1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When should i reroll

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Saka, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Saka

So i have been a witch main for about 2 month now. I am a level 59 witch and have all the boss weapon for witch. I realize that i really do not like the class that since the playstyle really do that fit me. So i decide to try musa and maehwa to 57 and i quite like it so far. (musa more since the aoe). Now my question is when should i reroll? or should i get my witch to lvl 60 and 500 gs then reroll. Also should i sell my weapon on my witch. Thanks

2. Blusurfer

Unless you need silver keep your witch equipped. Get her to the next level if you're close and use her for a boss alt. Swap to Musa as soon as you feel you'd enjoy that better.

3. Saka

4. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

If you're convinced you're going to change don't invest any more in witch gear. If you must build things up on the witch while you're waiting on Musa gear stick to Grunil or boss armor, or AP accessories other than earrings (you'll want Red Coral). Honestly at 59 at this point you're probably not so much further on your witch that getting your Musa up to match will be difficult as soon as you get weapons.

5. Blitzball

Go on your Musa ASAP. Don't waste skill exp on your Witch. And sell Witch weapons to buy Musa weapons :)

6. Get some workable gear on the musa and go into arena and try out some pvp with it against someone with the somewhat same gearscore.
    Musa PvE is basically Dash -> Rising Storm -> Dash -> Rising Storm (absolute, ofc) on most grind spots and even if you use more skills, it is not even close to how musa plays in pvp. In the end, you do pve for the pvp.

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Uh, I guess you can grind that way against pure-trash mobs. If you fight something that can take a hit the experience is a lot more dynamic.

Kayray likes this.
  8. Saka

Thank you for all the input

9. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

currently witch is the most meme class in the game.

worse class in the entire game in 1vs1 pvp
    under average in small scale
    worse wizzard (less SA, Shittie 100%, no grab)
    under average in PVE (slow mobility, long animations, many class outrunns you)

If u dont like the class, and play her since the very beginning, just reroll, like 99% of all witches did already.

Saka likes this.
  10. Saka

11. Gyfin? Sure, you have to chain SA and FG there but you're not going to grind there your whole life.
    Anything that can be spinned by rising storm will lead to rising storm doing most damage due to constant back attacks with criticals while not getting hit. Even Manshaum are easy to grind with it for the majority (you have to dash and CC the mages and avoid the great warrior attacks).

Putting Rising Storm aside, you just have to spam your awakening skills. It teaches the AoE size, "cooldown sixth sense" and in the case of Gyfin, SA/FG chaining.

What I'm trying to say is that a musa plays much differently in PVP than in PVE and both require skill.
    Grinding the whole Main + Second spot at pirates as solo musa isn't the easiest thing.

And when you grind towards 62.... most of your grinding time will be at spots where mobs die to one skill.
    It also depends on what you mean with take a hit, I wouldn't call naga/fogan or other places like that "pure-trash" since they give very good exp and good income too. Also, we know musa excels at places where stuff can be killed fast.

Saka likes this.
  12. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

When I say pure trash I mean in terms of durability, not profitability. Lots of places give good results but the mobs are paper. I get too bored like that, and much prefer enemies I can chew on a little instead of burning through them with every attack and not needing the big hits.

I may be at a lower damage tier than you're thinking about though. I'm talking about some of the heavier Valencia mobs or moderate to strong Kama ones, probably including Manshaums (haven't spent much time there). That's a personal preference thing though. If nothing else a more varied grind lends itself to intuitively optimizing attack chains for damage output, figuring out cancels, etc.

Saka likes this.
  13. t4mpel

i would say also: Levl it to 60, then reroll. If you have money and ressources keep the gear. Maybe one day you want play it again and/or you have a good 60 char, equipped for some special missons ;)

Saka likes this.
  14. Saka