1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the hell happened?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Vexerus, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Vexerus

Lmao, just came back from a year long break and I see some pretty heavy sorc nerfs... granted I haven't played for a while but it seems a bit crazy to me.

It's quite funny, however, that everyone is taunting and comparing other nerfs, and seem pretty salty about everything. I don't think this was a good time to rejoin. >.>

Did everything actually get balanced out or is it just the **** show it appears to be? I don't know what the hell is happening in BDO, but it doesn't look good.

-Also, did violation get fixed? that doesn't seem right.. I don't even know what to make of this.

#1 Vexerus, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Jaeger

Sorc is still one of the top classes in bdo

Stillwaters, Mido, Scrutiny and 10 others like this.
  3. Seolhyun

Every class got changed significantly. Warrior and Valk for example lost lingering SA. Weak or strong just depends on the situation now (unless you're Mystic maybe :P).

Rena likes this.
  4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Witch wizard have more SA awakening than mystic, so why do these two classes always complain? Why not l2p and stop being a whiner?

Platinia likes this.
  5. Ashenvall

I'am wondering why these whining biatch came here to spread their salt in EVERY sorc thread. Mental or social issues maybe ?

6. Eri 4

I'm sorry, this is the forums, if you wanted a private sorc subforum start one yourself in another site. :D

Or do you think only other people have the right to go and troll in the Tamer subforum (with threads opened "Tamer nerfs pls" only to be opened and the op writing "Lemon how you been" and other people commenting "quality bait"? :)) and that the sorc subforum should somehow be exempt from trolling and salt for *reasons*? :o

7. Ashenvall

It was a bait purpose for this specific thread not a serious one tbh ("Tamers need nerfs plz"). Btw, lemon left definitely so it was useless to create this thread, just a nice attempt....

Except the previous rivalry between tamers ( mainly because of lemon bs) and sorcs, give another class subforum as much as trashed by others classes....
    And more, you came in this forum (29/12/ 2017), so you don't have any background on what sorc subforum was.
    Every thread form april 2016 was just SALT, SALT and bs coming from others classes and more when sorc was trash af.

People like yours are just like this song :

8. Eri 4

Insert "you came to this forums <date> so I invalidate whatever you say" here :)

9. Ashenvall

Just basic thing to do when people are arguing about what they don't know and don't understand.

"Speech is silver, silence is gold" or " It's worth to hush you and be stupid than talk and doesn't let any doubt about it"

10. Eri 4

Frankly, I don't give a crap about how the sorc threads were back then. You also assume that just because I joined the forums in 2017, I didn't know what happened back then or wasn't playing that way back.

What I do care is how you act NOW. And you've turned to as much of a salty and bitter troll as those people were back then. If silence is gold then maybe don't speak. Cause it's better to say nothing than make a fool of yourself. :)

11. Ashenvall

Triggered.....

12. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

What happened ? Sorc become OP class with Infinity Iframes and insane damage. And still not receive any nerf

13. Ashenvall

What happened ? Each classes were OP except sorc ( and "tamer") and they were all nerfed. And sorc received more nerf after that. Don't know why mystake, wiz are still not nerfed btw....

14. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Mystic now can't jump in 20ppl and kill them all, even ninja can't, witchzard also can't do that if at least 1 person in those 20 ppl not handless idiot, but hey what about Sorc?

Stillwaters and Soulo like this.
  15. Ashenvall

Sorc can't do that lul except on undergeared fella like any others classes with less ressource management and combo to do this properly.

16. Eri 4

Can't get triggered over nothing. But hey, if *I* got triggered then by whatever criteria you have, you're triggered too. :o

17. Ashenvall

It's becoming boring on how this "conversation" is turning (two times already) :
    [​IMG]

18. Eri 4

I don't know what's sadder, you thinking that I got triggered or how a person simply using the word 'crap' in their sentence equals them getting triggered in your eyes...

19. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

Don't be. They are uneducated. That being said, "don't cast the pearls before the swine".

They don't know and never will, and that's okay.

20. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

Good players can make any class look OP. Also, up until the CC changes, Sorc was nerfed heavily, probably the most nerfed class in the game, so IDK what you're talking about. She received either nerfs or being untouched in each and every patch notes for a very long time, especially in PvP.

And now that Sorc is in a decent spot, people are crying nerf again. I assume because these new players have been dominated by veteran Sorcs and think the class is OP, when really, it is their own mechanics and gear which is what is lacking.

The reason Sorc seems "OP" by inexperienced players is since the CC changes and SA changes, Sorc was able to rise in tiers - not because of buffs to the Sorc class, but because other classes got significantly weaker than their previous states, such as Valk. But yeah, Sorc has been nerfed many, many times over the years.

Now, she's in a good state, but really only for veterans. New Sorcs will still struggle with the class before they hit 235 - 250 AP + 320 - 350 accuracy. If there's anything that needs to be done with Sorc balance, it is fixing other classes, like Valk. Sorc needs no nerf. Other classes just need some work.

#20 PeaceInChaos, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Blusurfer, geneticjitsu and Durakus like this.