1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When are you guys nerfing Ninja/Kuno?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Aepex, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Sacrifuce

real talk

2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Oh yeah? I've played every other class except DK to 60, and they're all fine in pvp except Valk, and to some extent, Warrior. They have their strengths and weaknesses. Stealth is easy enough to deal with in some capacity by every single class. It has massive drawbacks to its use now, and that's enough to deal with it having been overpowered. If you still need more nerfs to it, then you're just bad at this game and refuse to do anything to better yourself or your situation besides whining, pure and simple. I'm being straight honest at this point: The people that come to this forum just to straight up complaining about everything, as well as or beg and whine for nerfs, need to pack their bags and just leave. Just uninstall the game and find something else to occupy your time with. This type of game isn't for you.

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  3. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

#63 Kurtferro79, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Soulo likes this.
  4. IWalkAlone

5. Xenon

For as op as you guys claim Ninja and Kuno are, I'm surprised those guys aren't dying faster. In roughly 7 seconds, they managed to kill 3 people. Damn, I'm impressed. OP AF.

6. Rayin

This isn't a fact, this is someone that engages and has the AP to kill 3 other people in few hits, which can be done with any class once you have the AP to do so. We're no more in +15 era.
    Valk OP, nerf it pls.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I guess the point here was that the other guys could have not done much different to actually not get stomped like that.
    Besides that, ninjas dmg at soft cap is way higher than from most classes.
    Yes, nerf valks pls :-)

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  8. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

I'd rather they don't try to nerf Ninja and end up ruining his PVE in the process and literally having every class in the game have problems. Buffing other classes might fix problems for those classes caused by the May 2k18 nerf disasters however. I'm in support of buffing everyone else - but like all changes, so long as it is tested thoroughly first.

9. Xenon

His pve is pretty mediocre already. Just imagine them nerfing it and it becoming a trash pvp class again, and becoming even trashier in pve. With how salty and bad at this game some of these kids are, I'm sure they wouldn't settle for anything less.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Soulo and Kurtferro79 like this.
  11. Spartakatz

pve and pvp have already different settings, nothing would be easier than a nerf that applies to pvp damage only.

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  12. NoahTerra

I am sorry, this gave me a chuckle, chances are -- these guys are geared and laid down the big damage on 1 location. If you have ever been in siege battles / large scale node wars, you would know that it does not matter for any class except for laying down big damage on 1 location for wipe. So not only your facts aren't facts, but they are opinions; my reply is also an opinion.

13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

i dont even think they are that geared tbh.
    REALLY geared ninjas wouldnt need those numbers.

Soulo, Kauni and NoahTerra like this.
  14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

This guys are all around soft cap. What you see here is not the gear, you see the issue everyone is complaining about.

Soulo likes this.
  15. NoahTerra

I am sorry, what is the issue? All I see is first manual stealth (not in video), then extended stealth (Ninjutsu: Onishadow, no SA, or invinsible, Shift X) -> to close the gap. First opening skill (Shuriken malice : no SA), follow up with Ninjutsu Blade Spin (SA), then Illusion of Restraint (Shift Z, no SA), weapon swap into awakening ( C button, frontal guard NOT SA), Right click stance change (frontal guard, no SA) -> Flow into Serpent Ascension (no SA), follow up with Bloodthirst: Katana shower (SA). Besides that, it's just people getting nuked by 11 Ninjas?

Edited again: So basically what you are trying to tell me is that people are complaining they are having issues with facetanking 6 consecutive skills from aforementioned amount of ninja, and not have the brain to V out?

#75 NoahTerra, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Nagasaki likes this.
  16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Well you missed the point my friend. First of all people are dying to 2 spells already: Blade Spin and Rabam. (I do not count malice here cause its obviously just a cc spell for easier opening)
    Kinda funny you trying to make sound like rabam would be bad only because no sa, it has still fg tho. And there we go my friend. The ninjas been fully protected during the entire rotation (except serpent) meanwhile ccing and basically one shotting people. And thats low geared - soft cap ninjas. One geared ninja can do exactly the same to way more people. Thats the point.
    Your V argument is invalid. It has 5 minutes cd (no kind of class design should require a 5 minutes cd to counter it) and it could have been on CD for them already or they save it for a different tactic.
    Your facetanking "argument" is obviously more than just bad. As you told yourself, people got insta ccd by malice, followed by blade spin which is a float and that all happened out of stealth. There is no facetanking involved.
    Keep in mind this guys are around softcap geared people...So do you get the point now or do you need further explanation?

17. NoahTerra

How about, taking it into context? There were 3-4 ninjas throwing down Blade spin (yes stiff), so that's why they died, that's like running into 3 wizard's meteor and ask "why did I die?". Landing a stiff does not mean the ninja is protected, in actual large scale war -- trying to do that means guaranteed death. So are you trying to imply that people lose to ninja because they got stiffed and combo, in 1v1 which is what ninja's designed to do? You do understand that at higher gear, any class can 1 combo another class correct? Esp, whoever land the first CC.

Nagasaki likes this.
  18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I agree lets do it with the context and now what you are doing. First of all blade spin is float no stiffness. Back to context: Nobody ran into them, they ran into enemies without the enemy knowing it.
    Nobody ever said ninja is protected because of malice. The used malice (which was not even needed) to MAYBE get a range stiff. They could have simply started with blade spin which is protected and which has cc and which will do dmg no matter what.
    If you think malice -> blade spin -> rabam is a combo and should kill people then we obviously got different opinions on how pvp should work.
    Since I won several fan made tournaments and got ranked 2 at the official tournament, yes I do know what happens at high gear. Thats why I told you several times that this guys are no where high geared. And not every class can kill with 2 skills at high ap, thats another fact and also a reason why people complain about ninja. The movement is protected, the skills they need to "one-combo" are protected and the ap they need to wreck people is too low. And that all compared to OTHER classes.

Soulo likes this.
  19. NoahTerra

Thank you for the clarifcation, though the only skill that is protected is Ninja Step, both stealth skills from the Ninja are not protected and can be knocked out of stealth. Blade spin is Super armor but can easily get nuked by an AOE on that spot. Where the Ninja can just get rekt this way.

Maybe the problem is that people try to 1v1 a decent Ninja and not know how to bait out skills?

These type of complaints to me is like complaining against a striker's Echo Spirit (that does debuff) (for close engagement / harassment) or Mystic ability to throw a Flow: Skull Hammer (for huge snare and close engagement). It's redundant, and stupid.

I am personally a 232 AP Ninja, maybe I am fighting higher tier players or players with straight up food buffs, but I DO NOT finish players in 2 skills like other classes. For more context, are your evidence before renown changes or after renown changes? There are differences.

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Well as you noticed yourself, you are a super low geared less than even soft cap ninja. Thats why you get nuked in super armor. Thats a gear thing tho and will happen to every single class meanwhile not every single class has that safe movement like ninja. I played a lot of classes, also ninja and ninja is nowhere as squishy as you think. Hit softcap first and then you will see its broken dmg and how tanky ninja actually is.

Kurtferro79 likes this.