1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the first three Caphras levels look like on a PEN Dande.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 5, 2018.

1. United_Strafes

Thanks for the directions "litterate". lmao. I see you had no response in the other thread as well where I shut you down and stepped on your neck for the 2nd day in a row. Cya "litterate".

2. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

burned 500 energy on sunday with lucky tool, got only 2 caphras. Unlucky me i guess. 15 pr hr on average is just not happening sorry. When grinding manshaum with calpheon buff I do however get around 5 to 10 an hour, not counting the thingys that drops to combine into caphras.

3. ambyentlight

No doubts a exploit will be found to gain more of these Caphras, maybe they will add them to seamonster loot oneday.

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It is what it is. A Korean grind fest..Start people with a belief, then rake in profit.

United_Strafes likes this.
  5. RP Tzuyu

6 or 7 an hours in cres shrine, i suppose it drops better in kama, but then again, every grindspot has a difference droprate for each item

6. United_Strafes

Can't wait till May when I can go 1 shot that other mob, then in 6 months I can move on to 1 shot that other mob, then in 6 months I can go one shot that other mob.

Riveting gameplay.

Kynreaa likes this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

LMAO you point out spelling mistakes while doing spelling mistakes in case you hadn't figured out.

As if others making spelling mistakes made you win arguments and totally not making good points, like I did for the second day in a row and you dodged again. That's what happened.

But feel free to claim otherwise as you claim drop rates have changed because of your personal 2 whole attempts as data ROFL.

8. Chors

Master2, magic axe, 1 hour, fig pie, sharp stone, hedgehog (got double procs on dust few times tho)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/305434160787619841/486700253312188419/unknown.png

@MoZex 13-15 is my average while gathering. Already got like 100 stones playing ultra casually gathering 1 hour a day.

9. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

IDK what you people are upset about, the drop rates are as intended. So far my best day grind yielded 80+ Caphras and am also at Lvl 2 of my PEN Dande. Finally us hardcore grinders do get some advantages except the "levelling" which they make easier every few months to the point my previous yearly progress can be done in a month.

Werefox3 likes this.
  10. clort

lol ok

11. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I still disagree that getting 57 caphras a day is easy. Perhaps if u nolife and solely spend time on activities that yield highest caphras income (but how fun would that be?), but I'd like to think that the majority has a job or school on the side, perhaps with some chores, minimizing playstyle from 3 to 8 hours a day (+ possibility to use BDO via mobile app). Just not feasible.

12. clort

Disagree all you like the world would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything all the time, but fun is subjective and what I stated is perfectly feasible and completely accurate.

13. United_Strafes

Nope there's a big difference dipstick, I could care less about it. It's when YOU are trying to dumb someone down 1st while at the same time spelling "literate" as "litterate". Also what did I dodge exactly? Did you have a point somewhere that I can easily step on your neck about AGAIN?

Let's hear it I'll be happy to show your stupidity. Because as I mentioned before my statement about drop rates is obviously an opinion. Just like anyone's opinion they're the same or may have even increased. Because I'm not an idiot like you are, while making that statement I know good and well that outside of the offices of PA and Kakao no one knows. Because they don't release that data, the same you way you quote "facts" is the stupidest thing you can say, because there are no "facts". Which I also stated earlier that all I can go on is my personal experience.

Like I said in the other thread you cowardly slithered away from, point me to the official data where PA and Kakao show us the hard numbers on things like enchants, drop rates etc and I'll be happy to say I'm totally wrong. I know you can't do that of course because it doesn't exist but for some odd reason you seem to think there are "facts" lurking around somewhere. Point me to these "facts" and I'll be happy to eat my words.

See how that works? See how your small mind is easily disassembled? I'll do it to you all day, and I'll do it to you EVERY day, because I'm surrounded by your like every day and I have A LOT of experience at taking you down.

14. Valkaryie

57 a day is easy D U M M I E S

Stop telling people what the limits are

[​IMG]

15. 「RedM00N」

Yeah, love how the dust get to double proc. Wonder if the full stones do too, but they dont drop nearly as often to know yet.
    Im only at art 3, but I get around the same amount of stones per hour as you.

16. Atron

Basically this is the "hex" enchant level.
    Endless gear grind :)

17. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

I have 30 but I am a casual AF player. I did get 4 in one hour at Centaurs counting the ASP drops and the Centaur daily

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

See your argument is so weak that after arguing about spelling you throw insults now, amazing.

Also there are 2 kinds of people: people like you with no data at all that make such claims as "rates have been obviously altered" based on 2 miserable enhance attemps. On the other hand there are people like me who wait for reasonable data to be gathered before making any claim and who trust a million times more community based projects which are the best data we have, than clowns like you for reasons I just pointed out.

But hey keep on thinking you're winning the argument, you're cute.

19. Mlaz

Mlaz DarkKnight 62 NA

Meanwhile i'm still going for Pen attempts...
    Just shows how much effort and thoughts TOP PLAYERS put into this game to be the best.
    Always finding innovative ways to beat the game and noobs.
    You do you ALWASYSALTYAF.

20. Khondo

Here's one for you P2W freeks. You can get 2 dusts with a Hedgehog, waiting so see if you can get 2 Caphras.

Done 2 x 1 hour harvest grinds the last two days, 2 Caphras, 22 dust first day, 2 Caphras, 25 Dust next day. Just easy gathering, no contested areas or stress. Heaps of Hards and Sharps for enchanting. Just do the daily grinds for more Caphras to recover some energy. Still not going to get the 10000 you need any quicker but hassle free.

United_Strafes likes this.