1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is this class going to be nerfed?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by makis, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Damn 300 kills? wtf did he get the title "Deathtrooper" or something? that is crazy LOL

2. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Nearly 300, i think he missed it by something like 11 kills or something, i think the title he is sporting now is Special force commander or something like that.....

3. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

:O

4. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

At least we are getting entertained by makis who thinks a warrior can shutdown 1vs1 arena....Maybe he can convince Batenx to switch to OP warrior from succ Valk, though it might be kinda hard since like he did a 100 win streak on arena with succ valk decimating anyone that dared to step in..too bad makis wasnt there to see where my perma block with 377dp went in 2 hits.....

Synthesis_Window likes this.
  5. Ahri-

Damn dude your block broke? Wow that's too bad they should make your block broken animation an SA

Oh wait IT IS a super armor

makis likes this.
  6. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

TOOOOOOOO be fair, if you don't think warrior is almost definitely top 3 in 1 v 1s you're just objectively wrong.

7. Rügenwalder Pommersche

From what ive heard he swapped back to succ wiz again anyway

Specially against grabless classes combined with the 1v1 Arena being to small to kite them

8. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

A SA ?
    [​IMG]
    Before talking about a skill, just check it and then talk

9. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

No i m not objectively wrong, i do believe warrior is a strong class in 1vs1 but there is more than 3 classes that can do better than him in 1vs1...tamers,kunos,ninjas, succ valks to name some...Warrior is strong as long as the opponent doesnt have enough ap to break his block fast, like in 2 or 3 skills, when that happens warrior is dead meat and lately there is enough people running around with 281+ap that literrally melt warrior block unless the warrior is nearing 700gs.... I ve said it many times that people shouldnt judge the class based on videos of people with top notch mechanical skill that sport 250fps and 5-15ms, these people probably ammount to less than 5% of the warrior population which to be frank after the succ nerf aint that big.....

OoWishmasteroO likes this.
  10. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Yeah you are right it shouldnt have sa on break animation so that warrior would die in a split second in gvgs or sieges stuck in that animation, since you wanna be sarcastic and all why dont you enlighten me on which class you play so i can more accurately reply to your sarcasm...but i guess you can go hold hands with makis who plays succ wizard and he is too ashamed to even write it under his name while asking nerfs for other classes....

OoWishmasteroO likes this.
  11. Rügenwalder Pommersche

Guess thats subjective i struggle WAAAAY less against ninja/kuno/tamer

Lets act as if with my 293 ap i could break their block what makes u think they dont insta grab me out of my meele skills. Not every class has the luxus of ranged dmg or reliable iframes or grabs to deal with ur class. My ranged skills dont even break trial warrior block (70% of it to be fair)

12. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Are you playing musa by any chance?

13. Rügenwalder Pommersche

Yep

14. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Then yeah of course you put warrior up to top 3 in 1vs1 cause its probably one of the worst match ups for your class, i mean you dont have the tools in your kit to effectively deal with warriors....You do realize though that the same doesnt apply to most classes in the game right?

15. Kayray

Maybe you should be competent enough to not just try and pull technicality.

16. Kayray

I realize this, but even outside of that warrior has the tools to not just perform but excel in most 1v1 fights. Very few classes can really go toe to toe with warrior. Hence placed in top 3. Imo the top 3 in 1v1s would be lahn, tamer and warrior coming up third. Succ valk is annoying af with that stupid shield throw that needs to be removed, but even there warrior has the tools to win that matchup.

17. Ahri-

Ah yes being completely resistant to every non grab cc is not super armor. super armor just happens to be the exact same effect.

But since the warrior brain has to somehow justify hard countering 3 of the classes in the game by pressing q I guess it's not super armor.

18. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i hard agree on that one, but i guess it also depends on the class ur playing overall for example if ur a warrior u wont put warrior in top 3 (cos u shouldnt "struggle" in mirror matchups)

19. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

You should check Valkyrie and Guardiana. They also have the same mechanic. But right you are stuck in the warrior because you lost a against a player who play the class. So you are here crying for a nerf, being an ass.
    You should join Black desert Global discord, they are like you.

Secondly, I think you forgot class counter class exist on many game especially BDO. But you are like a lot of people, you want everything, you don't accept to see a class which counter you.
    Change your mindd.
    I was like you for sorceress but now I understand my mistakes against this class.

#79 Anvorka, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  20. Ahri-

funny how you say there are counters but theres my class or the other 2 classes i mention that basically only "counter" succession ranger but everything "counters" succession ranger. Also nothing counters warrior lmao.

You bring up Valkyrie and guardian, awakening Valkyrie cant move, guardian animation are slow and is relatively immobile in both succession and awakening. Given valk succession is as broken/even more broken than this class. Meanwhile warrior is basically a musa with grab, SA block and no stamina management required.

You tell me I want everything while youre playing a class that already had everything then got buffed 7 weeks in a row and removed the 2 of the 3 points of counterplay i had against your class and the third one going away with the bon ****. clown.