1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the first three Caphras levels look like on a PEN Dande.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

The sugar coating was the gear.

It's a pen and where Caphs need to go, I assume it is his only one at the moment.
    If he gets another pen, I'm pretty sure after he +20 his PEN dandi, he will +20 the next one.

Your next question should be whats the secret?
    I think I remember you as the pro nerf type though....

Reigne Irkalla and AZzalor like this.
  2. United_Strafes

Sweet content an orange rock to grind hundreds of hours for....how exited am I right now? Not very.

Kynreaa and Zimtiah like this.
  3. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Why would sorceress use caphras on any other equipment ?

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Why not?..Apparently this is what Korean MMo's are all about.

United_Strafes likes this.
  5. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Thats about 57 caphras a day n biggest bs ive read in a long time

United_Strafes likes this.
  6. ambyentlight

Im suprized you aint useing the item duplication hack along with all your other exploits...

7. Hemuk

Just gather with a lucky/magic tool, you can get up to 20/hr (15 avrg) if you gather non stop.

8. Pretzels1078

Artisan 7 gathering, life spirit stone, hedgehog, fig pie, +3 gathering clothes, magic tools, max luck and max gather.
    I got 1 caphras stone in 900 energy. Please tell my your secret

von_sch likes this.
  9. AngryBvr

AngryBvr Mujava Maehwa 62 EU

I have my tet dandelion at caphras energy level 2.
    Thats 480 stones wasted rip

(480 million worth 2ap or 1 renown)

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

You guys do know there is a way to now mass grind caph stones like what you people called the sea exploit?

It is possible to grind about 45+ a day..But I cannot name and shame..So get with the program, or call for a nerf.

11. Hemuk

I might sound crazy but that sounds so asenine to me, that I think you're part of a conspiracy theory to hide the fact that gathering is broken when it comes to Caphras.

I'd say maybe Gathering level matters but my Artisan 1 truffle gatherer also gets them at a ridiculous rate.

If you're honest tho; idk that to tell you, whether I'm chopping trees or mining rock, I always get more than 10 (dust included), even in my unluckiest runs, the only diff between your setup and mine is that I have a Sharp Life AS.

#31 Hemuk, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    HayamaLinnus likes this.
  12. United_Strafes

You're greatly underestimating the determination of the unemployed neckbeard. They will try and succeed in areas you have not, I mean as long as it doesn't involve ACTUALLY working.

13. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

it is more about the dust, it's raining when you gather.
    If you don't have a job, you can easily get as much caphra stone as stated in other comments.

Just look at opening post again:
    He is lying, he didn't get all those caphra stone from killing mobs.
    Look the his screenshot carefully. See what is he doing?

don't believe every lies.

#33 Jey, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  14. Malpercio

This is funny, ran into Mr salty on Arsha pvp server farming Manshuams, this is what happened:
    https://gyazo.com/234820951152baec8874f07c6b39f4f6
    https://gyazo.com/25586d50eb2abeb6c5c5097b2ba7b831

As you can see from these screenshots of his replies it should be simple where he is getting the stones from.
    Step 1: Do the valencia grind daily zones (From Bashims around Valencia clockwise or counter to the finish at gahaz or basilsks. Each quest gives 1 Caphras Stone (a total of 9 or 10 iirc, outside what you loot).

Step 2: Do the kamasylve Dailies. They do not give as many caphras as valencia but each major grind area has 1 whole caphras drop and the rest typically give the dust for them. (note that there are 4 quests for fadus, 7 for ronaros and 2 for manshuams).

Step 3: Grind Manshaums. You will literally get tons of them and the dust from the mobs. I got 9 from there chasing players around and killing them, minus some zerker who i give props too, yet dont remember his name.

Now I do not know how long he grinded there, but just doing all those youll end up with easily over 20. With the valencia dailies I omitted Aakman and Hystria. You can choose to skip Pila Ku and Sulfur, as they take around 1.5 hours to grind (sorc) compared to the rest which took a total of 1.5-2 hours. Make sure you are on arsha, as he stated (I die 500 times but I always get around 300 a day). Don't care if people get mad if the secret is out or if I "missed" the secret, but some suggestions of gathering could be useful too as 15 stones an hour from gathering (go to sheep mountain northwest of heidel or pilgrims haven in valencia desert with mouse to click turned on) and you can plow 400 energy out in an hour to 2 hours, depending on how efficient you are.

As always, didn't know you had pen Salty but im not even soft cap and uhh yeah. A pleasure for sure ;)

Wet Cake likes this.
  15. Alicia Dominica

Nothing special to see here, just the daily routine of an unemployed. Actually a bit surprised that he didn't come up with any new exploits for this.

16. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Hm just a short "brain storming"
    Best chance to drop Caphras would be in Gyfin if thats true from KR.
    Second best chance to drop Caphras, at least i assume that, would be around Polly Forest/Loony Cabin and Krogdalo Trace, where those Mushroom mobs are. After that comes everything else like Manshaums etc.

17. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You should exit harder, door this way Mr Dodge.

18. Escapism

lol wtf only 433 Caphras so far, according to @Dworking Barimen there are already people who got 15-18k in the first week easy!

19. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Fake on the market only almost 8k sold and let's count.. 7 days hard core player grind 15hour/day and at max chance caphras drop 7-10/h so 1 day = 8.5x15h = 127.5 caphras a day.. x7= 892.5 caphras 7 days.
    If someone pre-order 4k from the 8k on the market it make him at 4892.5 (that's seems a bit over estimate cost 5milx4000 caphras = 20bil...)

20. 6footgeeks

yeah, best make use of them while you can.