1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When U will nerf this class ?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Anitoryuu, Oct 4, 2018.

?

what You think about mystic

1. Delete it or nerf it

115 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. mystic is ok

86 vote(s)
    43.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Judith

I am sorry but if you are beign one combo'd like that you are a bad player. Mystic has low ass damage if you keep getting cc'd t the point of death you just suck.

crawlord, Smoover and Kyraios like this.
  2. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

I am a witch main. I do have a mystic alt, but it is one of four 60+ alts. My most played alt is my berserker, though more recently, I have been working on getting 1600+ SP on my mystic as it’s the weakest of my 60+ alts. I mention all of this, to give perspective. I main a witch, but I also have a mystic though it is not my main or primary alt.

Mystics are problematic for witches, wizards, and DKs. To a lesser exten, they are problematic for sorcs and tamers, but both these classes have the tools necessary to fight a mystic. The mystic class is popular in large scale because of the prevalence of magic damage, which is less effective against mystics. The class is popular in small scale as it does well in small scale, even if it is not ninja tier for 1v1s. The class, like strikers, is one of the more powerful overall classes because it does great in small scale and large scale. However, it is not best at either.

This game is not tuned around 1v1 balance or large scale balance or even PvE balance. Some classses just flat out excel at certain roles. For example, a witch/wizard (witchard) dominates in large scale. This system where not all classes are reasonably viable in large and small scale pvp, makes classes like the mystic popular as they are reasonably good at both.

Mystics need some tuning. I think the class should lose some of its innate tankiness to magic damage and take a little less damage from physical damage. Or perhaps increase the classes damage a bit and reduce its innate magic damage tankiness. But doing something like that without addressing witchards in large scale could be problematic. So even a small change like this may require an overhaul of the PA/large scale blanketed AOEs. Removing PA won’t be a fix without addressing the narrow chokes in sieges. So how do we balance siege and fix these classes?

The answer is, I don’t know. But something should be done to make all classes viable in large and small scale pvp. Yes, things will never be perfectly balanced in both and having some classes slightly better at one than another is inevitable. But as the game stands, the differences are not slight.

Smoover and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  3. Hypotermia

A lot of good posts. Mystic is still in good spot and wanted in sieges and node wars thats true but the power fantasy that players have is insanely stupid. Mystic cannot 1vxx ppl and yet to stay alive unless those xx players are 100 gs below or so. Her dmg is actually worst in game again a lot of players just met someone above softcap and they were like 500 RS or below and got blown away by mystic and ***** about it.I've personally met a lot of players who blame my class that they lost but when gear difference is so big they cannot hope to win even if i was playing any other class

Tho you need to remember one thing. Mystics tankiness is already nerffed heavily so is her survivability.

-Heal change to unprotected skill caused mystics to disengage so they can heal up
    -Iframes were removed
    -All classes except Striker will deal more dmg to Mystics or Strikers. This was around 10% dmg taken increase which is already extremely huge especially in large scale scenario.
    -SA/FG/CC changes removed our ability to generate martial spirit shards reliably in combat. Now all awakening skills that recovers 1 or more martial spirits are unprotected this resulted less dmg, survivability, mobility. In 1v1 its possible to generate enough shards but in higher scale it becomes close to impossible. Imagine witch having 2nd resource and only way you would get them was to hit unprotected skills at melee range and not able to use any flows to get extra dmg or only able to use teleport once because not enough resources.
    -Another change that CC changes brought to mystic was rising dragon lost its air attack modifier. Or bit wrong way to say it but air attack is still there but you won't be able to trigger it with another skill floats. So far i've tested all the floats from mystic and none of them triggered air attack with rising dragon.

crawlord, Smoover and Edremis like this.
  4. Mumnoch

Just because you suck at this game and don't realize P2W is a core component so anyone with a higher Renown than you will spank you, doesn't mean a class is OP or needs to be nerfed. You also left off the 3rd option, buff the damage of Mystics. Because unlike yourself the rest of us see how low damage Mystic's are and only useful as a 20 second suck bot so we've said screw the class until they buff them. Or until we get all our gear to softcap + (likely through P2W /sigh) where Mystic's finally catch up to the rest of the classes in damage.

5. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

for good reasons, because mystic damage IS low. and hopefully this will get fixed

crawlord, Smoover, Kyraios and 2 others like this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

there is nothing to be fixed man, she is a superb bruiser with even overtuned kit. and even damage part is fixed with gear.

7. Ayesmina

Sorry but facepalm, how people are stupid, mystic is strong on low/medium gs, problem is magic defense vs wiz/witch/ dk but dmg she have low for pve and pvp compare all classes, so she need rework.

crawlord and Kyraios like this.
  8. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

does your rework include anything else than buffs?

Kusaragii likes this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

are u really gonna go there and claim they are also bad grinders?

Sangzo likes this.
  10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

How are YOU so stupid?
    I’m softcap and I got literally 2-shot many times by mystics that are buffed up!

Mystics do not need any dmg buff!
    Git gud!

Sangzo likes this.
  11. Rayin

Once they remove 3/4 of your protections like they did with other classes, yeah, why not even if i don't consider it low at all.
    Till then, nope. Not gonna happen i'm afraid.

12. Kushina

what is BALANCED IN bdo??? Nothing.... well the mystic is ok for BDO...

13. Kelt Rand

Both gauntlet classes are the most powerful in the game. I’m not complaining just stating the obvious.

Warrior, Maewa, Musa, DK, Tamer, Sorc & Valk could use some TLC...

Illynore likes this.
  14. Spartakatz

funny that people don't even mention ranger anymore, with one single bad SA in the entire preawaken kit, zero FG and a defensive iframe with long CD, and unable to kite more than a few seconds due to stamina.

15. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

wait what is ranger? is this a BDO class?

Fateneko likes this.
  16. Goobur

How are you still arguing that mystic is a weak class and also want buffs? Did you not see the last few tournaments? Are you still going to say that tournaments don't matter? How many more excuses are you going to come up with? Top 3 classes in the game right now are Sorc/Mystics/Strikers, in that order.

17. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Hi, if you get the time, can you please check and correct your classes. Theres a key at the top and in comments if you're confused on what to count. https://community.blackdesertonline...s-and-correct-it-please-and-thank-you.319972/

Imo, striker needs less defenses since he pretty much leg drops to win, and mystic shouldn't have multiple skills that go through forward guard.
    I only happened to notice this when i was testing stuff in BA with 'attack decisions' on. Ran into a mystics, fought her a number of times, noticed a few skills hitting through my guard. (I knew she had 1 that hit thro guard but not multiple) Not entirely sure the skills, would needed to be tested more, but it might have been weave orb, thunder punch, the flying kick, vacuum or something along those lines. :P

18. Tvvin

I always thought warrior and Valk block should be immune to attacks like that

19. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

LOL are you serious right now. Witch is one of the strongest classes in the game and i'm SO HAPPY that striker and mystic are there to make them reroll and give them a hard time. They've been babied by PA time and time again. Hope every class gets gutted like valkyrie. Then no one will complain about balance.

"any non large scale PvP" like that even matters lmfao. Who cares about that **** when you can make a **** ton of money defending the same castle every week with your arsenal of 60 witchtards(looking at you SNAKE)

#59 Kyraios, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  20. Mana_Mafia

99% of the player base, since most people will never experience a node war and even less participate in siege.