1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What motivates you to play bdo?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dremlock, Sep 9, 2018.

1. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

You have many messages as some1 who plays for a week then uninstall , do u do that to all those games u uninstall ?
    Whats the plan when r u gonna leave forum of a game u played for 1 week only ,
    Are u in love with this game!!!?
    Who r u !!?
    Are u one of those gamblers who spent the silvers they made by years of grinding on pen attempt n lost them all , n now u came with another acc to trash the game and mybe ease ur pain ?(~_^)→_→

2. GreyRebel

People still play wow ? Arg kill me
    When i left wow for gw2 , after month i missed my old wow acc , loged in , felt sry for myself for spending time in the game before lol ,
    Wow is a minigame !!! Compared to new generation of mmo games , the design of envirement in wow is done by two 13 yo guys i think ...

3. Catastigma

you are the guys with mental trouble. playing You're the religious fascist who not accept the reality of things. and abuse of fallacy arguments.

My points of view is objective and rational. Not yours. because it takes into account only your feelings about the activity. and feelings are not rational.

its false. WoW/GW2/Hearthstone/fortnite/PUBG are more unbalance that BDO and have their tournement. stop bullshiting. its a fact. a game dont have to be balance to have tournement.
    The black spirit league is E-sport. You do not have to be in the Olympics to do e-sports. Absolutely all the game of the earth can have their e-sport. It is a fact. e-sport dont have any rule, any structure for regulate it ect... its you the autistic that dont understand that E-sport will never be serious think and will forever be **** cause billion of game can be e-sport, where real sport are limited in number.
    What the points of doing tournement on Tekken 3 when you have Tekken 4 to tekken 69 in the futur...
    The only way to have a decent e-sport game is a game that stop evolve. that stop updating. like every olympic sport.

https://store.steampowered.com/stats/Steam-Game-and-Player-Statistics?l=english
    you are realy a mythoman who lives in are small imaginary world. I'm pretty sure you're practicing religion at this point. proving your mental retardation.

i play bdo when i want. i am not addict at all. right now I'm on a solo game. Legend of hero Trail of the sky.
    a real little treasure <3 during my Processing time.

You have definitly zero critical thinking. you just belief on ****.

trying to earn points with me is going to be difficult. I am an not bad in counter discussion

they have mostly proved that the majority of developers are big greedy dirty who thinks about their pay instead of making quality play. When you look at the quality of the western game. Its gives the taste of vomiting. There could be little New World amazon that can change the situation. but still there. All Western mmorpg developers end up betraying their paper and it is found with a moldy game. Why ? Worries of money. They necessarily need a salary of 400k per year. otherwise he does not work. these damn obese morbid american. if he can not pay a macdo with their mercedes every hour, his cries.

Even with the latest P2W drama stuff after Analysis. the game remains Play to win. so there is absolutely nothing that bothers me in the end.

I am still the no-p2w guys that can still compet with the majority of player. ( i have a part time job and i live perfectly thank you )

#103 Catastigma, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  4. Gir

Gir

I used to play, found the combat enjoyable and graphics beautiful. Got up to 529 gear score, 531 renown, and got frustated with the constant grind.

It also doesnt help that every week after maintenance, no patch, small patch, large patch or just a language text patch, my client would get a corrupted file and have to scan every file. New install, run as admin, compat mode, etc, continues to do it, so I gave up fighting the client just to get into the game.

Thelemna likes this.
  5. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

used to like bdo cus of graphics/how chars look but seriously the gameplay/the gearing and the publisher/dev's decisions are so ludicrously bad that i just can't see it as attractive any more

bdo is like a super hot chick with 70 iq and lack of basic understanding of anything. maybe it works for you but it won't work for me i'll just get pissed off regardless how hot she is

if you're that desperate for fqp material there's a lot of sources on the internet you just have to look, bdo really isn't unique or even that good at it any more and if anything the costumes arent even that good they're mostly overly-fancy ,incredibly expensive and hard to get (without throwing unreasonable amount of money for which i bet you can get a random girl on the street to pose for a picture easily.. and she'd prolly look even better than ur pixelized one)

bdo has too many bad things that ruin it in my eyes, then there's the floating sit which they can't even fix (lol). I easily find older game female chars more attractive than bdo at this point and that's mainly cus of all the other flaws ruining it for me

nothing motivates me to play that's why i haven't in weeks+ and i don't miss or regret it at all , especially with all the other trash patches lol. Not even sure why im still processing , this game turned into the joke of the decade over the last 6 months

Ateena and RageAgainst like this.
  6. Ateena

My gawd, that rage, I have the feeling you are on the edge of a mental breakdown :^)

"Yes GW2 popular. cause its a garbage Casual game."
    So you claim that popular games are garbage and casual and link me steam stats proving that BDO is popular, therefore it's garbage but at the same time BDO is best MMO?!
    Being in top 30 is pretty good considering how big steam market is. In fact at some point it was even in top 15.

And then whine about western devs who greedy, don't work unless 400k annualy, how lazy and fat they are. .. Like...what?
    No devs is getting paid 33k $ in NA/EU and monthly salary for a dev twice of what they are getting paid in Korea. Which still doesn't explain why BDO costs 1 million.
    Don't speak about greed. PA has no equal, even EA is more reasonable.

I don't need to use logical fallacies, kiddo. You are a walking contradiction. I'm honestly confused at this point what are you even trying to prove. Make up your mind!!! But then I can see you are definitely not stable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#106 Ateena, Sep 10, 2018
    Thelemna likes this.
  7. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Why does a bunch of anime characters come to mind when I read this...?

8. Asterotis

large.gif

Thelemna likes this.
  9. GreyRebel

well i think the problem is u not she ....
    "gw2 is popular coz its garbage" ????
    What a logic ....
    I played gw2 for a long time and the reason i stoped was simple 3 things , first the graphic outdated so bad , and second im not a fan of targeting combat system and 3 coz it wasnt seamless , these r 3 things i didnt like , but i can say 1000 things i loved about the game .
    Again for thinking the more popular the game is the more garbage it is , ur realy ignorant

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

11. United_Strafes

I'm sure some kind of anime comes to mind when you read anything.

[​IMG]

This is great except the fact you need to pay to play in the first place and continue to pay, especially if your going for softcap type stuff.

inventory
    pets
    storage
    costumes
    lifeskill outfits
    weight
    lodging

That's without even getting into melting outfits or Artisans.

12. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

I'm pretty sure only the silly people take him serious. He has on multiple occasion shown his independent logic. It's better to reply to him with memes of his short comings.

GreyRebel likes this.
  13. Catastigma

op2w.png

catareown.jpg

you dont have any factual source of information. you stoped long time ago you are the biased. you lack of the correctly minding about the Survivial bias cause you avoid intentionaly half of the information.. Enchancement is more and more easy. the profit by hours of every activity grow every month, Hard shard stay on buy now on the market. its become more and more easy to actualy enchance. still a trouble about Jewel. but with the actual grinding event. people have the incentive to grind. so the number of jewel on the market increase more and more.
    The last 3 month of economy crisis begins to resorb. every grind spot is full. even Wandering rogue/Mane...

BDO its not the best mmorpg. The God of mmorpg its still Lineage 2 on C4-C6 private server. but your themepark **** gw2 are not even in the top 100.

#113 Catastigma, Sep 10, 2018
  14. GreyRebel

U need a better alchemy stone tho ^ω^

Catastigma likes this.
  15. Catastigma

<3 Vells give your Stone <3

GreyRebel likes this.
  16. The memes are strong in this thread :v

Asterotis likes this.
  17. ghoulz666

You haven't looked around much. Half of the other characters running around look dumber beyond belief. 40% of characters ingame are just little 3 foot tall girls with ugly glasses.

18. Ateena

Welp, that's not my quote. It's his:)
    It doesn't look like you have played ever thief or d/d ele if you t hink combat can't be seamless.

You are so dense, I'm actually having fun.
    I've got like 7000 hours in BDO. Yep, I have no source of information...and stopped right after the cronstone patch but I'm here just to meme and watch the game burn. And laugh at people like you who live in a denial.
    A screenshot of transactions proves nothing. You can easily have a second account and send gifts from there. Or just make a trial again, crop the empty purchase history, slap it on the other image and say "Hey, look. I haven't spent money on BDO". Or you can get items gifted from friends.
    Anyway I doubt you are playing without few storage maids, 1000lt+, brand stones on weapons or with at least 4 t4 pets, etc etc (it's unlikely you would have won enough pet auctions off the market to make 4x4t).

19. GreyRebel

By seamless i meant envirement n map , like we had to load going from a map to another , kinda felt like a aemi openword dungeon based game , n ye i have my daredevil and deadeye ! Used to plat pvp lately only as deadeye^ω^

20. Ateena

Just saying...you can click on "items on web" tab to show "no purchase history" then it takes under 30 seconds to change element attributes with DevTools to highlight "Kakao cash" as if it's was clicked". There you go, I've spent no money too!:) (resized for obvious reasons)
    TLDR; screenshots mean nothing these days.
    [​IMG]

Olimpicus likes this.