1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is real content comming ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Draconnix, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Drieghan will add nothing for players that are past softcap, when can we except any content ?

2. Blitzball

Drieghan will add nothing for players under softcap , also :D

At least , RNG-carried people ( softcap+ ) and Costume melters can grind in Sherekkan graves D:<

#2 Blitzball, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  3. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Its a matter of opinion really, or rather to say, what your opinion of real content is?

4. United_Strafes

Like what? New ways to grind for gear?
    New ways to craft, so you can buy stuff to gear?
    New life skills, so you can make money to buy or enhance your gear?
    This game only has one piece of content, endlessly upgrading your gear, they know that that's why they make it so unbearable.

5. DiBBz

DiBBz DiBBz Striker 59 EU

drieghan opens the opportunity to grind for a dandelion equivalent awakening weapon which is something like 3 AP less. you can also obtain a new dragon pet with varying bonuses from a wide range of other pets. so that way you can grind for a pet with a specific bonus if you dont all ready have a pet with it. so if you dont have a hedgehog you can keep trying to get a dragon egg and cycling the pet till you get what you want.

drieghan also opens up further opportunity for grind spots. some pretty profitable and a new end game grind spot. dunno about you but drieghan offers alot of new content will be pretty key to those wanting to expand and start mid maxing their gear. also dragon slayer just sounds way better than dandelion!

6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

When people stop tossing money in game..

Pook600 likes this.
  7. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Drieghan when

I like Dandelion more than Dragon Slayer. Not trying to RP as Fairy Tail characters here!

On a more serious note: Drieghan is a new region to explore. That's content enough for me. It does add new things to do, changes to lifeskills etc. Sure, it isn't anything instanced, but if you wanted instances, this is the wrong game anyway.

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Isn't dragon slayer like a free quest weapon?

9. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

You still spend mats upgrading it. It's budget dande but you won't get your investment back if you switch out of it.

P.S. Not sure it'll be called Dragon Slayer in our version, we will find out actually.

AZzalor likes this.
  10. Hemuk

Nostrahemuk here, I predict the following:

26th we'll get the official announcement for Drieghan; which will be October 3rd (or 10th?) but it'll be a bittersweet update cause we wont be getting lifeskill mastery so after 3 days of exploring Drieghan people will get bored again. . . I also see alot of "Ordelita when" and "Doom when" in our near future.

11. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Yeah I just read about it, sounds like a budged dande for scrubs, thought it will most likely require to to have TET dande to hunt mobs that drop mats for it lol....

Need job to get experience, but need experience to get a job...

SnakeAttack likes this.
  12. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Well, we already know that other than Dreighan, Ordalitta is in the works.
    After that we still have that patch behind Calpheon Castle....so theres another area...
    And I am going to venture a guess as to at least 3 or 4 more areas east of Dreighan including a Snow area....
    And, we still have the continent above Valencia , which will probably be broken down in at minimal 2 areas...
    And, we still have port ratt's Haso continent to be worked on...

And this little gem....I am not sure if this is a map visual glitch, or the hints of area beyond the Sea of Valencia
    upload_2018-9-21_13-2-54.png

The real question is, how viable is a BDO 401P (401k-pearls) account ? lol Cause theres much "content" to come....

soon™

Joungf and Mana_Mafia like this.
  13. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Or they could make enhancing overall a ton easier, just a ton harder to get boss base items. This way the benefit of saving silver from not using greens and blues will be outweighed by benefit of using intermediate gear, maybe buff some intermediate gear to be close enough to be viable in PVP vs similar enhanced boss items. Then this "Dragon Slayer" weapon could see viable use. Might also help the longevity of the game if green and blue gear progression isn't skipped anymore (like how it was a year and a half ago).

You don't need to be Sibyl tp predict that. I even think the skipped maintenance next week is related to Drieghan but we will see. I could be wrong.

That continent beyond Valencia might be Haso. The lore speaks of 2 ways to get to Haso:
    1) NW through Margoria (dangerous route that Striker took as a kid) to go to Haso
    2) go East of Valenica (safer route/normal route of npc traders)

As for the area behind Calpheon Castle, that's probably the site of the meteor landing mentioned in Ranger and DK lore.
    I'm more interested to know if the world is round in BDO. The Lore implies it is round.

#13 Luxea, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Mana_Mafia likes this.
  14. DiBBz

Predict ??? i thought it was obvious via the announcement they made like 2 weeks that drieghan would be shown at EGX this week... only makes sense that it would come out the following week.

15. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

i want arena queue system

other than that, chesthunting is da bomb atm

16. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

soonTM

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. Beeso

18. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

When players will understand that BDO isn't a steampunk mmorpg with raids and dungeons ?

AZzalor and Luxea like this.
  19. DiBBz

ALT+0153 m8 :P goota do it right

20. Olympia

The real content is PearlShop

Allan1985, Fearless V, zynaps and 3 others like this.