1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When new market in EU and NA?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ninjuh, Dec 27, 2018.

1. T800

Ummm, Integrated Exchange that allow adventurers to sell and buy goods anytime, anywhere without accessing the game.

Accessing MP from the Internet - isn't that Bot Heaven! No Xingcode to track your actions. You can scan MP prices with easy.

I am not an expert, but isn't this like a really really terrible idea?

390 mil for a +0 Dandelion?

[​IMG]

#101 T800, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. T800

Well yea, but Not with Special Deals and Central Market. The price range is well above Tax cut.
    Like an Example: During 1000% EXP event, i was buying Valtarra belts for 63-70 mil in Special Deals, than( a bit later) reselling them on the Market for 94 mil. As long as the price in Special Deal was below 79 mil, you were already making money.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

As I stated previously, what you mention are an exception. It means you can't reasonably and regularly profit from them given the low volume exchange of such items. What I was referring to is the vast majority of mass-produced items. If such items were able to be flipped on a large scale, then a minority of players could screw up the majority of others. In BDO such a thing can't happen, which is partly why its market system is pretty good compared to many other MMOs despite its flaws.

4. T800

You can't flip mass-produced items, because they are mass-produced, they are never out of stack. How ever other more rare and expensive items can be as shown in this picture:

[​IMG]

Normally in most other MMO - this would be a logical thing to do, Supply vs Demand, No Supply the price must increase. But because of our Enchantment system - there is a different and much more evil purpose behind this change from Market to Central Market:

When you increase the item prices by up to 3x, it also increases the price range between say TRI and TET. Right now TRI price is 500 mil and TET price is 1,3 bil. In the Central Market the price of TRI can go up to 1,5 bil and price of TET up to 3,9 Bil.
    The difference in price between this 2 Markets will make it more profitable to Enchant the item your self to TET in Central Market, as opposed to Old Market where people would most likely buy TET weapon form MP. And of course by forcing people to Enchant items instead of buying them off MP, people will use Artisan Memories - hence the real purpose of implementation of Central market.

And of course increasing the price of Meme Fragments on Central MP ( to 2 mil in MENA i believe), will make buying Artisan Memories more appealing.

So while Central Market
    [​IMG]
    for Black Desert Online because of our Enchantment system and its ties to the Russ.. i mean Cash Shop.

5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

i never bought artisan memories so this system can only benefit me :) and the only upgrade I have left is vell heart, its way better to pay 3b than 8b

6. T800

I am not seeing how it might benefit you. The Lower Pre-order price, the more affordable it becomes, the bigger the waiting line will be.
    Not everyone can afford 8 b, but 3b is affordable even to average players.

7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

did you just say I have a chance? :o

8. Ghost of Kirin

How would Pearl Items play into this new Marketplace?

9. T800

You can put Max 1 Pre-order for Pearl Items. And their price will not be multiplied by 3x. It's same prices as today.

So choose wisely. Do you want a Value Pack, or a Costume that just went on sale, or that piece of an Armor that you are missing? Maybe a Pet?

Can't have all anymore.

10. Ghost of Kirin

Thanks for the info, but reading through this entire thread, and now this bit of info regarding Pearl Items, I would rather keep everything in the Marketplace as status quo.

11. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

I knew that you couldn't set your own price. c:

12. T800

Looks like things are not going well in MENA.
    As always people that found the obvious exploits( not really an exploit but simply reselling the items) of the new Central Market, managed to cash in in time again: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...other_problem_with_the_new_central_market_in/

while others are protesting:
    1. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362282312
    2. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362280076

I know it's kind of lucrative , that you can make this easy money out of thin Air. Which is what "Free market" is all about. - But there is nothing PA will be able to do to fix this. Because as i pointed out early, in our game with Enhancing System in place, you simply can't have unregulated prices for different Enhancing Tiers like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. T800

From another Reddit post. Easy 600mil/hour - https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...ther_quite_game_breaking_central_market_flaw/

600m+ per hour easy profit

You only need to make a single +11 green awakening to start doing this exploit. You can sell it after making it +12 and buy the same item back as +11. Depending on your luck you could earn 3-4m per item. You also have unlimited blackstone weapon.

Best way to make money with this system:

1. Buy 10 of every green awakening weapon. 16x10 =160 weapon
    2. Make them +12
    3. 3) Repair them by buying +0 green awakenings from Tulem
    4. Sell them to market from 18-19m per item.
    5. Buy back the same item you sold as +11 from 10-11m.
    6. If you need blackstones sell +0 green awakenings and buy back their +7 version by paying blackstone cost and extract blackstones from them. Its like buying blackstone weapons at max price from market. But you can keep doint it as long as you have money....
    7. Repeat.

Before it was made to public you could gain more than 600m+ per hour depending on your luck and speed when it was the most profitable.

People who exploited this for 14-15 hours per day gained 60b+ from this in 2 weeks. Hundreds of players exploited this system before it was made public. And when amount items being sold reached to the limit of 1000 items they made it public, when it was not profitable anymore. A streamer reached from 250ap to 275 ap in two weeks by doing this exploit.

You only need 10m capital at most. You can create a 2 week trial account, level it to something like 30-45 to gain 10m capital and start doing this. If you do it properly for 2 weeks you can have 540+ gs trial account lol.

Even while its made public and you can't profit that much anymore, you can still gain 200m+ everytime you sell 160 items like i explained above. You can gain 200m+ by spending an hour at most once in a while...

This is like smh. You gain silver but don't contribute to marketplace at all. Market is completely broken. Every rare thing almost reached 3x market price and nothing usefull left to buy like yellow accessories etc.

I just don't understand how Pearl Abyss could have over looked this. This is not a rocket science, cause even i saw it coming just not on this scale.

This is worse than SMH back in summer 2018.

[​IMG]

So glad it wasn't us that got Central Market - this would have killed this game on EU/NA.

14. barishaydin

I was looking for did someone inform to EU/NA about new market problem. Thanks to t800 <3. I was playing on MENA. Yeah it happened. MENA is dead. Pearl Abyss do nothing. Also They said “We have also checked very carefully on the issue of abuse on the Central Market, which has spread wrongly along many communities as well, but we have checked that such bugs do not exist in the game and that there was no data of such abuse in the system, so it was found to be a false alarm. We will always try to carefully check out all the feedback and your concerns in the future as well. ” TWO WEEKS AGO and players make 400 m/h with this.

Here is the link https://www.tr.playblackdesert.com/...ext=&isProgress=True&BoardType=0&boardNo=3040

I hope you dont get the mp update.It’s disaster and easy to manipulate.

Also you can watch this video. Our player Medre explain the problem in English after 41:30.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362304448

#114 barishaydin, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Ghost of Kirin and T800 like this.
  15. Jupto

Im going to stop selling shards and fragments, looks like i will earn lots more when the new system hits.

16. Ghost of Kirin

Thanks T800 and baryshaydin for those tidbits!

Farout... with the current hot-mess that the central market is at MENA, I'd rather they keep the marketplace in EU/NA as it is now. Never much, did I ever have confidence in them solving the issues for a new marketplace.

Here's hoping this stalls their efforts on forging ahead with a new marketplace.

barishaydin and T800 like this.
  17. Dalenos

If regular players found ways of exploiting this new mp you can tell RMT will make things even worse with this >_>

MoonDance17 and Ghost of Kirin like this.
  18. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

The phenomenon I see is a good thing. Now the market isn't braindead and buyers will actually have to do basic thinking before buying things.

And...before someone asks, yes, I do blame the buyer when they buy something and get scammed or ripped off. Learn to buy smart.

Fearless V likes this.
  19. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

That's all well and good...But, how do you buy smart, when there are no labels? Or the labels lie, and people who call foul get sued,banned or silenced?

For instance you want water....I'm selling you a clear liquid, that's cleaner then sewage..do you trust me? Iv hired 100 other people to slander you.

We were sold a gambling business model under the guise of a RPG game. I jest of course.

20. Rubio

It would be enough not to give him a euro but there are sick people who spend a madness.
    We hope that New World will be released soon, at least Amazon is attentive to feedback from its users.