1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What motivates you to play bdo?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dremlock, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Talik Starr

Boob and thigh physics, but mostly I play it like Pokemon Snap. This is the best animated waifu screenshot software on my computer.

Fearless V and Dremlock like this.
  2. Hada

I still play, why?

812.jpg

3. Catastigma

4. Dremlock

masochist

RageAgainst likes this.
  5. Amanda Connor

I play because the game offers multiple opportunities like cooking, sailing, etc. if you get bored of grinding for hours.

6. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

This is still the best AFK game you can find. There is no reason to quit, honestly.

7. Tohbey

Nothing, absolutly nothing motivates me to play this game.. But here is the thing, playing mmos has become more then just escapism for me, i am ashamed to admit it has become an addiction. If not BDO any other mmo will do, however after playing literally more then 17 mmos to atleast end game and cap i have come to realize that BDO is the only game currently worth wasting time on due to it being well polished and most amount of players. Is it a good idea to play this game? NO.. Wasting time infront of a PC countless hours a day instead of going out and having fun, finding love and friends is in no way worth it or healthy.. But at this point i dont even know what to do other than workout and play mmos....

Once a new mmo which is better than BDO comes along i'll be on it like a mosquito on a hot summer night

Fateneko and Frazan like this.
  8. Vorkrunne

The character creation is the best for RP.

ESO has better housing. WoW has better gameplay.

BDO is king with character creation. My biggest complaint is the forced high heels.

Remastered made everything so blindingly bright (and now things look strange in high setting, too) that I'm twiddling my thumbs in the forums instead and RPing over Google docs until they fix it.

My furniture items are blinding me. I can't even RP in BDO anymore. </3

9. iFrisy

same for for me enhancing is the best part of the game and keep me playing bdo .... and its fun watch crybabys ig and forum complain about rng in kr games :)

Maginha likes this.
  10. Codyislucky

I was quite possibly the first Sorc on the NA server, and I plan to continue to play until I am the last.

11. Taizzz

Nothing anymore because this game has 0 PVE content except grinding 24/7 same mobs for months to fail enchantment 10x in row. :D I just think about end with this game. How long can we wait for some new content? Drieghan is like 10 months later than korea got this(i won't be suprised if korea get new region 1-2 months after we get drieghan). Water dungeons in 2020 i guess. 0 dungeons/raids, 0 pve party content except grinding, some node wars once a week, 1-2 savage rift and useless boring red battlefield. The game could be the best MMO in the world with combat mechanics, but the developers focus only on PVP, forgetting that a large part of the players prefer PVE. I do not understand why they give up one(PVE) for the other(PVP), when they can have both things and earn a lot more by having a bigger playerbase(and be the king of MMORPG by the way).

12. Ateena

Top kek. Ignorance is your best friend :)
    Nobody with a good mental health will say that, while playing BDO where literally everything is a recycled "content".

Nah, BDO can't be esports because there's no equal grounds for players and class balance doesn't exist anymore, they don't even try to balance anymore. Just nerfs when a new class comes so the mentally unstable folks can buy a new character slot, weapon exchange coupon, weighs and inventory slots.

But wait, isn't BDO also considered popular? It's top games of Steam and a top mobile game in KR. So by your logic BDO is garbage casual game. Thank you!!! You've finally agreed.

Please stop trying to flex your brain, I can play Benny Hills in my head only for so long.

Now the only thing I want to hear is what BDO has contributed to the gaming industry and MMO's and what drove the development cost to 1 million when a MMO takes at least 2 digit sum to make.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome sounds familiar ?

13. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

The T9 "Grind" & Material Hoarding, maxing knowledge traits, and gaining all/most of the titles, keeps me going.

14. Bobo

Bobo Polterchair Musa 1 NA

280+ ap

15. Columba

Cuddling and spooning with complete strangers

16. Columba

Cuddling and spooning with complete strangers

17. Sangzo

Sangzo Ninja 61

I play because of the flawless enhancement system and the slowly building p2w factor.

18. WoWisBest

Played for a week and a half and uninstalled this trash as soon as I realized the massive advantages the pearl store offered.

This game isn't even MMORPG, it's barely RPG with trash tier non existent story. The gear treadmill is designed to empty your wallet. There is no group activity, no social aspect. Just AFK process all day or P2W to the top.

#98 WoWisBest, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    United_Strafes and Fearless V like this.
  19. Columba

Yet HERE YOU STILL ARE! Bwahahahah

Smileybones likes this.
  20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

WoW fanboys are cute to call out p2w when their game allows to buy directly infinite amounts of ingame currency with real cash, to only mention that point.