1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When U will nerf this class ?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Anitoryuu, Oct 4, 2018.

?

what You think about mystic

1. Delete it or nerf it

115 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. mystic is ok

86 vote(s)
    43.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anitoryuu

This class is op and was op from begining, when You want to finaly neft this class ?
    Noo need for ap or dp eather
    220ap 250 dp mystic can 1 combo warrior with 255ap and 294 dp ?
    where the hell is balance here ?
    Mystic have good mobility, have a protection :I, have a weird teleporting attack while U cant attack her or cc, U cant do anything and she can cc U and than grab :I #Balanced
    When balancing patches comes they didnt balanced Mystic at all
    soo when finaly You want to nerf this class or maybe just delete it ?

#1 Anitoryuu, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
    esyr, zynaps, Valient and 3 others like this.
  2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

That’s a big lie. Btw the people who made the game know this, use your grab and 100% cri chance skills and you will be fine and beat many mystics. I have never heard a warrior complain about his 1 v 1, warrior has problems currently in mass pvp, for all intents and purpose warriors out damage mystics by a large margin

Kyraios and Senaide like this.
  3. Hypotermia

You've completely demonstrated reason why players like you should not be acknowledged when it comes down to class balance.

You've no knowledge about mystics kit and i assume you've not even bothered to play her or try to learn how to play against her. Also i assume now you're talking about skill called wolfs frenzy which has tons of weaknesses and openings.
    First: Completely vulnerable at start of animation
    Second: Skill can throw mystic anywhere and cause her to get killed (large scale and open world problem)
    Third: You have no knowledge how to counter it so dont ***** about it. If you know the timing how wolfs frenzy act you can easily counter grab mystic before she can grab you top of that you can automatically make her grab to fail by timing SA/FG/iframe movement skill at end of animation which leaves mystic completely vulnerable

Here is something for u which u can think of. Mystic is extremely strong at lower gear levels due her natural tankiness / survivability which allows her out trade her opponents and so on. Higher AP levels at softcap and above these 2 points becomes irrelevant because all other classes outscale her in terms of dmg. Then she becomes a lot more weaker than at lower gear levels.

Instead of blaming class and asking for nerf how about let me see try to learn ur own class and learn other classes and so on before?

crawlord, Kyraios, Srich and 3 others like this.
  4. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

You barely know her kit just by looking through your post.

"Weird attack that can't be attack or CC".

The mystic only gain invin frame while disappearing during frenzy and it only stun on the last hit. Which is, for grab class, a free grab if they know her kit because one can simply block the last kick and grab her straight out of it.

Warrior is perfectly fine in 1v1. He only have trouble in large scale. You just need to practice in BA more and learn her (mystic) kit. Losing to someone who have way less stat doesn't mean the class is OP, you just need practice.

I beat a 540 GS mystic in my guild a few months back with 50 less GS simply because he barely PvP and never learn other classes.

5. Jaeger

Fought a mystic yesterday with my fun class dk. Same dp 294 but ~15ap more than me. Got destroyed many times, but rekt her with ninja many times. The dp scaling of her is really stupid you can say what you want and the dmg too. The issue is not mystic only. There is a generally pvp balance issue in this game. Since awakening there is one goal, kill with one shot or die with one shot. The only differenece is the other guy one shot you in 3 sec and ther other in 1 sec, thats all.

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

both gauntlet classes can be deleted

;)

Mido, Illynore, zynaps and 5 others like this.
  7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

they should gut all the stealth and burst classes, infinite Iframe classes, and classes who can do massive aoe from range WITH crowd control. the funny thing is, mystic is the most balanced class right now, i might also add that her damage is no where near other classes, but people can keep up the nonsense, the community in this game is very bad.

crawlord and Kyraios like this.
  8. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

What i have come to realize is this. Everyone seems to believe a class that rekt them is OP and needs a nerf, every class that one shot you is way op and needs a nerf etc etc etc. A class will one shot you because they have decent AP and you have crappy DP. It's that simple really... Everyone builds the exact same build these days and wonders why everyone hits so hard. The only class that needs a nerf or deleting out of the game entirely is witchtard lol. Fight are always so much more fun when there are no witchtards around to eff everything up :D

crawlord and Kyraios like this.
  9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

listen, i am going to report this post, but NEVER ever quote my post or address me, ok?

this goes for you too

10. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Call the cops too LOL

Sangzo likes this.
  11. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

i dont believe in calling the cops, go to sleep kid, and dont quot my posts or address me.

12. WhySoSeeryus

this calls for.... the other kind of police :D

:D

crawlord, zynaps, Tvvin and 3 others like this.
  13. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Every class is good once you master it. Of course in high end, If I get grabbed I will die so fast, but is not hard to cc a Mystic or even Striker. Maehwa is suposed to be trash tier, but I can face any class at this point. Sometimes I die, sometimes I kill them. It’s all about the knowledge of your class. The only difference is the difficulty level on the class mastering process. Some clases are easier to master than others, so that becomes to an op class in the people mind. But the truth is that if you master your class, it will be op no matter what do you play. The “op” thing is the skill you perform in the battle, not the character.

crawlord, Kyraios, Mercurei and 2 others like this.
  14. Eardwynn

Nerf it to the ground, no one will miss this retarded class.

Crimson_Scarlet and TheYoda like this.
  15. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

PleasedWellinformedDipper-small.gif

Tvvin and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  16. RoakOriginal

OP aint that wrong though. Just because ******** classes like tamer can onecombo you in 3 seconds, doesnt mean mystic aint onecomboing you. It just takes half a minute of downsmashing - which isnt a problem for her.

So is it oneshot as other BS classes? Hell no, far from it! But its onecomboing? I'd say so, since its a streak of skills used in succession to kill your opponent without him bein able to respond...

crawlord, Alrikmerc and Rayin like this.
  17. Jaeger

Baaah witchtards... im going to vomit... most brainless classes in game i've ever seen. Even playing winston in overwatch needs a bit brain to play him than witchtards in bdo

Kyraios and Chaos Ronin like this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

are u saying people without brain are better than you? :O

19. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

delete it, it doesn't fit either. ugly gorilla woman

runbat and Anitoryuu like this.
  20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

thats because you're a girly man, did she deemasculate you?

dam weebs, thinking that skinny buttless breastless women in anime are actually the real thing, bet you never seen a woman naked in your life

crawlord, Mgp and Chaos Ronin like this.