.inven.co.kr/black/

Here's their forums, just google translate it like the person below.

7. crosspath

Children!!! Look who's back! The clueless clown arrived!!!

RoakOriginal likes this.
  8. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Welp, i see some people complain and a couple saying they will quit but it is not hard evidence that "Half" of the Koreans are quitting some some people are saying around here. That will be a lot of threads about quitting and I dd not see that. I mean, I understand that people are mad and such but some people around these forums need stop making up ******** already.

AZzalor likes this.
  9. xLightning

wizard btw. Dont believe this kid

Zeel and Kusaragii like this.
  10. Nekhii

Show me stats that 50% of players left, I guess you have access to PA's numbers on players online etc.

11. NatashaArisha

I never said half, I said many O.o

Get your head out of the gutter before raging at the wrong person lol

T800 and Kusaragii like this.
  12. Alexandrious

How can anyone get their head out of the gutter when you play a big curvy Maehwa and got that busty blue haired elf as your avatar? :o

:).................

13. Dreadhood

Koreans apparently can read, and they've read that those changes are WIP, so they are smart enough to wait for the finished product instead of preaching the apocalypse.

Spartakatz likes this.
  14. iBloo

KR Community isn't neccisarily fine with the changes, but a lot of them understand that its not at all complete and waiting for the next couple weeks of changes to see the end result before going crazy, some people threatened to quit (not a lot of players just the usual amt that threaten everytime there's a change)
    No negative consequence since they changed it from cron stones to caphras stones so you can't directly spend irl money to increase the caphras energy of a weapon/armor.
    I think the first part answers this 3rd part too, just waiting on rest of changes...some have just been afk processing until the changes all finish.

Going to try and fix what Rusty said on this post since he has decided to spread some false information for whatever reason (who knows he could just be getting false information from somebody)

So
    1. That's not true, a majority of all the active members are still playing, more just afk processing until the rest of the proposed changes are made and just show up for war/mandatory open world gvg but that's been the nature of the game for awhile even before all this stuff due to trading being so hyped.
    2. Not really true, you don't see a bunch of players Lakairo Gathering, there is a good amount but a majority of those guys making the good money like 50/60m on the lower end, 80-100m on the higher end an hour, those guys typically are geared enough to just go grind Hystria to make similar money.
    3. There's no record of the latest preorder for tet ogre atm, next preorder I'll edit this post with pic. 48b sounds a little too high, iirc they're similar prices across every region.
    *Edit*
    Here you go, latest pre-order prices of Tri/Tet Golden Accessories in KR (Was able to obtain from somebody screenshotting last time they were sold.
    [​IMG]

#34 iBloo, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    AZzalor, Akyoshii, Balmafra and 2 others like this.
  15. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I know..it s why I said "some other people are saying that". some one above your first post "IRUSTY" said that half the Korean population are leaving the game lol.

16. iller

All this shows is that someone got really lucky and manually Sniped one after it failed to go to Preorder

17. NatashaArisha

Max price for PEN basil belt is 10.9b.

It went through pre-order and someone won it for 25b.

18. Iroha

Iroha Oregairu Musa 61 EU

These prices seem very similar to EU, tbh.

AZzalor likes this.
  19. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

SAME EXACT SH*T that's happening here. Mind you that they will still tweak it and are telling the community to help them reshape the mechanics lol. You can never make everyone happy.

20. BDOMONSTER

LOL you kids are something else. I mean you will seriously make up the most egregious and obvious lies and say it with a straight face as well hahahah. 50% of the KR players did not leave. A bunch of cry babies like you who think the world revolves around them say that stupid crap to try to control the game lol.

Pro tip only about 1/4 of all orders go to pre order, you don't need pre order to win, and at 48bill for a tet ogre you can just enchant yourself but again I am talking to some entitled brat who demands everything is just given to them so I know it is silly to suggest some how you earn your own tet ogre ring instead of just snip it off the market.

Balmafra and Kripion like this.