1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What motivates you to play bdo?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dremlock, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Catastigma

i have only T3 pets majority are from marketplace. its more that enough. and 3 maid that i got freely by time challenge and BDO aniversary.
    i have no weight. no storage no inventory. all storage/inventory/weight i have are from loyalty one.

Same for brand stone. all brand i needed i got it when the black spirit adventure gived Brand stone.
    i did some PLeveling on the past for Value pack and i level up a guys lvl 61 for a Hedgebox. thats alls.

Anyway grinding is not my main activity. Hunting require nothing and its very profitable.

its still not my wallet. i vote with my wallet.
    i dont have act to the lack of morality of whale people. insult these people of cheater are enough.
    everythink would be be availlable through a time effort in the game. BDO its still extremly P2Fast borderline p2w, still less p2w that 99.97% of other mmorpg.. but you still need alot of play time for get your gear lul.

#121 Catastigma, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. WoWisBest

Ignorance at its best.

1) You can buy only 10 tokens per week.
    2) Gold is for cosmetic mounts and minipets, not power. Best gear comes from raids.

Silver in BDO directly translates to power but isn't the case for WoW and hence why this game is heavy P2W just like Archeage.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I don't know I played WoW until level 20, I'm an expert amirite, pretty much like you with BDO.

Your ignorance about BDO mechanics hasn't prevented you to open your big mouth about it however.

#123 Smileybones, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Catastigma likes this.
  4. WoWisBest

I didn't need to play further to access the pearl store and see the shenanigans with pay to win. Mind you, this was before the costume melting to cron stones addition which made this pass Archeage in terms of pay to win.

5. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

blizzard entertainment is the true defination of EVIL ,
    Im serious , u all blame korean companies , look at wow for example
    1- u pay 60 $ for each expansion every 2 year
    2- u pay 15 $ monthly so about 180 $ a year
    3- you still have cash shop ............................
    4- also now u can sell cash n get gold n have things that before u had to faem for weeks n months
    And items there u literly cant get outside of shop , coolest mounts , nice cosmatic armors , cute pets ,even base services like changing realm and changing apearance
    Do u realy realy think wow has a good payment model ??

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You haven't a single clue about BDO mechanics that are alternative to the cash shop options. I told you this a hundred times already but you conveniently ignore that fundamental fact, yet open your mouth quite widely and expect that people will take you seriously LMAO.

As I stated, I played WoW when it became f2p to level 20. I dare you stating it's not enough playtime to realize that WoW is a garbage tier cartoon themepark from the previous century.