1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is this surpise event on the 25th about

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ateena

Because enhancing is arguably harder than obtaining it? This totally makes sense. And literally RNG-everything is hardly a working system.
    It's all working so well they had to implement Shakatu seals and Dark Spirit's Greed....

Pretend knowledge? I've been here since beta. You are a funny man. :)

BraveHeart, Joungf and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

A system that works is a system that fulfill its intended function.

The intended function of BDO system is allow player progression in a long term scale.

It's sad that I have to spell this for you because you still fail at explaining us how a RNG-based system doesn't allow player progression on a long term scale.

Also please with your examples of tweaks that don't change anything of the system's nature nor the scale it operates on.

You can do better I'm sure Mr I'm here since Beta.

AZzalor likes this.
  3. LeCordonBleu

Imagine being so twisted that you end up naturally interpreting things in the worst light possible. I have full PEN BOSS so tell me how PA will benefit from giving me a free boss gear.

To the guy who doesn't enhance, also tell him how PA is going to profit from giving him a free boss gear when he's going to flip it on the MP immediately.

To the people that do enhance but already have boss gear, tell them how PA is going to profit from giving them a free boss gear.

You people are hopeless. If PA does something good, you give them **** for doing something good. If PA doesn't do something, you give them **** for not doing something. What the hell do you want??

AZzalor, Kadmilos, Wodahs and 2 others like this.
  4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

A piece of gear above TRI is worth as much as the player using it. In your hands, I'm sure even PEN will feel underwhelming.

Common mentality these days, "if it isn't free BIS things, it's not good."
    Asset management simply doesn't exist as a concept to some people.

AZzalor likes this.
  5. Ashaara

Yeah. They totally should. That would benefit the game hugely. After that they need to end the pearlshop crazyness, because without those presents noone would play this game anymore which means there is no income through microtransactions. That useless gifting is part of their marketing strategy to keep players on the hook. Thats pretty much why this game still exists as that form how it is today xD!

WinterMilla and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. LeCordonBleu

Haha, BDO is only being played for these free gifts?? I'll gladly continue playing BDO without free gifts. How stupid can you get? According to your logic, BDO only has players during holiday seasons when free gifts are being handed out.

Wodahs likes this.
  7. ghoulz666

An ocean of horses and ships plaguing Velia tells me the game is quite active at all times.....

I wish people would go missing until the holidays...

LeCordonBleu and MADE like this.
  8. MADE

++
    BDO didn't have any mmo aspect anyway, and all those freeloaders just ruin my single player experience...

9. Dalenos

It's probably more p2w stuff on sale >.>

WinterMilla and MADE like this.
  10. Khondo

The game still exists because the majority of old and new players love the game. You still get these silly people who keep playing and all they can comment on is how bad they are treated. If you don't like it, you don't have to play it.

Samwyn, LeCordonBleu and Wodahs like this.
  11. Asterotis

Didn't they do that last year and it was dubbed "Red Nose Day" because everyone got Red Nose Armor? xD lol

12. Laenaya

I can't wait to get a red nose and sell it for a free 50 million silver

13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

No it was 2 or 3 years ago.

14. warriors

50m? [​IMG]
    9m* [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

50m*

Your own fault if you rush to list your piece on the market like a lemming.

16. RIPTOR

another red defense gear nose box :) nice !! ill go to repair 40 point on my PRI fs maker red nose :)

17. Beeso

Hey, I ain't complaining, there is always an alt on the corner. A new one is coming after a month.

Solitaire likes this.
  18. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

wasn't it stated u can't sell or enhance the free tri gear?

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

No it wasn't, as usual people are making assumptions just like you're doing now: the only piece of official info we have in NA/EU is about a boss gear box and you assume it will be TRI level.

20. WinterMilla

Well even if you had full PEN boss gear, that doesn't mean you have every boss gear. That also doesn't mean you don't need more fail stacks or free silver. There are benfits to having it.

If he sails it, mo silver to fund other things. To the player that struggles or a new player, free boss gear. Which normally equals more play time. and more play time means your chances of spending pearls go up or you buying a pearl item off the market to encourage more people to buy pearl items.

See above.

I can... kinda see this point being good.

There are people who get mad because there is people asking for hand outs and are strongly against it, but flake when there is a hand out. There are people that say they can't do anything right, but will ignore all the good. There will be people who can only see good and ignore all the bad. Personally, I don't mind and don't care. If they give out free gear then its whatever so long as there isn't a pearl shop item need to use it. I'll make this down as a good thing, but that doesn't mean I will ignore the ugly. People will always find something to complain about, and some people can never see anything to complain about. Tis is life with different perspectives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.