1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's gonna happenn for DP ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Anvorka, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Nabuch

Just go 2x TET Disto with evasion offhand, reach ~277 AP with ~370 DP, 760 eva/280 DR and your fights will last long. Duh? You choose to be glass cannon. And if you are undergeared, don't complain about fights being short against people with 4x better gear.

2. Hypotermia

Rofl what a joke.

766 evasion and wizards with equal gear can easily blow me apart. Sure there is difference but it wont matter if you play a class that has 0 chance of catching them up.

Evasion works only when player is lacking accuracy or modifiers and moment they have one of those if you're not playing counter match up in 1v1 you're dead and even some of the counter match ups cant do anything.

3. Nabuch

Are you high or just clueless? Voltaic Pulse has 30% accuracy WITH 15% EVASION DEBUFF. Equi has 20% accuracy. Both Earthquake/Earth Response skills have 15% accuracy. Frigid Fog has 11% accuracy. High Voltage has 10% accuracy. Meteor has 10% accuracy.

274 AP Wizards can 1-combo even ~800 evasion 430 DP C20 people with good combo. Hell, they can do that consistently with succ buff, and like 70% of the time without.

You just said the best evasion shredder in the game with highest accuracy modifiers bar none... is countered by evasion and has no accuracy at all.

Stop embarrassing yourself and just don't post, I beg of you.

#63 Nabuch, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020
  4. Mattys

Go play succession wizard with 301ap and go fight against 750 evasion ninja, striker or anything above that evasion. You can test it out urself.
    The skill describtions has been always full of ****. For example. Warrior has biggest accuracy of all classes atm (Even it doesn't say it anywhere - skill descs etc.), maehwa sticky snowflake doesn't even come close even it should be theoretically best.

Dont just read skill describtions, go test those urself in live server and not in global lab where all damage tables are totally different to live server. I've tested those in live server, so I know whats going on and whats not.

I know it might be confusing to beginners, but trust me. After you've tested stuff urself, you will see whats up. And most importantly in LIVE SERVER.

I will also link you a video from bigandshiny. Theoretically witchardz has biggest accuracy modifiers in awakening ( OF ALL CLASSES ) and look at the damage in the video. Succession doesn't have even 50% of the accuracy modifiers what awakening has. And yes I understand if you are frusfrated when you look at the skill describtions, but there's tests what has been made and I rather trust to the data from tests than BDO's "Skill describtions", which has been full of **** since 2015.

#64 Mattys, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  5. Analiyah

Idk about other classes, but that video is full ******** for the DK test. The guys uses trap of vedir, an unprotected and slow as **** spell that is just never used in pvp , and that does nothing but reduces evasion rate. Nice scuffed video

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

awa wiz actually has **** dps due to low speed and struggles if people have dr coz their flows from pets are just terribad locked into ap bonuses from 250 ap. class is a sad mess vs geared people damage wise. note that i said GEARED people. closer target is to hardcap, the sadder it gets.

7. Nabuch

Oh god, you are ACTUALLY clueless. Warrior skills have 30% accuracy rate on them (Grave Digging, Slashing the Dead), and skills like grab and Counter have 100% accuracy which is written in the description. "it doesn't say anywhere" btw. Frankly I could read the rest of the post but you are so freaking clueless the rest of the post is probably as dumb as the very first argument.

Sticky Snowflake was always known to shred evasion and will always be the biggest evasion shredder in the game. Everyone knows that. I don't know where you even got that Sticky Snowflake doesn't come close to Warrior kit. Maybe you are too clueless to know, but 100% accu is removed in Succession, replaced by 30%.

Also showing damage of awakening Wizard in some random video when Succession got the same 15% evasion debuff as Witches is kinda... dumb.

#67 Nabuch, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020
  8. reconkangas

There is a serious lack of understanding and a lot of misinformation that you can find all over the internet. Things are a little busted ATM with all the damage increase everyone got and i am OK with it becouse as in all things the pendulum will swing back and those that have high end GS will get major boost against players that concentrated only on AP.

Are things a bit out of balance right now yah i would have to say so.. but one of the fixes for RBF that is coming i would expect to most likely goto nodewar/seige and then into game if not before.
    This is a perfect fix for the DP issue, especially in a GVG situation where your getting blasted by 5 or 6 at one time.

This will make it much harder to kill a single person and make fights last a little longer.

9. Amirite

I think you miss the whole point of this discussion but okay, have a blast by trolling other on the forum.

10. reconkangas

This is my main issue, you have X group of players with GS around 560-580 (thinking they are end game) talking about getting wrecked by people in same GS which is usually between 270-280 ap while they themselves are sitting with same AP and only 310 DP and literally are screaming bloody murder about how much this game sucks.

Not to mention coming in contact with people that are 640+gs trying to tell me I am a gear carried and sit there and run there mouth.

Dp works if you have it... YES it is a little out of tune but if you cant survive 2 skills not even a combo chances are you don't have enough DP to begin with AND NO Tet boss armor is not enough even if you throw on narcs,orkanrad and kutum.

@Pen with caphras in it with above accessories you start to feel the difference at 345-350dp and 370-380if your opponent is between 260-280 depending on the class you will have to be CC twice or more in 1v1. In GVG the above is irrelevant 2 or 3 players hit you your done regardless of your DP.

It is all a matter of perspective and were you are at in over all GS. BUT with alot of players out there above 260-270 ap soft cap DP of 297-305 is not longer acceptable for PVP.

11. LithicForm

This thread.... really just sounds like a bunch of people that are either new to the game and undergeared AF or very very bad at PvP. And of course they won't listen to those with actual knowledge because they don't want to put the effort into gearing up or getting good at their class. Probably the same group of people complaining about enhancing. *sipstea

12. Vortexii

You are mixing up to many issues and simply unaware of how the game works. The simple fact that AP has bonus brackets while DR doesn't is all anyone needs to know. Of course you can't keep up with DR under this system.

Also anyone that actually tests builds knows the answers. (Which rarely on the forums will you find anyone with any factual data or real testing).

You should do your own homework, but it's pretty simple. DR builds are trash because you don't become a tank. You just die slightly slower in some cases and have trash damage output. Even the extremes result in this. Which is why everyone pushes the AP Monkey Meta or Extreme Evasion which really only works for specific classes and requires a top GS.

13. reconkangas

You obviously missed the point I have prob waaay more time building than 15 of you combined. I am not talking about a DR BUILD HERE.
    there is a major difference on builds AND the classes that use them so before you go off making dumb ass assumptions on my personal experience maybe go back in this thread a read some of my posts. becouse obviously you don't know what the hell your talking about when it is in reference to my knowledge.

For your information each scenario in PVP has as much to do with the gem's a player uses as well as the armor/class AND weapons.
    You can play a ninja all day with PURE evasion but what are we talking about on its build? What type of ninja awakened or succesion? Are you using higher accuracy with lower AP are we talking about full Pen or some pleeb with all TET? Is the ninja using secils and or centars for higher evasion.
    Whats there evasion 700 sheet?800? You cant get to those numbers sub pen 20 caphras unless your using offhand as. if you even understand that you can have all the evasion you want but if your DR IS sub 240 the min I even tap you your gonna lose 50% hp.
    All classes can use evasion though some classes don't have eva buffs and eva passives. Classes like valk and warrior have specific Dp buffs but even on a DR BUILD YOU STILL BUILD EVASION your not talking a difference of 300 evasion between a DR and a eva build the difference on specific classes make better uses of Gemming in a different direction heck a valk with nouver bases at 63 resist but I am guessing your gonna tell me resistance has nothing to do with this game... just AP monkey and eva meme lol.
    Naa you need to go back to your own builds and maybe spend a lot more time on the test server now that you can just buy everything now including gems you dont have to put effort in anymore to test anything.

14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

there are no builds in the game. you stack literally 2 stats as high as possible. the price of item you NEED not to get oneshottet are ridicoulous high. 20 bil for Pen items. thats a joke.
    thats too much work for a game i play for fun and not for wrking. not to mention 99% of the high geared people in EU/NA got their Pens with whaleing or exploiting. hard work my arse.

Jinoro likes this.
  15. Vortexii

It's simple you said this

blah blah builds, crystals, class, blah blah blah

I went around with a massive gear score and just wrecked everyone in my path for months. I mean oops I should have considered their build ROFL.

16. Mattys

They should delete DP from game already, it has no scaling, it's outdated and there's no point building DP. It serves no purpose in this game anymore, so delete it please.

17. Preslavv

382 dp striker here (sheet 291 dr, 686 eva) and i can tell that if i was 300 dp or 350 dp, there wasn´t much difference in tankiness. But as soon as I was getting over 360-370 dp, I started to feel way more tanky. Now, I wont die in one combo if oponent hasn´t more than 290 ap, and in some cases (depends on class) even 300 ap isnt enough for me to die in one combo - i.e. before I can get up after cc chain. (well, warriors are still pain)
    As I am not so good in pvp, I cannot tell how many times my dp won me a duel, cos I didnt die after first cc. Of course mass pvp is another story, but 1v1 fights its good.
    Cant tell for other classes, but real tankiness starts around 370 dp, of course, depents on eva and dr stats, not just pure dp.
    So, dp is fine, you just need tons of it :D

And of course, since you must sacrifice som ap, dont expect to kill 370+ dp guys :) Unless you are 700 gs :)

18. Xenon

DP isn't going anywhere. They're raising base accuracy on classes because evasion builds are literally going to become too strong with full gear investment in the future. We only got blackstar armor for now. Imagine once we have 4 pieces of dead god armor. At around 370-380 dp is around when players actually start to become tanky enough to live through a combo. Imagine once people are rocking around 420 or higher with Dead God Armor. More pieces are gonna make that even higher.

19. Hekki

Somehow DP was not raised when they released patch witch enchant over +15 and awakening.

20. Xenon

Every time they raise the ceiling dp, it's usually enough when you're near the end of the curve in an ap build. When you're not at or near the end of the curve, you suffer. It's just how dp scaling in this game works. If you want to be tankier, you sacrifice ap for it. If you want to kill more people, you sacrifice survivability. That's just how it is. Anything more or less is too much or too little in this combat system.