1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is guardian and wiz succ getting nerfed?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Basic, May 25, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

it does, but the less people in your team u have to "hide" in while u r vulnerable and without mobility, the easier target u are, thus way less fun for the player.

well, one of the problems is that casters performance is kinda measured with him having his own buffs up, but other classes dont seem to have that "ceiling" included by the devs with our buffs in mind so our buffs just supercharge them if u know what i mean.

anyway, the question stands - if the class is so op, how come its nigh impossible to recruit them? probably coz the fun factor is lacking and the caster himself is more annoyed with PA than feeling op with it good portion of the time. i mean, knowing the mindset of people playing the game, rerol coupons should be selling themselves and u wouldnt be able to walk through heidel without tripping on 100s of fire pets, but situation is far far from that.

just because something is needed, doesnt mean its fun to play or something along the line. most people dont like being enables for others to pwn and have fun while themselves are walking targets for everyone else.

2. Hypotermia

Yeah its a factor too but if witchards were best pve grinders then there would be a lot more of them. PvE efficiency has a lot to do with how many classes there are especially at higher ends.

Obviously i do agree that being bunching bag in game that has not really specified support role outside of Shai is not necessary what ppl want. So it wont be as popular.

But we can also take other examples. Like Mystic. She has been in **** state when she most of her iframes were removed which made her nothing but vacum bot in wars. Also another thing that played the part was that players gear is a lot higher which makes her tankiness irrelevant and lack of dmg due players are now being able to deal multiple times more dmg than most flat scaling classes meant she is not good state but she had the strength of being really good grinder which kept some players playing.

While its not similar case but there is issues too in other classes when their roles are set in doing one thing and nothing else to offer.
    And its really sad that PA has no intentions of listening anyone and has no clue what they're doing. Its been 2 years and none of the high iframe classes received single nerf to address their too high iframe count

BDO PvP and class balance is build like 5000km tall tower that just waiting to crash and crumble. Only reason why BDO is even remotely doing so well is because there has not been new good mmorpg releases yet alone action combat. Once something comes out BDO starts to crumble

Vortexii likes this.
  3. Basic

you're that looser that came into my post the last time and then reported me i thought i allready told you to stay away from me.
    if you want to discuss the topic then by all means go ahead but dont start making this about me stick to the the post or get out its simple..

Just so you know i play ninja my self and i still think stealth is pretty overpowered it always has been and always will be in a pvp game.

Fearless V and Wollbert like this.
  4. Basic

I have not made a username cuz unlike you i spend my time actually doing pvp ingame i doubt you have even done 1/4 of the of nodewars/sieges that i have not to mention rbfs.
    Stick to the topic or get out dude dont try to insult me cuz i would stomp you in pvp any day of the week.

5. Mana_Mafia

Maybe that's true. It's certainly possible, but if your ability to play is anything like your ability to write and form a coherent argument then I like my chances.

BDO_Nictofilia likes this.
  6. Vortexii

That's true, except you forgot at least one ZERO. Korean PVP shtters have been broken for several decades now without a single sign of them getting any better.

If you played BDO hoping the PVP would somehow get "better" you where just fooling yourself or have no clue about the history.

7. Basic

You litterally said
    ''
    Why on earth would i try to ''form a coherent argument'' when im simply answering your ignorant comment about me being basic? you came into the post quoted me and just proceeded to insult me.
    There is not really anything to argue against im just letting you know i would farm you in pvp any day of the week.

8. Basic

Even if i tried to take a troll like you serious what the hell does being good at arguing on text have to do with knowing how to play the game ? do you think that the top players in bdo is all authors and journalists and others that are good at writing ? xD

Please just leave me alone unless you want to discuss the actual post you're a troll and i dont have time for your bs.

9. Mana_Mafia

I was referring to the argument put forth by you in the the original post, that argument being guardian and wizard are unreasonably oppressive and in need of immediate nerfs.

My comment about you being basic was not grounded in ignorance (I thought it informed) since it was not made until after I'd read through this entire thread.

Your points amount to "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

A poor writer is a poor thinker.

10. Basic

Im not even going to bother with the first part because thats just your silly opinion but regarding the statement ''A poor writer is a poor thinker'' did you even consider that just maybe english is not my first language in fact its not the second or even the third.

Now i would like you to try and argue with me in danish, sweedish or even arabic but i doubt you speak other languages than english and thats so typical for an american.
    You should really grow up.. you're still not discussing the actual post so im just going to ignore you from here on out..

#130 Basic, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  11. peanut777

You are a very silly writer, a very small limited person. This can not be cured in a video game.

Basic likes this.
  12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

so you say the balance in BDO is not good on the one hand, and with the other you defend your guardian grandma. how can anyone take you serious

13. Hypotermia

Do tell me what do you think is broken about Guardian.

BDO_Nictofilia likes this.
  14. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

22 protected skills. Being able to heal, cc and 1 shot 90% of the playerbase with the same skill, strongest pve class right now able to do star end at 245kutum. Highest sustain of all the classes in both PVP and pve at 120+ fps attacks and moves faster than lahn. Range attacks that can kill you from half way across the map in rbf. The list goes on.

Kyraios likes this.
  15. Greedus

Damn Lahn has the same amount of 22 protected skills .. damn .. and when u get 1shotted by a player, that means ur gear is to weak and u have to get more evasion. But what confuses me the most, Guardian moves faster than a flying Lahn? Have u ever played a Lahn? Guess not ...

16. Hypotermia

Yes the list of players who are delusional.

First ill make this clear i don't have any idea how PvE tier list looks at low ap levels nor even at higher. Anyhow PvE is completely irrelevant when we start talking about PvP balance so do not mix them together EVER.

Then PvP.

Guardian is one of the worst classes especially in awk for 1v1 or 1vx. AWK is bad because its so slow and succ is bad because there is only 1 iframe and awk has 2. (not talking about nemesis or frigid wind)

So what guardian is good at it then?

She is good when it comes down chaos of nodewar/siege. But the moment Guardian is pressured she cannot do anything else than run away or have her allies to save her. When left uncheck she can become wrecking ball. Just another note Ranger, Wizz succ etc can become wrecking ball when left uncheck also Rangers are currently far better in nodewars when it comes down killing players. But for sure Guardian is not bad at all in large scale.

What else she brings to nodewar besides her kill potential. Passive slow. Slows in this game are stupid and broken. Slows shouldn't be able to stack and the % is too high for specific classes. 10-15% slow is completely fine but they shouldn't stack so this is not just Guardian issue. Outside of that Guardian brings 0 utility, 0 CC.

Now what you basically claimed is all nothing but horse **** and delusions of player who has no idea what they're talking about. BDO has many players like you who pull absolutely horse **** on classes and bring their delusions to this. Especially when it comes down to new classes.

1. Guardian DPS is not different from other classes. Yes DPS. Different than dmg per skill.
    2. Guardian sustain in PvP is not highest in all classes. Guardian sustain is solely dependable on how many enemies and how many hits will you get. Her sustain is extremely good for PvE but in PvP "god incinerator" & "Black blood circle" are nothing but death sentences. For various reasons for example easiest target to grab, go behind and get back attacks, can be slowed to oblivion.
    3. 120FPS on guardian absolutely does not make the class faster than any other class. Every class benefits from high FPS and some classes cannot do specific combos without high FPS. I run easily +200 FPS in combat and there is absolutely 0 chance of Guardian being faster than Lahn.
    4. "Range attack(s)". Guardian has 1 (dragon maw) attack that has around 28-30 meter range and at max range it ONLY hits 1-4 times. To get max hit player needs to stay closer and best effective range is around 25-28meters. Dragon maw can be extended by around 10m with Frost Slide. Speaking of Dragon Maw. Skill that has wind up of few seconds and if extension is used it will add more time till the skill can be hit yet its very noticeable when Guardian uses it. So are you saying you have no eyes to react it?

Every class outside of Mystic can 1-5 shot 90% of the playerbase. Why are you not complaining about them? Is it because those classes press 1-3 buttons over 3-4 seconds while Guardian presses 1 button in same timeframe?

Every Guardian skill is extremely telegraphic and easy to avoid and extremely easy to predict. Most if not all skills have some sort of wind up time which allows players to react and dodge EVERYTHING. I have high end geared guardian and mystic both actually equally geared. All the duels i had on my mystic against similar geared guardians i have won 95% of the time. In large scale she has potential but easily shut down by pair of eyes.

So please when you're gonna complain something retarded and stupid at least have half of your stuff right and not delusions. This sounds like flat earther logic

BDO_Nictofilia and Fateneko like this.
  17. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

oh so suddenly pve is wayne in this game. ok then
    Ranger also has 1-2 iframes in awakening. not talking about the 2 full iframes covered telepots guardian has right. to go in oneshot everyone and go out savely.
    at literally everything in this game without any effort. and then there are you boys that struggle to handle this 2 button class, expect to challange veterans. you dont roll to this class for no reason. if you are such a gimp that even mystic is too hard for you. then you come here demanding balance while protecting the only class that makes you somewhat viable. and exactly this class is the worst, the pit of the mountain in terms of balancing problems.
    Ranger is currently better in nodewars lmao. maybe a heidel guard is better than you in nodewars no matter what class you are on. and that the real problem here..
    guardian is rank 1 in DPS by far. some guardians are oneshotting 14k+ HP in siege. thats 14k dps. there is nothing to argue about. my blind grandma can tell you how this class is just bltantly insultingly over the roof with damage. and i dont argue with gimps about such things.
    you have enough iframes to dodge grabs and you also have 2 protected grabs. and every gimp is ez to grab since he does not know how to use his skills whatsoever. you on a bloody sorc would be ez to grab.
    high fps causing desync and causing guardians to hop out of successful grabs more than any other class in this game.
    not to mention that EVERY skill on guardian has double range of a witch AOE, you dont even need to aim anywhere near the enemy to hit him. and while iframes classes can donge it, you seem to have literally zero knowledge about pvp or other classes. nobody can escape 30 meter within one second of a guardian loading her skills up.
    i do and i did, and mystic can do it as well. just learn to fkin play any class decently.
    there are no telegraphes in pvp lmao. there are classes without permaiframes to dodge everything. and before you judge pvp of other classes play them and get somewhat relevant before you assuming things. you struggle to play the most easy and forgiving classes in the game, yet you want to change the game.
    and i dont want to argue with you about this and that skill. i go into rbf and i see where the balance succs. since its not hard to see 75% guardians. most of them with low points since they are just like you. gimps that want to face veterans.

DarkGG likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

#138 WhySoSeeryus, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  19. Mana_Mafia

When I insulted your manner of writing I wasn't referencing your lack of punctuation or basic sentence structure, I was talking about the tone in which it is written. Your tone comes off as extremely abrasive--caustic, even--and you're being too emotional (obviously). Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, so I'll try again.

Congratulations on speaking several different languages. I myself speak only two, Spanish and English. Because you're not a native speaker I will provide you with this summary of events in chronological order leading up to the present to better enhance your understanding:

1. You created this thread and presented an argument (that Guardian & Succ Wiz are in need of immediate and considerable nerfs)
    2. I laughed at your post because it struck me as dumb and overly emotional
    3. You got upset at my flippant dismissal of your post (fair enough) and said that I had nothing to argue.
    4. I replied and said my "argument" (read: issue) was with the complete lack of any evidence /compelling statements in support of your own.
    5. You asked me what argument. (LOL! You asked me what argument you were making.)
    6. I explained to you what your own argument was.
    7. You respond with "I'm not going to reply to that."

You can't make this **** up.

:D

Lol

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  20. Basic

You are trying to make it seem like its just my personal opinion that Guardian and Wizard succ is broken.
    Dont you find it odd that this is one of the most viewed and replied to posts on the pvp forum esp compared to the short time it has been up.
    Surely there must be something about it even someone like you should be able to understand that.