1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response What to do with a Kuku Hatchling

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Skoots, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Skoots

Not exactly my type of pet. Got it day 2 of playing as a 'rookie attendance' reward and its now bound and walks around my house. It's really not all that cute and there is no option to hide just 'specific' pet. Support says it's bound and they cannot remove it from my account so what are my options?

It's too new to see other designs of the pet and thats considering a pet appearance change coupon would even work. Apart from that can it be bred with anything? If it's just Kuku's, am I out of luck till they add more into the game via shop?

Pls help. This thing is running wild in my house I spent the last couple days growing things and collecting furniture for. I got trapped like a noob adding this ugly thing to my account. :(

eddiegobye likes this.
  2. residente

Stop bullying the kuku.

Noxie likes this.
  3. Skoots

Im not bullying.. I just wish I could have changed it's appearance. Has anyone tried this? Can it even be done with a token? Seems like it classifies as a kuku species so unless we get another, breeding wont be a thing.

4. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You can get one from guild attendence reward.

5. eddiegobye

I think it looks reasonably cute, just can't see that it does much, other than look cute. Luckily, I don't mind it hanging out in my residence, it's company for the hawk, which also seemed like a good idea at the time ...

6. MC Muumio

I don't quite see the problem? It's a pet, it gathers stuff for you. You can always box it if you don't like it following you.

eddiegobye likes this.
  7. eddiegobye

I haven't seen the kuku gather? It is supposed to find resources, which I take it means it'll pop off and find a nice rock or flower every so often? Could be wrong. Anyway, I do think it's cute, when not battling.

Thanks for the tip about boxing ... didn't know that ... will investigate.

Cheers.

EDIT
    Yes, the kuku does gather ... says so right there in the pet info ... my bad ... must read stuff, must read stuff, must read stuff, etc............

#7 eddiegobye, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  8. MC Muumio

At least it has the pick-up skill available. I haven't actually paid attention to whether it brings home the goods :D Yeah, just tap on the box icon to put it away.

--
    EDIT: the box icon in the pet view, accessible by tapping on CTRL and then in the top left corner.

#8 MC Muumio, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  9. eddiegobye

Brill .. goodbye Kuku and Hawk
    :)

10. Kraken801

It can breed with ANY of the bird pets. From what I read.

eddiegobye likes this.
  11. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

Its a free pet you dont have to pay for, and with the guild attendance reward you can smash it together later for an attempt at a T2/3 pet. It will help you make more silver to be able to gear up quicker.

eddiegobye likes this.
  12. Sairin_Fea

ive tried appearance change on the kuku, so far it does not have another appearance.
    if you have 5 pets without the kuku, then you can box it till you want higher knowledge gain chance.
    if not, use the thing!!! pets are a blessing when attempting to grind, i could never pick up that much loot myself.
    it does show you gathering points, according to what tools you have on you, just like the cat and the bunny. they dont collect the gathering things for you. if only right?!
    once its level 10 it gets another lil skill on it, so again, you can choose what to do with it once its gained its skill.
    mix and match the pets according to the skills you want at any point in time, or get the higher tier, i just would not like the possible loss of the knowledge gain thing.

eddiegobye likes this.
  13. GM Glitterbeard

Game Master

Some good advice here! And like MC Muumio said, you can just box the pet if ya don't like it :D

14. Lunarbender

Lunarbender Sorceress 59 NA

The problem is, if you box it
    it makes your home ugly.

15. Deadly_Poison

I have been searching for this info for a long time on google but there is nothing about it; however I can confirm that the appearance of this pet does not change; usually when a pet reaches level 4 changes appearance, this does not.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    @GM Glitterbeard
    Can you confirm that with WizGospy it is possible to change the skills of my pet t4 without losing my max tier?