1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of crystals would you use?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Lancelot 2, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Lancelot 2

I play Mystique with 259 AK (252 awakening damage) and 303 DP. I play with a Tet Nouver. Otherwise I have 310 precession and 35 hidden AK. I no longer want to grind Ronanos but tougher things, prefer Kamasylvana (have 2 Tri narc earrings, griffin lex, alchemical stone of destruction). My Lemoria shoes are taken and I will keep them.

I have a Tet-Bheg with 2 Dark Red Fang Crystals (+10 AK). Should I buy at least one Jin crystal for precession or even 2?

In addition, I would like your advice if I should accommodate 2 more Han Malacod crystals in my Dim Tree armor instead of Bon and Jin Cobelinus crystals. Are not they a waste? Ty and have fun. Sadly no SA anymore.

2. Ayowa

Ayowa Archer 62 EU

3. Ginrei

Do you want to focus on PvE, PvP, or PvX?

4. Lancelot 2

PvP

5. Ginrei

If you're not worried about defense, definitely put Maca's in your Dim. But I'd put Jin Vipers in your gloves for PvP. Red Fangs are nice, but the crit isn't needed if using buffs and the 10AP doesn't work like sheet AP to give you even more.

Personally, I use boss armor with defensive crystals, Hooms etc, and Akum armor with offensive crystals like Maca's. I just swap or use on alts as needed.

Lancelot 2 likes this.
  6. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

2X Han Hoom in my Urugon
    2X Han Hoom in my Giath
    2X special attack evasion in my tree
    2X JIN Viper in my Bheg
    2X precision in my Kzarka
    1X critical, 1X awakened black spirit in my Nouver

Hope that helps.

7. Cherrytwinkle

Cherrytwinkle Lachel Mystic 62 NA

how do you find using 2 of the special attack evasion crystals in armor instead of the usual crystals that give HP and DR ( I forgot their name sorry)? apart from the armor crystals I'm using the same but I can;t afford to buy any of the pearl store crystal removal things >.<

8. Kaiten

You use evasion crystals because of fiery offhand and stack 30% special attack evasion. Its hidden op.

Cherrytwinkle likes this.
  9. Preslavv

What are best crystals in nouver for hystria (currently 272 ap nouver). I have awakened black crystals now, 300 hp and 10 ap, but i read back atttack and crytical are recomended. Is it so much difference? Ty.

10. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

2X crit will give you the most damage for both PvP and PvE.