1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Lahn's awakening should have been

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by BuShiDo, May 19, 2018.

1. BuShiDo

2. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

well...
    the two swords that connect with chains to his lower shoulders are more unique than a sword imo. Even though it's held differently in the video, but that itself won't make it more unique at all imo.
    I think her awakening will be fine, however, I'm not saying that it will be as unique as her main hand.

3. BuShiDo

Its not just about the weapon but the overall skill animation in the video. For me it seems way more cool.

4. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

I should have written "wielded" instead of "held", cuz that's what I actually meant. For me, that doesn't make much difference, but everyone has a different taste.

5. Lateral

Lateral Valkyrie 61 EU

Looks a bit like pre-awakening tamer.

Celensra, T800 and Ashenvall like this.
  6. iller

Not seeing it. There's nothing special about those animations and they'd add absolutely nothing in terms of Variety for skill FUNCTIONALITY

Put simply: 9 classes all focused on Hack & Slashing was a forced meme. Melees are for RP'ers now.

T800 likes this.
  7. zenjudit

The awakening should have been the pendulum since it looks more unique and has more wushu arts in it. The dual blades are just so lame and should have been given to "bladers".

RealXared likes this.
  8. Andaro

Ambassador

Lahn Awakening

NVG, RealXared and eitheldin like this.
  9. Caexx

hmmm nope

10. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

it is very similar to his main hand weapon in terms of wielding and usage, so if it were her awakening, it wouldn't be interesting. Just like Mytic and Striker, their main hand and awakening weapons are almost identical, only different skill effects. lack of fantasy i'd say, but meh, some people are liking it.
    So if we consider how fantasyless striker and mystic awakening weapons are given to their main hand weapon, Lahn's awakening is still better than those imo.

11. Layliara

Nah Lahns awakening is good how it is

12. Andaro

Ambassador

sad part is I always pictured mystic to resemble "Lady Tsunade" from the Naruto anime series...those powerful punch/kick combos...but mystic has no "medic" abilities....perhaps if mystic could "store" her energy to release a self buff that had a long cooldown which scaled based on how much she saved up before "releasing it".

^some will say that would make her "OP" but I think it would make her special, and I'm sure each class could find a specialness

RealXared and T800 like this.
  13. woots

would be about time to see moonlight blade coming to the west >: o