1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response When will the publisher be intelligent?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by LeSeule, Jun 30, 2018.

1. LeSeule

Hello together,

I really ask me how often something has to happen until the publisher fix an obvious failure ...

Actually the Terrmian event is running and there are already 2 misstakes coming up on the first 2 days (and I am sure it was already on the first one too). Even if I don't do all the quests and stuff are those two too much in my understanding.

Why the hell is the publisher not blocking the entry for ships? Other players can't do the event quests cause some griefer placed their ships at the beach ...

[​IMG]

The second bug is, that those players use the ships to skip the half or even more of the "Jump&Run" event ... was that really the plan of the publisher?

Can't they just start to think that this will happen and do anything to provide that this won't be possible?
    Or do they just want our money for no own contribution?

I really would like to know that!

2. Pohjantikka

"Bug report: Devs.exe keeps crashing down"

3. Jollywand

the second one its not a bug was like that on kr too... hell yeah u can just skip all of it just by using the gliding skill of the lahn

and for the first one u mad bro?

4. BigCanon

They also left a small area on the beach to be combat zone. And people AFK fishing there are killed by griefers.

5. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Hi LeSeule. We have already escalated these 2 situations (players being able to block targets with their ships / skipping the first part of the Jump & Run event) for the developers to review. We apologize for any inconvenience.

6. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

There are people that park epheria boat near fourth tower and jump on platforms shortening by 2/3 the parcour, pls ban thank you.

7. Jollywand

please stfu