1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When are you guys nerfing Ninja/Kuno?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Aepex, Jan 1, 2019.

1. NoahTerra

While I understand 232 AP, and 292 DP is not softcapped, 292 DP is quite a substantial amount imo (And I still get manhandled in large scale war). So my question is this, are people complaining they are getting rekt by higher geared player while they are undergeared, or are they complaining cause they can't wrap their mind around another class's mechanic? Like seriously, each class has their own mechanics with different field of engagement; if people cannot understand that then that is a problem with the player.

While I admit, the renown score system is definitely broken because it enabled players to go FULL AP and get DP from renown, with that removed-- everyone is on an even playing field. Even then, I still cannot fully kill a higher geared player in Siege, without getting melted by random AoEs as a Ninja.

#81 NoahTerra, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Ubbles likes this.
  2. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

RS got removed and does not give u dp anymore.
    People also don't complain because they get killed by higher geared player they complain because ninjas dmg is totally overtuned at softcap. Meanwhile other classes don't do that amount of dmg at softcap.

3. NoahTerra

Now that we established that ninja can kill people faster at softcap. Cool beans. Any class can kill anyone at soft-cap because of the measely 292 DP, comparison to the scailing.

TBH i thought you were with crowd of people who screams that Ninja can kill a softcap player with 220 or less AP. Now my next question is, did you guys try to fight a ninja with evasion build or DP build? Were there enough accuracy to counter the ninja's innate evasion?

Does this account for the player being skilled at their class? IE. using their class' mechanics? Like a wizard PA on engage can facetank ninja easily, a striker's multitude of ability can buff themselves while debuffing the ninja, a mystic can snare said ninja, etc, etc.

Not to make your life hard, but I feel like a lot of player's perspective is bias af because they got manhandled.

4. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

You are missunderstanding or not willing to read. Ninja does not just kill people at softcap, ninja kills them with 2 skills. He does not even need a combo like back in the days where people considered ninja needs skill. And no, not every class can kill people with 2 skills at softcap.
    Thats why people complain... ninja is pretty much safe in his movement, got protected high dmg cds with cc on it and can literally kill with 2 skills at softcap.
    I do understand your example but that has nothing to do with opness. If someone engages on wiz/witch in pa then its because he is bad and didn't disengage. Also PA is high cooldown and has cast time and can be interrupted and if you want it instant then its a 3 min cd. There is nothing wrong with having strong skills on HIGH cool downs.
    The buff/debuff thingy is so irrelevant that I am not even sure if I understand you here correctly. The only important "debuffs" are slows. Thats one part of it why mystics are op, has nothing to do with striker tho.
    If you mean vacuum by snare then ninja can simply block jump into grab into one "combo".
    Ninjas in evasion gear is just some next lvl opness meanwhile other classes will not do as much dmg as ninja with evasion gear, except for wiz/witch.

I do understand that you have different experience due to your low gear. But most people at arsha and active pvp guilds are softcap. Also the test server where pa/kakao pretend to do tests has softcap gear there. So that's the experience that is actually relevant.
    Of course there is another lvl of balance where everyone is super geared (282+ ap) but thats a one shot fiesta and prolly will never get balanced.

#84 Kauni, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Soulo and Kayray like this.
  5. Mido

Mido 62 EU

Softcap ninja can kill an softcap opponent with just 2 skills. That's just not possible.

6. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

It is... it is on live servers and it is on global lab.

7. Mido

Mido 62 EU

Welp, I guess that might be possible if your opponent has 1.5k hp...

8. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

So it'd be safe to assume you think softcap stats are 253 ap and 292 dp or so, yes?

9. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

Softcap is 251///253//294

Kayray likes this.
  10. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

Na... I can't go down to 253 ap but just tested on ranger 294 dp with 246//249 ap... 1 serpent + 1 blade spin and he was ~3% hp. At softcap he would be definitely dead.

11. Dannyswe1235

Ninja and Kuno
    Moonlight PvE Stiff only
    Damaged in Invis takes you out of it
    Pre awakened grab no SA
    Ninja
    Blade spin's float is PvE only
    Beheading the Dead no longer has SA

Kuno
    Tendon Cutter no longer has Stiff in PvP, only PvE now
    on global lab

i really hope we dont get the tendon cutter nerf

12. IWalkAlone

And crying snowflakes wont be happy again I think...

13. Kauni

Kauni 62 EU

You sure? I mean beheading the dead never had sa and removing cc from blade spin is idk... I would have expected that they remove protection from blade spin and not the float. That might be some serious nerfs here.

14. Dannyswe1235

[Ninja]

● Tactics: The effect of the spinning blade technology has been changed to only apply to monsters.

● Fixed a phenomenon in which the Super Armor effect was applied to the Death Beast technique.

● Death Chopper Added all defense reduction effects when successful.

https://www.global-lab.playblackdes...Text=&isProgress=True&BoardType=2&boardNo=331

Googled translated

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

seems like all the people that wanted to reroll with lotsa money did it. so this is logical next step.

16. Aepex

GET REKT ALL YOU NINJA/KUNOS.

"WE ARENT OP CLASS YOU ARE JUST BAD!!" NOW SEE WHAT HAPPENED LMFAO

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  17. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

18. Aepex

Valk got buffed bruh u should be happy.
    get rekt ninja/kuno's

19. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

Yeah i am happy that valk is getting buffed. Paying respects the the fallen weebs.

20. Silsti

Maybe he's not as vindictive. The stealth out on dmg was needed but some of the rest might be too much.