1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are all the outfits from character creator?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ga.gdv.s, Oct 18, 2019.

1. ga.gdv.s

So I know character creator always has one or two pearlshop costumes, which is fine, and normally indicates which is a pearl shop one. But I've found there are a few classes with armor in the character creator that doesn't seem to exist in game! There are a lot of in game armor sets with the same appearance, how about switching out one of the armor set's appearance for the models you guys already have made and on display in the character creator?!
    where are these outfits guys?!!!???:
    2019-10-18_161379763.JPG 2019-10-18_164108845.JPG

ohh and while I'm making my wishlist: the original game had a lighting scheme for alienware computers that changed depending which character you were on. I enjoyed that, and the original classes have maintained that, but I think most of the newer classes just leave my alienware lights in the yellowy-orange that I get during the intro screens to the game. How about giving these later characters that compatibility with alienware pcs?

2. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62