1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What players want?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Narsi, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Narsi

So i want this:

1.More pets. 4is simply not enough not even T4... iam much faster then 4mobs per 2sec.

2. Reroll pet mechanic ... if u spend like 100euros for t4 pet and it comes with rly bad skills buffs for u ... would be fair if we can reroll it stats.

3.Nice Costumes ... iam lvl 61 maehwa ...i dont use any outfit. Best looking Order of apricot is still ugly for me ...i cant buy it ... simply willnot pay 30 euros for such a ugly set.
    Played some other MMOS where i was crazy about skins .... here ... i dont know ... some classes have some nice costumes some have non. But non of the armors i would rate 10/10.

4. Horses getting faster exp ... i feel like only thing iam doing is 90% running afk on horses. If i need to lvl up 8 horses to 30lvl it means to me basicclly dont play BDO for 1-2weeks.

5. Real daily life skills quest ... i would love this. As reward would be nice chunk EXP TO ALL LIFESKILLS
    I really feel in BOD that i would like to have 50hours day ... its simply not possible to enjoy all i want ...

6. Trading ... lvling trading = making almost no money... Calp boxes or active trading everydody do is only for Master 2 where u start earning some money. Lvling trading is very boring and unrewarding. Would be nice if this part of game untill we reach Master 2 get massive buff. Better trading Wagons/ quests / rewards.

7. Market place. Cmon that bid system is just stupid ... Bidding on 100k silver worth items and w8 for results if i won...
    Since i understand why should be auction on rare items i dont understend why i should bif on LIfeskill blue Tools.
    And btw that Anticheat system dont work Market place is ful lof bots.

8. Red battlefield ... is just non rewarding i do it only because 200energy ...

9. Boats , sailing basiclly iam not happy with anything here ... i played some other MMO ... this part of game was so much better...
    We have sailing bugs, slow boats, very bad sea autopathing... Sailing would need a lot of love... I was thinking about becoming pirate when Mangoria was released ... But rly guys compared how nice BDO is ... Sea and sailing feels like from another older game...

10. add Muskan and Dim tree to a daily scrolls... change weekly boss quest to give Boss scroll ready to use.

and what u want guys ?

#1 Narsi, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Esset

So what you want is just easier gameplay?

And costumes is all subjective, you don't like them but others do.

3. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

Hmmm..... more furniture, wagon skins + horse gears is all I need.

4. Narsi

Did u even read what i wrote ?

5. Seif

well what i honeslty would like at this moment is a change in the staff of kakao, is insane how bad they are on balancing the game and on top of being ultra bad at doing it they dont even communicate with the community, all they do is translate korean patch notes every week and post them to the forums, that right now is what i feel kakao is doing, literally nothing, they take years to answer to ticket and when they do you always leave with more problems than when u wrote the ticket

Orodriel and Narsi like this.
  6. Shenya

More shoes please.

irrelevant and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  7. Moraii

Better Grindspots: leveling on Pirates/Sausans or any mob when they are gray shouldn't be a thing, even less so the best spots

An additional bracket for RBF where mid tier players/alts can have fun

"Failstacks" for bidding. Still RNG cus everything in this game has to be(apparently) but losing enough bids should increase your chances of winning the next one.

8. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

MOAR OUTFITS (ESPECIALLY FOR DARK KNIGHT!!)

9. Viceris

Increase shard/hard drop rate, permanently
    Increase black stone drop rate
    Allow 5 pets
    Awakened Ancient Relic Scrolls is literally essential now
    Reduce NV roll price to 40 energy

That's all I care about these days.

Narsi likes this.
  10. SarahGobbi

Ehhh, I would like at least a sale on the outfits in the Pearl Shop.... $30 (2900 pearls) per outfit is pretty ridiculous, considering the game itself is $10. The outfits are literally cosmetic, so they dont even give you an advantage. Just feels like a rip off.

Narsi likes this.
  11. 6footgeeks

1. valencia Buff
    2. Buff Valencia
    3. ffub aicnelav
    4 aicnelav ffub

12. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Kama when
    Kuno buffs when
    Permabans for exploiters when

Kyouki, MeguminV2 and Narsi like this.
  13. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Well if we're going with what players would REALLY want it would be not to have to rely on pets at all. Just autoloot all the time. Pets should be used only for their buffs.

14. Icekiss69

Epheria sailboat skin in cash shop that can be bought on marketplace that looks nice similar to wagons fishing boat rowboat horses ect

15. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 62 EU

You should know that the Kakao Team is also just on the receiving end of what happens, gets implemented and done. PA mostly decides on what and when things come to our version. Staff around CMs and PM_Jouska just get some info, communicate all surroundings and manage the GM team, TechStaff, keeping the game running. They do send some feedback over to PA in KR, but as for a Publisher, they don't have much say in schedule decisions, and probably none in development related issues. PA make some update packages for foreign versions and just deliver them when ready. What do you expect?
    I do agree on your critique regarding communication issues between the Team & the community, other than that it's out of their hands.

16. Seif

Dude we're basically playing two differnt games (i mean EU/NA VS KR server) they're so ahead that its stupid that we get patch notes that are the same as theirs, they're publishing our game here then they should try to balance our game (na/eu) based on our playerbase, not the KR one that is ONE year ahead of us. they should try talk with PA and make a deal to get us updates based on what OUR playerbase wants, not theirs, be aware that right now im salty because of how bad this karma system is so im extremely biased, but its not just that. every ticket that i created took more than 5 days for an answer, today i got the final answer for a ticket i sent 14 days ago and what they told me was to send a mail to their superiors, every other ticket i sent left me in a worse state than when i sent it, because i expected answers and problems solved and instead i just learned that customer satisfaction is a state of mind at kakao, doesnt every patch makes you wonder who's that one guy that managed to roll such changes to the live servers? also another thing, not a big thing but still a thing, every maintenance they add another hour of maintenance when the servers are supposed to go up again.. they should try to up their game a LOT until then i expect **** and i get **** all time, at least from Kakao.

Keep in mind that i played League for 4 years so im kind of used to a good support and a company that actually listens to its playerbase and ends up making the changes the community wants. from what i've on the net kakao was bad 1 year ago and it didnt get better in an entire year, thats not what you expect from a company that got their hands in such a good game

#16 Seif, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  17. vscr

I just want some actual challenging PvE content. Reasonably balanced PvP would be a plus too.

Pepelu likes this.
  18. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

I'm pretty sure there was a thread posted on this forum saying that this is false and people should stop spreading misinformation.

19. Seif

well i edited it out, but honestly you cant say stop spreading false information when that thread could've been false information too :X

20. Amirite

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMM

....oh wait..

We really wan't some outfit that actually make you look like you are going out for a fight and not to the club.
    We need more beer
    We want Heidel to be free from horses running up and down and fisherman street closed.
    We wan't cheaper pearl items.
    We want better pvp system. (free karma day's, not karma lose)
    and a diet coke.