1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When red armors?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Hekki, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Hekki

We have already red weapons (black star), off hands... When we will get the new red tier of armor set?

Thanosmeansdeath likes this.
  2. ghoulz666

Clown World: People who want gear that's harder to enhance, rather than an enhancement overhaul.

3. Xeniph

In all fairness, it's much easier to enhance a blackstar to TET than a kzarka to Pen.

However, no matter your opinion on it, it would be nice to know a time frame on it. Cause it will happen.

4. Vanadiel

It would make a lot of people unhappy, as they would be forced to enhance their gear all over again.
    If it happens it will go slow and in stages. But even then I can see unhappy people.

I would rather have them overhaul the enhancement system, and after that introduce new gear to enhance.
    It is time increased FS leads to increase %, up to 100% on a big enough stack, at PRI and up.
    This way continuously failing would lead to a guaranteed upgrade and customers would feel they received something for all their failures and would not feel cheated by this RNG system.

5. Hekki

But if game have better tier of weapons and offensive accessory but no armors it completely breaking balance of attack and defence (it is already broken).

6. Thanosmeansdeath

I'd say these armors are needed to help out less geared players who are trying to progress and can't obtain PEN or afford PEN armor off marketplace. I'd think of it at TET level as a PEN armor on a budget. If they have some special effect and have PEN-level defense, then players can put their caphras into other TET or PEN armors while getting a defensive boost on both fronts.

Yeah, more costumes will sell for sure for the crons, but it's not like getting this is mandatory if you already have PEN unless the effect on it is bonkers.

Hekki likes this.
  7. Hekki

Yes this also. I created topic about this here: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/gear-reset.452096/

8. seanas

Guessing, not before Odyllita (or however it's spelled). Great Sea update is for lifeskillers and boat lovers, so boat upgrades will come, not armour upgrades. Weapon succession is coming after that, that will take months to roll out, if awakening rollout is any judge. So Odyllita will be 2020 some time - it will be a grind/combat update, so I'd expect a red armour with it; but it's the best part of a year away.

9. BDOMONSTER

I mean you just have to accept it will NEVER EVER be easy to enhance to pen and the problem is people keep wanting it to be easy. While I am not 100% sure but I think the current system already will essentially allow you to go to 100% with enough failstacks, and if im mistaken and they did change it you have to realize the scaling to reach 100% via failstacks on something like pen blackstar attempts will be so obnoxious that you will still complain because again its meant to be very hard. So expect if the day comes that you will need 500 fs to get 100% pen chance, which in almost every case will mean you almost certainly hit your pen blackstar long before you capped failstacks.

While I cant speak for all people my gripe about the current enhancement system is not the "difficulty" or chance to succeed its the process. meaning 1 regressing feels AWFUL, I would much rather they lower the chances of tet/pen but make it so you cant regress back to tri/tet when you fail. Meaning we are always taking a chance even if low to move forward rather than this silly cycle of back to tri, back to duo, back to pri, then back up only to fail drop down rinse repeat ad nausea and all of the micromanagement that goes along with it of swapping to alts to manage fail stacks for each stage. Just let me get the supplies I need take my shot at moving up, and not having to deal with all of the ******** that really causes the heavy stress of going up and down as you succeed and fail. Even if the net cost and attempts remains the same thats fine just nuke the dam process which is the part that I loath.

I am sitting on like 3000 mem frags, 1500 hard and sharps and like 10k of each blackstone, and all tet armor weapons, you know why? The thought of dicking around with the process it took to get to tet OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER for each 4% pen attempt just makes me feel physically ill. If I could just punch in x/y/x mats have my 2% chance to get pen I would happily throw my mats at it and deal with the RNG.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.